PDA

View Full Version : Halloween: The Day After Apologies ROFL

9erempiree
11-01-2016, 05:57 AM
Anyone reading the crap on social media and various other MSM?

This is the PC Halloween Era. There are many celebrities, police officers and students deleting their Halloween pictures. Why? Their costumes are offensive. :facepalm

I can't believe this is what it has become.

Last year, I was invited to Comic Con but was quickly uninvited because I was going to be Michael Jordan. My friend's friend didn't want me to go because she didn't think a complete Bulls uniform with black paint is acceptable at Comic Con and I am a legit basketball fan too. Instead I told her I would use brown paint and be Kobe and she said no. :facepalm

warriorfan
11-01-2016, 06:07 AM
OP is too much of an outcast for even comic book nerd's standards :lol

Nilocon165
11-01-2016, 07:53 AM

This is the PC Halloween Era. There are many celebrities, police officers and students deleting their Halloween pictures. Why? Their costumes are offensive. :facepalm

Last year, I was invited to Comic Con but was quickly uninvited because I was going to be Michael Jordan. My friend's friend didn't want me to go because she didn't think a complete Bulls uniform with black paint is acceptable at Comic Con and I am a legit basketball fan too. Instead I told her I would use brown paint and be Kobe and she said no. :facepalm
:biggums:

Velocirap31
11-01-2016, 08:48 AM

:roll: Of course you would.