PDA

View Full Version : Durant to Kanter: "Sit your ass down on the bench, you got benched by a rookie"

AirTupac
11-04-2016, 02:55 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

moongaze
11-04-2016, 02:59 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd rather get benched by a rookie than joining a team that whooped my ass. Durant has no shame. If he was any bit of a man he would shut up and take his thrashings

Bankaii
11-04-2016, 03:04 PM
I'd rather get benched by a rookie than joining a team that whooped my ass. Durant has no shame. If he was any bit of a man he would shut up and take his thrashings
This. Kanter can't help that he's not a star. Durant can help his bitch mentality.

CuhGetsBucks
11-04-2016, 03:05 PM
You so worried about another man :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

CuhGetsBucks
11-04-2016, 03:06 PM
This. Kanter can't help that he's not a star. Durant can help his bitch mentality.
Lol? He could help by being better at basketball, wtf is this?:roll:

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2016, 03:09 PM

Youre so ****ing stupid :roll: Ever heard of practice dude? he was a 3rd overall pick he has no excuse!

Bankaii
11-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Youre so ****ing stupid :roll: Ever heard of practice dude? he was a 3rd overall pick he has no excuse!

Lol? He could help by being better at basketball, wtf is this?:roll:
2 of the biggest fcking in athletic idiots on the forum don't understand basketball, as expected.
If practice was all you needed to be good, wtf do scrubs exist in the league?
Kobe is one of the hardest workers in the league, why was he no where near as good as Jordan?
Basketball is majority TALENT, but you morons wouldn't understand that because you have none.

CuhGetsBucks
11-04-2016, 03:16 PM
2 of the biggest fcking in athletic idiots on the forum don't understand basketball, as expected.
Kobe is one of the hardest workers in the league, why was he no where near as good as Jordan?
Basketball is majority TALENT, but you morons wouldn't understand that because you have none.
We talking about Durant and Kanter and he mentions Kobe and Jordan :oldlol: :roll:

Yea mane, begin to show me your decorated basketball career :coleman:

Lebron23
11-04-2016, 03:16 PM
I really feed bad for Ernes kanter, but he should be playing better.

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2016, 03:19 PM
We talking about Durant and Kanter and he mentions Kobe and Jordan :oldlol: :roll:

Yea mane, begin to show me your decorated basketball career

DUDE FOUND A WAY TO BRING UP KOBE IN A DURANT AND KANTER BEEF THREAD :roll: :roll: :roll:

And um thanks Bank but I already knew that I was the most athletic guy on ISH :confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
11-04-2016, 03:26 PM
AirTupac, are you just making these quotes up at this point? :lol

GimmeThat
11-04-2016, 03:27 PM
at some point people reach the conclusion that there really isn't such thing as a basketball IQ

and that may be contributed to that it is a game after all, with rules.

Fire Colangelo
11-04-2016, 03:31 PM

It takes a combination of practice and talent to be good in the NBA, and Kanter is plenty talented. Dude isn't the most explosive player, but he has great size and is insanely mobile for his size. He has soft hands, and has a good jumper.

His deficiency comes from defense, which mainly comes from practice and discipline. I don't expect him to be Tim Duncan or KG on the defensive end, but he would be a beast if he could become average like Chris Bosh or Al Horford on the defensive end.

The reason he only plays ~20 minutes is because of his shitty defense. If he could play defense, he would average closer to his PER 36 numbers.... which are crazy.

oarabbus
11-04-2016, 03:40 PM
People are SO FUC.KING BUTTHURT about Durant

Let the butthurt flow through you :oldlol:

r0drig0lac
11-04-2016, 03:43 PM
this

CuhGetsBucks
11-04-2016, 03:46 PM
this
You not good at basketball then lol

NZStreetBaller
11-04-2016, 03:51 PM

What a beta thing to say.

Durant jumps ship and is still the best player on his team and you'd rather be benched by a rookie?? Lmao

Thats like saying youd rather an ugly virgin steal your girlfriend instead of you leaving your girlfriend for a sexier one.

Nash
11-04-2016, 03:53 PM
thing with durant is that he's never ever going to be able to win any trash talk again after joining GSW

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2016, 03:54 PM
thing with durant is that he's never ever going to be able to win any trash talk again after joining GSW

Winning is all the matters in trash talk

moongaze
11-04-2016, 05:50 PM
What a beta thing to say.

Durant jumps ship and is still the best player on his team and you'd rather be benched by a rookie?? Lmao

Thats like saying youd rather an ugly virgin steal your girlfriend instead of you leaving your girlfriend for a sexier one.

Your analogy makes no sense for many reasons. an obvious one is that you weren't competing with that sexier girlfriend. A better example would be like if some guy bangs your girlfriend and then you give up and become friends with him just so you can join in a DP. Perhaps you have experience with this? Since when is it beta to have pride and not bow to your conquerors? Getting beaten out by a better player is one thing. Now getting beaten out by someone then joining forces with them is taking it to another level. At least we know you're a bitch made loser.

moongaze
11-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Winning is all the matters in trash talk

No one is going to look at his winning with any type of respect, though.

Spurs m8
11-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Theres one thing the Thunder players have that Kevin doesn't and will not get back.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Funktion
11-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Who cares. These whiney lil beyatches know nothing of what it was like prior to Free Agency. Their peers fought for it and these divas talking benefit from it more than anyone. If they want they can go back to the table and rescind FA. See how that works.

miggyme1
11-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Your analogy makes no sense for many reasons. an obvious one is that you weren't competing with that sexier girlfriend. A better example would be like if some guy bangs your girlfriend and then you give up and become friends with him just so you can join in a DP. Perhaps you have experience with this? Since when is it beta to have pride and not bow to your conquerors? Getting beaten out by a better player is one thing. Now getting beaten out by someone then joining forces with them is taking it to another level. At least we know you're a bitch made loser.

your analogy makes no sense idiot. whats the reward for having a sexy gf and/or sharing one?

kd left a good team to join a better one to WIN rings.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

There is no legacy for sleeping/sharing a hot chick and if you believe that you a freaking idiot

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Can anyone here read lips?

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7405831/kanterstop.0.gif

First part looks like, "You gotta figure something out, man ..."

Then I'm not sure what.

moongaze
11-04-2016, 09:07 PM
your analogy makes no sense idiot. whats the reward for having a sexy gf and/or sharing one?

kd left a good team to join a better one to WIN rings.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

There is no legacy for sleeping/sharing a hot chick and if you believe that you a freaking idiot

KD left a good team to join a"better" one because the better team violated him. In this case, you leave your gf because she's with a better man and isn't giving it up anymore . You become friends with him so you can ride his coattails and have a shot with her. The warriors already won a title without KD and beat kd. He is merely sharing in their success instead of going for his own.

Neither analogy is good but his literally makes no sense

CelticBaller
11-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Durant living rent free in these clowns head lmao

Get a life ya virgins