PDA

View Full Version : Did Durant dismantle a dynasty?

TommyGriffin
11-05-2016, 12:59 AM
He has single-handedly turned the best defensive team in basketball to an absolute sieve.

He has single-handedly reduced Curry and Klay's offensive capabilities by damn near 50 percent each.

Has there ever been a star player to negatively impact a team more than Durant has done to this former 73-win squad?

TheWinningFam
11-05-2016, 01:00 AM
Calm down warriorfan its just 1 game :sleeping

ThatCoolKid
11-05-2016, 01:01 AM
The Warriors have a full regular season to get it together. All that matters is that they show up in April-June.

This thread is going to get bumped a year from now and you will look like a total idiot.

talkingconch
11-05-2016, 01:04 AM
bruh im a laker fan and the warriors will get it together. miami went 9-8 there first year then the rest you know.

HenryGarfunkle
11-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Curry is over-hyped garbage

he peaked in OKC

dazzer87
Yes....FT35 is that big of a cancer. Unreal...

J Shuttlesworth
Durant ball is definitely cancerous to the Warriors old style

TheWinningFam
11-05-2016, 01:07 AM
bruh im a laker fan and the warriors will get it together. miami went 9-8 there first year then the rest you know.
Did the heat get shitted on by 29 at home or lost to a lowly team like the lakers big early on? im asking honestly cuz i don't remember :lol

Lebronxrings
hes to blame for getting rid of barnes and bogut.

Its on the beta bros; curry and thompson to not play like trash

HenryGarfunkle
Durant ball is the only thing that can beat LeThick and Cle.

They did it for the playoffs, not the first few weeks of the regular season. For Christ sake. :facepalm

FireDavidKahn
11-05-2016, 01:08 AM
uyes

FireDavidKahn
11-05-2016, 01:08 AM

They did it for the playoffs, not the first few weeks of the regular season. For Christ sake. :facepalm
AS evidenced by that nmever happening?

:biggums:

:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
11-05-2016, 01:09 AM

Durant ball against LeThick in the playoffs = 1-4

And his regular season ain't much better :lol

Curry ball can't beat Lebron unless 2nd and third option are injured. LeBron is just THAT good

HenryGarfunkle
11-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Durant ball against LeThick in the playoffs = 1-4

And his regular season ain't much better :lol

Curry ball can't beat Lebron unless 2nd and third option are injured. LeBron is just THAT good
That was Westbrook ball

The only time we saw Durant ball was in 2014 when he dropped 32/8/5 and carried his team to 60 wins

bluechox2
11-05-2016, 01:15 AM
carmelo effect

BlakFrankWhite
11-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Sadly that seems to be the case.

He's trying to hijack Curry's team, and we're seeing the terrible effects.

Welcome to Durantball...overrated offense, shitty defence and no heart or grit.

LAZERUSS
11-05-2016, 01:20 AM

They were routed by the Mavs in the Finals. In a series in which LeQUIT basically hid in the corner the entire time, and completely QUIT in game four.

http://20secondtimeout.blogspot.com/2011/06/dallas-lone-star-outshines-miamis-three.html

The turning point of the series took place in game four when Nowitzki overcame a 100-plus degree fever and scored 10 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter--including a driving layup that put the Mavs up 84-81 with 14.4 seconds remaining--as Dallas tied the series at 2-2. It is no coincidence that the momentum shifted precisely during the first game in this series when James clearly quit (an accusation I base not on numbers but on observable effort level at both ends of the court); after game four, some media members threw around words like "disengaged" and "disinterested" and "detached" to describe James' performance but those terms are just fancy ways to avoid bluntly speaking the truth: James is the most talented player in the NBA, there is nothing wrong with him physically and he quit during a pivotal playoff game. It was funny to hear Jon Barry--who must be the most incompetent NBA analyst who ever actually played in the NBA--declare that if James were still a Cavalier then we would know to expect a big performance from him in game five but that because James now plays for the more talented Heat it was not clear what he would do. Apparently, Barry forgot that James quit versus Boston in game five last year--but Magic Johnson did not let Barry (or James) off the hook, declaring, "I'm sorry, I can't go with that. I can't go with that. I played with two Hall of Famers myself and I didn't say, 'I've got to worry about what Kareem (Abdul-Jabbar) is going to do. I've got to worry about what James (Worthy) is going to do.' I came out to dominate if it was a big game and we needed to win that game. He's got to come out with that type of mindset. Let Wade play his game. Let Bosh play his game. He's got to deliver. That's why he signed with Miami. He signed to win the championship. He wanted that pressure. Well, guess what--the pressure's on you. So deliver."

Just one of the MANY QUIT jobs by the King of Quit.

ThunderKat
11-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Sadly that seems to be the case.

He's trying to hijack Curry's team, and we're seeing the terrible effects.

Welcome to Durantball...overrated offense, shitty defence and no heart or grit.

Yep. He is good for a few super games and then you shall see..

BlakFrankWhite
11-05-2016, 01:22 AM
They were routed by the Mavs in the Finals. In a series in which LeQUIT basically hid in the corner the entire time, and completely QUIT in game four.

http://20secondtimeout.blogspot.com/2011/06/dallas-lone-star-outshines-miamis-three.html

Just one of the MANY QUIT jobs by the King of Quit.

Why you melting down?, you dumb fkkk :roll: :roll:

bigkingsfan
11-05-2016, 01:36 AM
The Curry impact.

LAZERUSS
11-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Why you melting down?, you dumb fkkk :roll: :roll:

Just putting forth the facts.

Deal with it.

k0kakw0rld
11-05-2016, 01:40 AM
:cheers:

warriorfan
11-05-2016, 01:47 AM
My boy TG dropping knowledge :rockon:

As for the haters, go ask steve to check IP's, dont say i didnt tell you so doe :pimp:

warriorfan
11-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Tg! Tg! Tg!

TG and the aussie fam rolling deep!

k0kakw0rld
11-05-2016, 01:55 AM

He never did tho, where the fk is this coming from? What's his record vs LeBron again? :confusedshrug:

I post in a forum full of "All talk here, no facts" posters. :facepalm

HenryGarfunkle
11-05-2016, 02:04 AM
He never did tho, where the fk is this coming from? What's his record vs LeBron again? :confusedshrug:

I post in a forum full of "All talk here, no facts" posters. :facepalm
Durant ball is 1-1 against LeBron. (2014 without WB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YCwk41-hqE

AirBonner
11-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Warriors were never a dynasty...

brownboyfly
11-05-2016, 02:15 AM
Warriors were never a dynasty...

This. And they aren't winning 70+ games this season, that's for damn sure.

spidey102279
11-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Last year's Warriors has only 1 hole in their defense which is Curry.
This year they have 2. KD and Curry.

TommyGriffin
11-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Tg! Tg! Tg!

My dude ISB. Been a minute dawg. :cheers:

DoctorP
11-05-2016, 03:30 AM
"Lakers, my next chapter"
-Kevin Durant

tpols
11-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Curry is over-hyped garbage

he peaked in OKC

haha Simon might be right on this one..
Ever since Curry lost his offensive line and got roughed up a bit, he hasnt been playing with the same confidence. He mustve missed 6 or 7 WIDE open 3 pters last night and dont even get me started on klay.

The warriors did have a perfectly crafted, balanced system that they threw away under the moniker of hero ball and star power. All the haters that cried all summer were predictably wrong but even I couldnt have seen how bad it would be and how big the holes are.. it's bad, they are going to get pulverized in tough playoff matchups.

fiddy
11-05-2016, 08:34 AM
"Lakers, my next chapter"
-Kevin Durant
No thanks.

hiphopfan777
11-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Kevin durnat is a great player. He is averaging 30 on 55%shooting.great post game. H e a taller version of george gerwin. Players like curry and thompson cmat do naything when their threes are not falling

SwayDizzle
11-05-2016, 09:17 AM
No thanks.
this
our young core is developing something special. we don't need that ruined

Ben Simmons
11-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Stop overreacting.

Talent wins out. Only way Warriors lose is if Durant or Curry pulls a 2011 Lebron