PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Lakers stats

tamaraw08
11-01-2016, 01:17 PM
I know it's VERY EARLY but 3 games played
and D'Angelo Russell is 7th in PER for his team behind Mozgov, Williams, Clarkson,Randle and even bench players like Black and Nance.
The PG leads his team in assists at a so so 4.3 apg but his 1.3 turnovers/game made his assist to TO ratio at 1.3. :(
You also factor in how he is taking almost 17 shots/game, that's like passing once for every 4 attempts for the lead PG. His 8 3pt shots is nearly doubling his assists.
Despite taking the most shots at 16.7, he is 8th best in FG% and even if you factor in his 3pt shots, his adjusted FG% is ONLY 9TH BEST.:eek:
After a great game vs HOuston, Clarkson has fell off at 22% from the 3pt line. :facepalm
The whole team is allowing nearlyh 108pts/game at 55%FG allowing 22.3 FTs/game.

Dr Seuss
11-01-2016, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=zc3Ak9Z3MWE

a very good breakdown of their last game, which is more or less in tune with their season performance as a whole

the passing and open looks are there. its the inability to handle the passes and relentless unforced turnovers, that make the numbers you listed look unappealing.

BigKAT
11-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Give it time my friend.
Not a Lakers fan, but I think that in about game 30-35, things will either start to gel, or they won't.

Might be too late for the playoffs, but still a good sign.
(Like in Lillard rookie season when their lit it up 2nd half, missed the offseason, but next season it was money)

scm5
11-01-2016, 01:41 PM
I think Dlo is too anxious to prove himself and it's hurting him. He'll be fine