PDA

View Full Version : Durant will go down as the greatest of all time

selrahc
11-03-2016, 08:29 PM
After the warriors win 3 championships in a row no one will give a crap that he joined an already established championship level team just like no one cared that lebron only won by collusion.

plowking
11-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Isn't he averaging 30/10/5 at the moment, or something ridiculous? I'm assuming its on something like 60% shooting too.

It looks easy for him too. He is literally built like a perfect basketballer. I know people say LeBron, but KD has everything but Bron's strength. Then you add in the fact he is a little more agile, and a far better shooter. He can do everything out there. After 3 championships, I'd have no problem with people talking about him as the best ever.

Nilocon165
11-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Shut up you stupid ****.

CuhGetsBucks
11-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Where yall from? I needa start copping from yall cities :biggums:

dubnation
11-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Isn't he averaging 30/10/5 at the moment, or something ridiculous? I'm assuming its on something like 60% shooting too.

It looks easy for him too. He is literally built like a perfect basketballer. I know people say LeBron, but KD has everything but Bron's strength. Then you add in the fact he is a little more agile, and a far better shooter. He can do everything out there. After 3 championships, I'd have no problem with people talking about him as the best ever.

Saying "Everything but Bron's strength" like that's nothing :roll:

GTFO man, Durant after 3 chips on this team isn't touching best ever...

He's looked damn good this year though, at least in his ISOs. With his scoring talent he can fit in any situation.

pedromarinho
11-03-2016, 08:51 PM
He's not even the best player on his team.

Rocketswin2013
11-03-2016, 09:01 PM
After 3 championships, I'd have no problem with people talking about him as the best ever.

Why in the world wouldn't you?

SAKOTXA
11-03-2016, 09:11 PM

You can't be serious :biggums:

I know you just say ridiculous shit sometimes for the hell of it, but cmon...

KD can win 6 rings, which he won't, and people still would never put him in the same category as MJ

selrahc
11-03-2016, 09:37 PM

KD can win 6 rings, which he won't, and people still would never put him in the same category as MJ

MJ was only able to win because he had pippen though. Give KD Lebron and he would easily win 9 championships.

TiagoSimoes
11-03-2016, 09:41 PM
He's not even the best player on his team.

Yes he is. Pretty much every season from curry besides last one is worse than what KD usually does.

plowking
11-03-2016, 10:38 PM

He wouldn't be the best ever, but he would definitely be in the discussion.

Saying a guy with 3 rings, and his impact on the game is possibly the best ever is ridiculous? I don't think so.

He is a 5 or 6 time scoring champ, would be a multiple MVP winner, insane averages, and would arguably be the best scorer ever. He is an amazing player.

I don't think he wins that much, but as far as an individual standpoint, I can't name 15 players better than Durant in history.

tmacattack33
11-03-2016, 11:47 PM
3 championships might get him into the top 10, but only if it is clear that he is the alpha man for each of those 3 years.

I see him ending up around 12-15.

IGOTGAME
11-03-2016, 11:48 PM

are you kidding?

selrahc
11-03-2016, 11:49 PM
durant making westbrook his bitch

Marchesk
11-03-2016, 11:55 PM
He won't surpass Kobe, let alone the other top 11 players.

Mr Feeny
11-03-2016, 11:58 PM

Saying a guy with 3 rings, and his impact on the game is possibly the best ever is ridiculous? I don't think so.

He is a 5 or 6 time scoring champ, would be a multiple MVP winner, insane averages, and would arguably be the best scorer ever. He is an amazing player.

I don't think he wins that much, but as far as an individual standpoint, I can't name 15 players better than Durant in history.

Are you a complete idiot?

plowking
11-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Kevin Durant does things on the floor no one else can do. Ever. In NBA history.

Saying this guy won't start getting potential GOAT talks after 3 rings is stupid. Bron has, and so would KD. He hasn't broke a sweat yet this season and is putting up an easy 30ppg.

dabigbaws
11-04-2016, 12:07 AM

Saying this guy won't start getting potential GOAT talks after 3 rings is stupid. Bron has, and so would KD. He hasn't broke a sweat yet this season and is putting up an easy 30ppg.

you forgot that he doesnt show up in important play off games

thats where it all counts

CelticBaller
11-04-2016, 12:10 AM

He was the only reasons why ya was even in the game in game 7, and was the only one who showed up for the 2014 finals you ungrateful bitch

Nastradamus
11-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Durant's elite. He might rank as a top 5 pure scorer by the time he retires. A top 5 SF seems a given. I can't see any scenario where he passes Lebron or Bird. He should comfortably pass the rest, even without rings. He's in a bit of a weird no man's land at this point.

Prometheus
11-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Durant is great but sometimes it's like you people forget that defense is half the game.

SpaceJammeR
11-04-2016, 12:15 AM

lmao. everything but lebrons strength? passing, playmaking, defense? only thing kd does better is shoot better. he's useless when his shot is broken. :coleman: :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:

selrahc
11-04-2016, 12:33 AM

like ray allen and chris bosh did?

Sarcastic
11-04-2016, 12:46 AM

Yea, he's not getting GOAT talk anytime, ever. That ship sailed quite some time ago.

He won't get the accolades, nor the championship totals to overtake the even Lebron, let alone Jordan. If he even makes the top 10, that'll be a huge achievement.

IGOTGAME
11-04-2016, 12:54 AM

What is his argument over Tim Duncan? Duncan is a guy who is not in the discussion for best player ever. I dont think there is an argument for KD over him.

Big164
11-04-2016, 01:12 AM
1. Mike
2. Wilt
3. KD

Sounds about right...seen this exact ordering before somewhere

Fudge
11-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Joke is on OP, he already is the greatest to ever play.

jstern
11-04-2016, 01:20 AM
How can a beta choker, who joined a 73 win team because he said it will make it easier for him be the greatest of all time with just three championships.

I also love the argument of, "He can do things no one else can." Basically talking about style. Such an argument would make sense if Durant could literally do everything that others can that he can't.

Heavincent
11-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Agree with plowking. The pundits and talking heads will never put him at GOAT status (or even top 5), but if you objectively look at his skills and physical abilities, he is absolutely one of the best ever.

GimmeThat
11-04-2016, 02:17 AM
I think it's more so his teammates being way too prideful to play Durant at the Center position to showcase Durant's greatness