11-02-2016, 10:17 PM
championship cruise when we finally mesh
don't forget Miami was like this

BigKAT
11-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Wrong thread lol

CuhGetsBucks
11-02-2016, 10:22 PM
inb4 game is decided by a buzzer beater. (Butler? Isiah? Or dark horse Avery)
He don't play for the Bulls lol

Nick Young
11-02-2016, 10:24 PM
he sucks

BigKAT
11-02-2016, 10:26 PM
He don't play for the Bulls lol

Wrong thread LOL

Meant for that Bulls Celtics game thread

Knicksfever2010
11-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Knicks have been the most PATHETIC franchise in the last 30 years

I'm confused why you think we've been the "most pathetic franchise in the last 30 years"...

Since 1986, the Knicks have been to the playoffs 18 times, and 2 NBA Finals appearances and had some EPIC playoff series vs the Bulls/Heat/Pacers.

Heres a list of teams that have been worse than us over the last 30 years:
-Clippers
-76ers
-Nets
-Timberwolves
-Kings
-Bucks
-Hawks
-Suns
-Wizards

dgaras
11-02-2016, 10:32 PM
team needs to find their identity.

yea gutter cleaners

CuhGetsBucks
11-02-2016, 10:35 PM
I'm confused why you think we've been the "most pathetic franchise in the last 30 years"...

Since 1986, the Knicks have been to the playoffs 18 times, and 2 NBA Finals appearances and had some EPIC playoff series vs the Bulls/Heat/Pacers.

Heres a list of teams that have been worse than us over the last 30 years:
-Clippers
-76ers
-Nets
-Timberwolves
-Kings
-Bucks
-Hawks
-Suns
-Wizards
30 years is a stretch but for you to be one of the most historic franchises and in the biggest market possibly in the world, and be this bad, it's crazy.

PeroAntic
11-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Hes desperately needed as a defensive anchor, and a kick in the ass of lazy primadonnas (Rose + Melo).

However he seems to be on minutes restriction still.

Real Men Wear Green
11-03-2016, 09:19 AM
0 point tonight :biggums: :oldlol: :roll: :lol

Phil Jackson needs to get his ass out of NY and now :facepalm
Buy low, sell high. Try to trade him now and the Knicks can only get a bad package in return. Not sure anyone would touch him with that contract but if a deal happened it would be like when Gilbert Arenas and Rashard Lewis got swapped.

AintNoSunshine
11-03-2016, 10:49 AM
0 point tonight :biggums: :oldlol: :roll: :lol

Phil Jackson needs to get his ass out of NY and now :facepalm

Well all he needs to is to score 4 points to get back to his average of 1.8:oldlol:

Sarcastic
11-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Knicks have been the most PATHETIC franchise in the last 30 years

Nah, it's only been the last 16. They made the Finals twice in the 1990s.

kshutts1
11-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Such a silly thread. So bad it's probably a troll thread. Noah's entire career has been with him anchoring the defensive end, grabbing boards, and passing the ball very well for a big. I have yet to watch a Knicks game (why would I?) but Noah's box scores indicate he's at least doing those things moderately well.

Knicksfever2010
11-03-2016, 02:55 PM
30 years is a stretch but for you to be one of the most historic franchises and in the biggest market possibly in the world, and be this bad, it's crazy.

How come when me and other Knick fans say that MSG is the 'Mecca' we get laughed at, and we use the term 'historic' to describe our franchise, once again we get rebutted. But now you use the term 'historic' to exaggerate your point.

Btw what difference does it make if we're in the 'biggest market' if there is a salary cap? If there was no salary cap, YEAH, being in the biggest market in the country WOULD HELP. Also in todays online world, being on Madison Avenue, doesn't help lure free agents. Guys like Lebron, KD etc.. only care about playing w/ their buddies and not trying to win on their own.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Such a silly thread. So bad it's probably a troll thread. Noah's entire career has been with him anchoring the defensive end, grabbing boards, and passing the ball very well for a big. I have yet to watch a Knicks game (why would I?) but Noah's box scores indicate he's at least doing those things moderately well.

Nope hes absolute trash on defense too

k0kakw0rld
11-03-2016, 03:24 PM
No one is trolling anyone. There is better centers in the D-League for GODsake. He is no threat offensively whatsoever and an overrated rim protector.

Meticode
11-03-2016, 04:51 PM
There's no way you pay Noah that when he has been riddled with injuries the last couple of years. What did New York expect? He'd come to New York, be rejuvenated and magically just put up his Defensive Player of the Year numbers in a new offense he's never played in before for a new coach for a franchise that has been in turmoil the last decade?

Ever since Carmelo has gotten there he's done nothing but hinder the franchise in terms of winning. I remember Amar'e putting up legit MVP numbers the year he was there. He was having the best time of his career, then Carmelo came an that shit disappeared real quick.

smoovegittar
11-03-2016, 05:07 PM
There's no way you pay Noah that when he has been riddled with injuries the last couple of years. What did New York expect? He'd come to New York, be rejuvenated and magically just put up his Defensive Player of the Year numbers in a new offense he's never played in before for a new coach for a franchise that has been in turmoil the last decade?

Ever since Carmelo has gotten there he's done nothing but hinder the franchise in terms of winning. I remember Amar'e putting up legit MVP numbers the year he was there. He was having the best time of his career, then Carmelo came an that shit disappeared real quick.

This.

2 words: Steve Mills. Mofo's made of teflon. Probably has Dolan's love child.

CuhGetsBucks
11-03-2016, 08:24 PM
How come when me and other Knick fans say that MSG is the 'Mecca' we get laughed at, and we use the term 'historic' to describe our franchise, once again we get rebutted. But now you use the term 'historic' to exaggerate your point.

Btw what difference does it make if we're in the 'biggest market' if there is a salary cap? If there was no salary cap, YEAH, being in the biggest market in the country WOULD HELP. Also in todays online world, being on Madison Avenue, doesn't help lure free agents. Guys like Lebron, KD etc.. only care about playing w/ their buddies and not trying to win on their own.
Lol do I laugh at you when I say mecca? Get out your feelings slim, I've been of the thought that New York is one of the top basketball areas in the country along with Chi-town and Texas. The Knicks are a historic franchise, and if you think that's an exaggeration than you don't believe it's the mecca of basketball.

So you think free agents would rather play in Milwaukee and Oregon rather than New York? Right... Ok I hear you bruh:lol