PDA

View Full Version : Domantas Sabonis

ralph_i_el
11-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Is anyone else surprised to see him starting? I knew he belonged in the league, but starting right away is a surprise. Great move by the Thunder to pick him up, he looks like he could be a super role player in the future. He plays really under control for a guy his age, and has no glaring weakness other than his lack of length. If he can keep shooting 3's at s good clip he'll be really valuable going forward.

CuhGetsBucks
11-04-2016, 03:23 PM
He's tuff, skilled and high IQ. He's a slight liability on defense but I believe Westbrooks intensity will whip that into him. He could get an All-Rookie appearance this season.

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Figured D was probably the main reason he was starting when Kanter is another option. Gonzaga put him on BYU's best player for a stretch last year. Their 6'6" pg. Was the difference in the one game.

Sakkreth
11-04-2016, 08:01 PM
He's tuff, skilled and high IQ. He's a slight liability on defense but I believe Westbrooks intensity will whip that into him. He could get an All-Rookie appearance this season.

What...?

zeerghit
11-04-2016, 08:04 PM
his defence is the key why hes playing..

Sakkreth
11-04-2016, 08:08 PM
his defence is the key why hes playing..

Exactly.

Sakkreth
11-04-2016, 08:09 PM

He doesn't need that, Domas plays as hard as anyone.

Smoke117
11-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Sabaaaaaaaaaas

His daddy is one of my favorite players of all time.

Sakkreth
11-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Foul trouble have been holding him back so far. As for his defense, he's not rim protector or shot blocker but he moves well and plays smart.
Offense? Very good passer for a big. Got some post skills, outside shooting was a concern but he's been shooting well for OKC. He's not above the rim finisher though, lacks vertical and arms length.

imdaman99
11-04-2016, 09:56 PM
He's good but needs to add toughness. He gets into foul trouble too easily. That being said, he will get better. Looking forward to him making Westbrook forget Ibaka real quick.

Kawhi Not?
11-04-2016, 10:02 PM
indeed surprised but that team is usually pretty smart with their young guys

tamaraw08
11-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Is anyone else surprised to see him starting? I knew he belonged in the league, but starting right away is a surprise. Great move by the Thunder to pick him up, he looks like he could be a super role player in the future. He plays really under control for a guy his age, and has no glaring weakness other than his lack of length. If he can keep shooting 3's at s good clip he'll be really valuable going forward.

I projected him to do well and surprise many fans bec he reminds me of a young Taj Gibson. Athletic and pretty tough.