PDA

View Full Version : Warriors should of sold high on Klay while he still had the false rep as a good defen

warriorfan
11-05-2016, 02:02 AM
der

CuhGetsBucks
11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
2k better give him the wild card badge or I'm trading the game in.

J Shuttlesworth
11-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Can't take people seriously who don't know the difference between "should of" and "should have"

AirTupac
11-05-2016, 02:06 AM
D'Angelo busted on him

ShawkFactory
11-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Honestly the Warriors should just get rid of curry and have KD be the man with Klay and Dray backing him up. They'd be much better

RRR3
11-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Honestly the Warriors should just get rid of curry and have KD be the man with Klay and Dray backing him up. They'd be much better
Better in the finals for sure.

warriorfan
11-05-2016, 03:27 AM
Can't take people seriously who don't know the difference between "should of" and "should have"

so you are a music teacher and an english teacher now? if only you could teach yourself how to not be a ******

Wally450
11-05-2016, 03:28 AM
der

How I read every one of your posts.

Megabox!
11-05-2016, 03:33 AM
:lol

J Shuttlesworth
11-05-2016, 03:34 AM
so you are a music teacher and an english teacher now? if only you could teach yourself how to not be a ******
lol @ thinking knowing "should have" is something that only teachers know. This is basic shit everyone learns in elementary school

You have a lower IQ than Nick Young

k0kakw0rld
11-05-2016, 12:45 PM
der
UMVP can't defend his matchups :oldlol: Oh and 0-10 clearly an overrated three point shooter. Bogut made us believe that Steph was the GOAT.

tmacattack33
11-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Wow, first time i agree with OP on ANYTHING.

I don't really watch regular season bball, so last year in the playoffs i was watching Golden State and i heard that Klay Thompson was a good defender, but i was confused because in the playoff games i saw his defense wasn't anything great...

I was legitimately confused of what great defensive skills he had...i was wondering if people were talking about his man to man defense or his team defense. To me, both were just about average in the games I saw (about half of the WCF and all of the Finals).

It was pretty odd actually...you keep hearing people say one thing, while never actually seeing it for yourself.

k0kakw0rld
11-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Wow, first time i agree with OP on ANYTHING.

I don't really watch regular season bball, so last year in the playoffs i was watching Golden State and i heard that Klay Thompson was a good defender, but i was confused because in the playoff games i saw his defense wasn't anything great...

I was legitimately confused of what great defensive skills he had...i was wondering if people were talking about his man to man defense or his team defense. To me, both were just about average in the games I saw (about half of the WCF and all of the Finals).

It was pretty odd actually...you keep hearing people say one thing, while never actually seeing it for yourself.
There is only three shooting guards in this league that I think are better than him defensively. (Butler, Bradley, Tony Allen) Acting like he is not a great defender is absolutely ridiculous. He turned into MJ when he needed to in the playoffs, because his sidekick (number one ball handler) was injured.

Springsteen
11-05-2016, 01:04 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: