PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota looking good so far Vs Nuggets

BigKAT
11-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Explosive first quarter, 37 points.
KAT looking like a beast, rebounding and scoring machine.
Dieng is defending really well, Lavine and Wiggins are doing their duties..
We did lose a 15-17 point lead due to our bench peformance, but Thibs did well and inserted KAT when things went too tight and the team looks to be regaining momentum
But the most pleasant thing?

Dunn is very good on D tonight.
3 Steals, lots of deflections, and he -stays- in front of his guy so well without fouling. He also slows down the Offense when he's on the ball, allowing for good Help-blocks for KAT and Dieng.

Great game so far, Wolves up 61-55 at halftime.

P.S: Nuggets looking good too. That frontcourt is damn scary.

juju151111
11-03-2016, 09:17 PM
The bench is horrible

BigKAT
11-03-2016, 09:19 PM
The bench is horrible

I think that we have some nice pieces in Belli/Ricky(Or Dunn)/Tyus/Aldrich and stuff.
They just don't work well together. I think we can salvage it.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2016, 09:21 PM
I have a strange feeling KAT will rip both ACLs in this game bro

CuhGetsBucks
11-03-2016, 09:32 PM
#FreeShabazz

r0drig0lac
11-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Wiggins is a beast

qrich
11-03-2016, 09:41 PM
I think that we have some nice pieces in Belli/Ricky(Or Dunn)/Tyus/Aldrich and stuff.
They just don't work well together. I think we can salvage it.

Aldrich/Bazz for Bass/Wes Johnson :rockon:

Doranku
11-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Anyone have YouTube link to the game?

CuterThanRubio
11-03-2016, 10:08 PM
ISH #Wolfpack needs to chill on these jinx threads

We know the 3rd quarter has been problematic for the Wolves, so why bother making celebratory threads at halftime?

Rubio is needed right now, these guys need stability during tough stretches.

Bjelica is trying to take command of the offense without Dunn on the floor, I think Dunn has been a net positive but this squad needs one of the two PGs out there at all times.

+Is Jamal Murray the worst rookie ever to this point? Still hasn't made a single shot in the NBA

kurple
11-03-2016, 10:37 PM
Nuggets will finish ahead of the Wolves in the standings once again this season

CuterThanRubio
11-03-2016, 10:39 PM
And Bjelica is my most hated player so far this season

Why did Thibs want him taking the last shot

Zach should never be inbounding the ball

BigKAT
11-03-2016, 10:39 PM
ISH #Wolfpack needs to chill on these jinx threads

We know the 3rd quarter has been problematic for the Wolves, so why bother making celebratory threads at halftime?

Rubio is needed right now, these guys need stability during tough stretches.

Bjelica is trying to take command of the offense without Dunn on the floor, I think Dunn has been a net positive but this squad needs one of the two PGs out there at all times.

+Is Jamal Murray the worst rookie ever to this point? Still hasn't made a single shot in the NBA

It wasn't a celebrating thread.
Just wasn't a Game thread or anything.

Anyhow good game. Sucks that we lost. That last play was a good one and that shot by Bjelica almost went in.

It did suck that he wasn't assertive enough late in the game, and honestly I feel as though keeping him in the game was still the right call by Thibs, as he was the hot hand.

Epic game by KAT.
I think he should pass the ball a bit more when he's doubled, but his ability to score despite the doubles is pretty impressive.

Go wolves.
Congratz Nugs.

plowking
11-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Wiggins looks really good this season so far.

BigKAT
11-03-2016, 10:40 PM
And Bjelica is my most hated player so far this season

Why did Thibs want him taking the last shot

Zach should never be inbounding the ball
This.

Yeah, lol.
I was a bit surprised by that part.
But then again, can you trust Tyus to do it?

FireDavidKahn
11-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Yet again we blow another huge lead

God damn:roll:

tsforthrees
11-03-2016, 10:44 PM

True.

Wolves have the best player. Nuggets have about 8 Wiggins level players.

Edit: Nuggets seriously need to trade Mudiay while he still has an ounce of promise. If they ship him with one of their first rounders next year and one of their shooting guards for a legit point guard? scary team. But Mudiay is going to be D-league in two years. Kiwane Garris 2.0

BigKAT
11-03-2016, 10:45 PM
Yet again we blow another huge lead

God damn:roll:

Chin up, friend.
Lots of positives to take from this game.
We're still young and making silly mistakes. (Turnovers on the fastbreak on a 3-2 situation lawl.)

But the improvements on D are very satisfying to watch.
I think we had like 3-4 shot clock stops this game.

Also Dunn is looking siiiick on D.
We just need to get our roleplayers in the right mindset.

Milbuck
11-03-2016, 11:00 PM
The Nuggets are legitimately a good team, they're going to be one of those teams we get every year that are way better than their record suggests

CuterThanRubio
11-03-2016, 11:01 PM
This.

Yeah, lol.
I was a bit surprised by that part.
But then again, can you trust Tyus to do it?

Bjelica should have been inbounding

It looked like they were trying a quick dump pass back to Zach but it got cut off and he panicked and took a bad shot that nearly fell.

The real reason for the collapse was Dunn and his sloppy play in the third, Thibs yanked him and he didn't return for the rest of the game, Tyus was doing his best out there and I think he should be used more often when things start to slip.

I'm still hopeful but these kind of endings need to start flipping in their favor soon, KAT is great during the game but he seems to be a non-factor in the clutch, why aren't they drawing up plays for him?

NugzFan
11-04-2016, 01:47 AM
The Nuggets are legitimately a good team, they're going to be one of those teams we get every year that are way better than their record suggests

It's strange because we could easily be 4-0 and yet we have looked terrible for most parts of all the games.

I can't tell if I'm happy we are 2-2 or upset at our play.

BIG FURB
11-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Chin up, friend.
Lots of positives to take from this game.
We're still young and making silly mistakes. (Turnovers on the fastbreak on a 3-2 situation lawl.)

But the improvements on D are very satisfying to watch.
I think we had like 3-4 shot clock stops this game.

Also Dunn is looking siiiick on D.
We just need to get our roleplayers in the right mindset.

There's no denying the talent, but you all still have too many young pieces that don't know how to win games. I don't know why they didn't bring in a quality veteran this past offseason. You kinda remind me of the warriors before they got Iggy.

tamaraw08
11-04-2016, 01:21 PM

Maybe, I boldly predict though that BOTH Twolves and Nuggets will have a better record than Utah Jazz:pimp:
Great win minus a key player like Barton. It feels good to realize that Nelson can still play and contribute. If only Murray can find his shot.