PDA

View Full Version : Indians lose = Lebron Legacy better

coined
11-03-2016, 12:30 AM
The Indians win, was going to diminish Lebron in Cleveland.Now, Lebron remains the man who brought the title for Cleveland in last 50 years.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2016, 12:31 AM
At least we get to watch Lebron cry again

coined
11-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Only one bitch cries

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCcQ-jvt5_Q

beta

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Only one bitch cries

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCcQ-jvt5_Q

beta

Such a beta but such a great scorer :(

lilteapot
11-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Baseball is a boring ass sport anyway.

moongaze
11-03-2016, 12:59 AM
This loss is only going to make the cavs hungrier after seeing Cleveland fans go through heartache

One thing is clear. It really is Cleveland vs the world. The douchebags can continue havibg their fun trash talking Cleveland and enjoying the misery of the city. No one outside of Cleveland was talking abiut the indians. It was all a cubs love fest. Same with the finals, everyone pulling for arrogant assholes golden state. I'm glad I'm from Ohio and not a douche like the rest of the nation that enjoys sadism when it comes to Cleveland sports misery

dazzer87
11-03-2016, 01:00 AM
This loss is only going to make the cavs hungrier after seeing Cleveland fans go through heartache

One thing is clear. It really is Cleveland vs the world. The douchebags can continue havibg their fun trash talking Cleveland and enjoying the misery of the city. No one outside of Cleveland was talking abiut the indians. It was all a cubs love fest. Same with the finals, everyone pulling for arrogant assholes golden state. I'm glad I'm from Ohio and not a douche like the rest of the nation that enjoys sadism when it comes to Cleveland sports misery
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

no one outside of cleveland gives a shit about the indians...... Pathetic fan base...cant even go to game 7 of the WS....More Cubs fans at the stadium than Indians fans.....Pathetic

CuhGetsBucks
11-03-2016, 01:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5UwH2cG.jpg

Spaulding
11-03-2016, 01:06 AM

no one outside of cleveland gives a shit about the indians...... Pathetic fan base...cant even go to game 7 of the WS....More Cubs fans at the stadium than Indians fans.....Pathetic

They did go to game 7 and it was in Chicago of course there's more cubs fans.

moongaze
11-03-2016, 01:08 AM

At least you sadist can go back to taking pleasure of trash talking Cleveland

bobopenguin
11-03-2016, 01:28 AM
lebron's baseball legacy 2016 oct - 2016 nov.

Cleverness
11-03-2016, 01:29 AM
http://blog.cleveland.com/tribetracker/2007/10/lebronhat.jpg

Megabox!
11-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Looks like the Warriors aren't the solo laughing stock of the sport's world anymore. They have the Indians as company

AintNoSunshine
11-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Lebron remains the one who ended Cleveland's drouth in more than 50 years and made Cleveland the city of champions again. Hence the Indian wins.

Bron's legacy is cemented forever. Nothing the Cavs do can even affect that let alone a team from another sport:facepalm

Try again

sportjames23
11-03-2016, 02:27 AM

Game 7 was in Cleveland.

For some dumbass reason, baseball elected to have the League that won the All Star Game have home field advantage in the World Series. So even though the Cubs had the better record, Cleveland had the home field advantage due to the American League winning the All Star Game.

oarabbus
11-03-2016, 02:45 AM

You're not a douche, but calling me an arrogant asshole for being born and raised in the bay :rolleyes:

Da Real Lambo
11-03-2016, 02:50 AM
lebron's baseball legacy 2016 oct - 2016 nov.

:lol :lol

Kool Boy
11-03-2016, 02:53 AM
idk if you're joking but it was in Cleveland....

L8krH8tr
11-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Good for the cubs , 100 years and in epic fashion . Cleveland Indians choked clippers style.

guy
11-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Probably doesn't matter. I will say that it would have been terrible for Lebron if the Indians had broken the curse before he did.

hold this L
11-03-2016, 08:13 AM
You keep telling yourself that as you hold that L along with all his stans :pimp:

https://twitter.com/Money23Green/status/794038862741839874
Trolmond Green letting leKarma know :lol

Kawhi
11-03-2016, 08:16 AM
For some dumbass reason, baseball elected to have the League that won the All Star Game have home field advantage in the World Series. So even though the Cubs had the better record, Cleveland had the home field advantage due to the American League winning the All Star Game.
If only they'd apply that rule to the NBA. The All-Star game would actually be watchable instead of this you have a dunk, you have a three mentality.

SouBeachTalents
11-03-2016, 12:25 PM
If only they'd apply that rule to the NBA. The All-Star game would actually be watchable instead of this you have a dunk, you have a three mentality.

I hope they never do that in the NBA, it's already bad enough in baseball. Imagine the Warriors won 73 games last year and didn't even have HCA in the Finals because of an exhibition game? That'd be awful