Never liked him from the get go

Spurs m8
11-02-2016, 04:15 AM
I will rejoice the day Melo is off this team

Never liked him from the get go

This is one thing we can agree on :cheers:

Prometheus
11-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Melo has the talent of a superstar, but basketball is just his career and a fun thing to do. He doesn't have that extra internal push to make him strive for greatness. He just wants to ball and then go home and get it in.

nathanjizzle
11-02-2016, 07:34 AM
melos talents are iso face up shooting. the worst shot selection in basketball. hes just bad for the team if hes treated as a first option.

fiddy
11-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Boycott/protest against Dolan :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
You'll be a Warriors fan in June.

HylianNightmare
11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Melo to orlando for Vuc, Jeff green and hezonja

Smoke117
11-02-2016, 12:34 PM
melos talents are iso face up shooting. the worst shot selection in basketball. hes just bad for the team if hes treated as a first option.

Let me guess...Derrick Rose should be the first option, right?

Rocketswin2013
11-02-2016, 01:42 PM
What is Porzingis looking like?

PeroAntic
11-02-2016, 01:55 PM
They will get better, still figuring things out. They do need to run more pick n roll for Rose and KP on offense. DRose needs to be more aggressive and not defer to Melo. Hopefully get some better bench players soon, their bench sucks. And improve on D. Starting 5 are all good defending but they lack coordination. lot of stuff to work out, but one of the higher seeds is realistic if they do

imdaman99
11-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Melo to orlando for Vuc, Jeff green and hezonja
DONE. Wait, what's Green's contract situation and for how long is he signed :oldlol:

smoovegittar
11-02-2016, 05:24 PM
10 new players, a new coach...the list goes on.

What did you expect after 3 games? How long have you been a NY fan?

They're rebuilding.

Human Error
11-02-2016, 06:52 PM
10 new players, a new coach...the list goes on.

What did you expect after 3 games? How long have you been a NY fan?

They're rebuilding.
How can you rebuild with washed up Noah and Rose?

Instead of rebuilding a contender, they took the easy way and would be happy just barely making the playoffs.

Jasper
11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
I am tired.
For some reason the knicks and Laker fans feel delusional start of the season.

Knicks , have a young PF (future)
An old Melo - dead hole, Rose bad legs, and a Center that trys to run the floor like a SG/SF and ruins his body.
Both are 33 Win teams...

OP it is not bad to be tired of a team , but if you are loyal you stick through it thick or thin.
My Bucks have not won a chip since early 70's....
BUT I am hoping that the Bucks become the old team Nellie transposed, and make the playoff's yearly.
It does make a difference.

K.dot ShowTime
11-03-2016, 11:10 AM
I invite you to jump on the Lakers bandwagon now before we take over the league

WallIn
11-03-2016, 11:49 AM
I'm tired of being a Wizards fan. But I'll never jump off the ship.

Beal's contract is atrocious though.

n00bie
11-03-2016, 02:04 PM
I feel bad for all Knicks fans. There's so much history & passion for this team, yet they'll probably never get it right.

Springsteen
11-03-2016, 02:12 PM

Instead of rebuilding a contender, they took the easy way and would be happy just barely making the playoffs.

It's the modern Knicks cycle. They claim they're committed to a "rebuild" and then turn around and sign or trade for some star on the end or out of his prime, like slapping a dirty bandaid on a open wound, instead of suturing it. And the Knicks fans buy it, everytime. Remember when they got T-Mac's corpse? Me neither.

Really, no one should be surprised that this washed up Bulls players injection isn't working. The only thing I'm surprised is that Phil Jackson, the supposed savior thought it would work.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Hopefully we keep losing and can draft Dennis/Lonzo/DeAaron

NY desperately needs a young franchise point guard

Knicksfever2010
11-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Hopefully we keep losing and can draft Dennis/Lonzo/DeAaron

NY desperately needs a young franchise point guard

maybe at the deadline we can start pairing off Melo/Rose/Noah and get out from underneath the contracts and get some draft picks. Would be nice to add to Porzingis

smoovegittar
11-03-2016, 04:48 PM

They dumped Lopez's contract and Rose will be gone at end of year. In management's eyes, NY cannot afford to totally shit it up - it's a business. But as a fan I would rather lose honestly with a bunch of kids trying hard than watching Melo, Rose and Noah. But it won't happen; thus the curse of being a fan of this team.

If they want to try and prop this thing up, Melo must come off the bench with Jennings. You need to utilize Rose working on p & r with KP. He's not getting enough touches as it is. Shitty defense, and 4 games in I'm believing the coach is clueless, and over his head.

Not good.

Nilocon165
11-03-2016, 04:51 PM
You'll be a Warriors fan in June.
Lol, this.

Honestly nobody give a **** who you root for in the regular season because we all all know it will end up with picking sides between the cavs and warriors in the finals

k0kakw0rld
11-03-2016, 04:54 PM
#1 Your president of basketball operations is a disgrace and should stick to coaching or just retire from basketball activites.

#2 Your star is only great at shooting and not making his teammates better.

#3 You are the knicks, what else is new? :confusedshrug:

smoovegittar
11-03-2016, 04:56 PM

Your only valid point, quite honestly.

k0kakw0rld
11-03-2016, 05:08 PM

Your only valid point, quite honestly.
Tell me one great move Phil Jackson made since he took over? :confusedshrug:

smoovegittar
11-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Tell me one great move Phil Jackson made since he took over? :confusedshrug:
He got us our picks back for the next few years - starting with said Latvian.

NY never could hold onto picks.

quid pro quo - what has Jax done in NY to warrant the term "Disgrace"? Or are you just biased.

Springsteen
11-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Another worry I have about the Knicks: They're going to stunt Porzingis' development.

Melo alone takes a huge amount of shots/chunk of time handling the ball, now add D-Rose to that and you expect me to believe Porzingis is going to get enough touches to properly flourish? Isn't this guy supposed to be the future?

swagga
11-03-2016, 05:34 PM
happy knicks fan here, at least we see some names. There can not be a lower point in the history of this team than the prime eddy curry + dolan + thomas era.

smoovegittar
11-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Another worry I have about the Knicks: They're going to stunt Porzingis' development.

Melo alone takes a huge amount of shots/chunk of time handling the ball, now add D-Rose to that and you expect me to believe Porzingis is going to get enough touches to properly flourish? Isn't this guy supposed to be the future?
On point. This is why I want Melo coming off the bench. Or trade his ass.

PeroAntic
11-03-2016, 06:50 PM
People are serious when they say Rose, Melo, Noah are bad players?

They are elite. but they do need to learn to mesh because they are not naturally going to fit together with their respectivee styles.

They are doing well on offense in spite of the triangle and in spite the fact that Rose had no preseasion. Need to tighten up defensively, maybe add one or two pieces on the bench that can play D.

People writing them off after four games is a joke.

FKAri
11-03-2016, 07:40 PM
People are serious when they say Rose, Melo, Noah are bad players?

They are elite. but they do need to learn to mesh because they are not naturally going to fit together with their respectivee styles.

They are doing well on offense in spite of the triangle and in spite the fact that Rose had no preseasion. Need to tighten up defensively, maybe add one or two pieces on the bench that can play D.

People writing them off after four games is a joke.
Noah isn't elite by any stretch of the imagination. He's barely a starting caliber C at this point.

Real14
11-03-2016, 07:58 PM
I'm a knicks fan for life but I'm definitely upset of what's going on with our ball club lately.

PeroAntic
11-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Noah isn't elite by any stretch of the imagination. He's barely a starting caliber C at this point.Noah was all NBA first team and dpoy just two years ago. And he didn't have a leg injury but hurt his shoulder which means hes still mobile and athletic as ever.

MrFonzworth
11-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Noah was all NBA first team and dpoy just two years ago. And he didn't have a leg injury but hurt his shoulder which means hes still mobile and athletic as ever.

Yep, sure looks mobile and athletic when I watch him...