10-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Who is the superior human being?

ShawkFactory
10-28-2016, 04:45 PM
Never met either.

FreezingTsmoove
10-28-2016, 04:53 PM
LeBron, Stevens is the most overrated POS I have ever seen in my life

Dude has 2 career playoff wins in the shithole known as the east and half of all NBA fans are convinced he's the next Popovich :facepalm

lilteapot
10-28-2016, 05:00 PM
They are both human, which is more than what OP could ever hope to be. Subhuman sack of shit.

Spurs m8
10-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Cash, as you okay?

You seem a tad unstable haha

Ca$H
10-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Cash, as you okay?

You seem a tad unstable haha

It's just an honest question. :confusedshrug:

Ca$H
10-29-2016, 01:34 PM
Bran or Brad?

Real Men Wear Green
10-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Bran or Brad?
Your comparison is awkward. You are comparing a coach with a few respectable seasons, who has promise to maybe be remembered as an excellent coach, with a guy that will probably be remembered as one of the 5 (or whatever) greatest players of all time. Asking us to compare them as "human beings" doesn't help. Almost no one on this forum has even met either guy and no one on this forum knows either guy personally. I prefer Brad Stevens and the only reason for that is that he coaches my favorite team whereas James is currently their #1 obstacle. My opinion would have nothing to do with anything else. I guess that James is a Democrat because of who he's supported, I don't even know what Stevens' politics are. Who has given a greater percentage of their wealth to charity, who has a better relationship with his kids, his mother, blah, blah, blah? We don't know these things.

The only objective comment I feel sure of is, James has been and will be more important to basketball history, and also has a greater economic impact. What else is to be said?

Smoke117
10-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Your comparison is awkward. You are comparing a coach with a few respectable seasons, who has promise to maybe be remembered as an excellent coach, with a guy that will probably be remembered as one of the 5 (or whatever) greatest players of all time. Asking us to compare them as "human beings" doesn't help. Almost no one on this forum has even met either guy and no one on this forum knows either guy personally. I prefer Brad Stevens and the only reason for that is that he coaches my favorite team whereas James is currently their #1 obstacle. My opinion would have nothing to do with anything else. I guess that James is a Democrat because of who he's supported, I don't even know what Stevens' politics are. Who has given a greater percentage of their wealth to charity, who has a better relationship with his kids, his mother, blah, blah, blah? We don't know these things.

The only objective comment I feel sure of is, James has been and will be more important to basketball history, and also has a greater economic impact. What else is to be said?

^ He's being polite...OPs comparison is stupid as hell, period.