PDA

View Full Version : Do women get pleasured getting *n*l?

DaHeezy
11-02-2016, 02:33 PM
I know my girl hates it. No offense to the gays but as a man I don't see any pleasure in it.

I thought the g spot was the money zone. Where in the ass are women pleasured? I can see it pleasuring a guy more doing it. But for women it seems more like a sacrifice to get her man off

Draz
11-02-2016, 02:51 PM
I notice my girl ONLY likes it is when I hit her g spot. And it's hitting when she's laying on my stomach during anul that I'm hitting it through the back she said.

Smoke117
11-02-2016, 02:53 PM
There's not really much physical pleasure they can get from it, but a lot of chicks get off on it mentally because of how it's "Dirty and raunchy". (these are the best lays)

BigNBAfan
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM
Yes... prob is initially its too tight so the pain is worse than the pleasure

qrich
11-02-2016, 03:12 PM
If you know what your doing.

aj1987
11-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Ask warriorfan.

HarryCallahan
11-02-2016, 06:05 PM
If you wanna put your dick in a butthole, you're a fvcking fgt.

warriorfan
11-02-2016, 06:06 PM
Ask warriorfan.
If you are very large then it can be a no-go for a lot of girls

If you do make sure you beat up the ***** really well beforehand, make her *** a few times and get her really wet and relaxed, use some of her *** to lube her ass and then start slow. It can also help to finger her ass a little bit while you are ****ing her to loosen it up and get her ready.

Once you work it in and start stroking you will be pressing on their ***** from the other side and they will *** again

Your welcome

warriorfan
11-02-2016, 06:07 PM
If you wanna put your dick in a butthole, you're a fvcking fgt.

Let us be serious, you do not put your dick into anything :lol

HarryCallahan
11-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Honestly, the butthole is two inches away from the twvt, why the fvck would you fgts have any interest in that?

HarryCallahan
11-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Let's be serious, no one would miss you if you killed yourself. I know you think about suicide a lot, a pathetic low energy, no self esteem possessing, friendless fvck like you is easy to read. "Nobody pays any attention to me in real life, so i'm going to be 'le inderned trole XD'". So you think about suicide a lot because it's quite obviously the only solution to your predicament of being a fat, friendless 20-something year old loser. You know you should kill yourself I know you should kill yourself, we both know you wouldn't be missed and the world would be better off without you but you won't because your scared to. Too fvcking scared to do the goddamn right thing.

Coward.

warriorfan
11-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Honestly, the butthole is two inches away from the twvt, why the fvck would you fgts have any interest in that?
Very low energy :facepalm

warriorfan
11-02-2016, 06:30 PM
Let's be serious, no one would miss you if you killed yourself. I know you think about suicide a lot, a pathetic low energy, no self esteem possessing, friendless fvck like you is easy to read. "Nobody pays any attention to me in real life, so i'm going to be 'le inderned trole XD'". So you think about suicide a lot because it's quite obviously the only solution to your predicament of being a fat, friendless 20-something year old loser. You know you should kill yourself I know you should kill yourself, we both know you wouldn't be missed and the world would be better off without you but you won't because your scared to. Too fvcking scared to do the goddamn right thing.

Coward.
http://cdn.hotspotoutdoors.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_08/image.gif.9cda74af75f64f4a2b43ad6043743742.gif

A nerve has been struck. Stop being such a poindexter and go get some ***** and you will not have as much pent up rage.

Best of luck :oldlol:

DaHeezy
11-02-2016, 06:43 PM
:lol

HarryCallahan
11-02-2016, 07:14 PM
This fat, friendless, virgin :facepalm

Anyone with half a sack would bite the bullet if they were him.

Draz
11-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Honestly love anul for two reasons, very tight, and I can unload inside

TheMan
11-02-2016, 08:03 PM
savage

Smoke117
11-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Curryfan is such a casanova that he spends his time trolling and melting down on a basketball board on multiple accounts.

HarryCallahan
11-02-2016, 08:28 PM

Strong men get tight cuddy they can unload inside. Step you game up Shiv

enayes
11-02-2016, 09:50 PM
my wife is into it, just have to go slow

LUBE IS YOUR FRIEND

hit it from behind while stimulating the clit with your fingers

:rockon:

warriorfan
11-02-2016, 09:55 PM
HarryCringeahan getting insecure AF in this thread :roll:

iamgine
11-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Like a lot of things, it's an acquired thing.

Yeah at first it may just be because of curiosity or because it's 'naughty'. But as they do it more and more, it becomes pleasurable and they would enjoy it. Do NOT put your thing in the anus and then the vag though. The vice versa is fine.

Jasper
11-03-2016, 12:17 AM
some many experts on ISH :eek:

Had a girl say , she likes diarrhea

DaHeezy
11-03-2016, 02:08 AM
I don't doubt men would love giving. I'm questioning if girls like taking.

GimmeThat
11-03-2016, 02:46 AM
do you want to raise your kids or do you want to be a sperm donor? but yes, I suppose we can all say we don't know what women are looking for

aj1987
11-03-2016, 03:58 AM
Warriorfag melting in another thread. :roll: :roll:

Bruh, it's pretty much a known fact that you receive.

warriorfan
11-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Warriorfag melting in another thread. :roll: :roll:

Bruh, it's pretty much a known fact that you receive.

Stop projecting apu :lol

Go take some more trips to Europe with a bunch of dudes :lol

Bosnian Sajo
11-03-2016, 02:15 PM

You can do that with the puss too, my friend.

Hit her with no condom, had to make her eat a plan B.

Bosnian Sajo
11-03-2016, 02:17 PM
my wife is into it, just have to go slow

LUBE IS YOUR FRIEND

hit it from behind while stimulating the clit with your fingers

:rockon:

But see, it's not the anaaal that is working her, it's you rubbing her clit.

She letting you hit it from the back cause she wants YOU to feel good...you got a keeper, bruh.

Nastradamus
11-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Studies suggest 75-90% of women can orgasm through @n@l

Lube and patience are key, as is position. Doggy is the hardest to pull off because it condenses the colon. Its also the most fun unfortunately. Lying on her stomach is the easiest, though some like to be on top for it because they can control speed and depth

aj1987
11-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Stop projecting apu :lol

Go take some more trips to Europe with a bunch of dudes :lol
Keep melting, warriorfag. :oldlol:

warriorfan
11-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Keep taking trips to Europe with a bunch of dudes

You aren't fooling anyone bruh :lol

Draz
11-03-2016, 05:48 PM
anul got me in trouble today. my girl took my dck out her ass and put it in her pussi and I didn't know. I was doing my normal ritual and I busted inside her pussi. huge nut. ran to CVS and got Aftera the plan b pill for $40. hopefully it works. today was the first day off her period.

warriorfan
11-03-2016, 05:54 PM
anul got me in trouble today. my girl took my dck out her ass and put it in her pussi and I didn't know. I was doing my normal ritual and I busted inside her pussi. huge nut. ran to CVS and got Aftera the plan b pill for $40. hopefully it works. today was the first day off her period.
It works. If she is shady and you dont really trust her you should take her to lunch or something after or hang out with her for a few hours so she doesn't go throw it up.

Draz
11-03-2016, 06:25 PM
It works. If she is shady and you dont really trust her you should take her to lunch or something after or hang out with her for a few hours so she doesn't go throw it up.
I was thinking about that throwing up shit
she was with me at 1pm until 2:30. that should do.

Lakers Legend#32
11-04-2016, 12:45 AM
OKC fans ask this question about their farm animals.