PDA

View Full Version : Durant was 10-16 yet Curry took more shots despite being Cold

TrueBlue89
11-05-2016, 09:18 AM
***** is trying his hardest to maintain his Status Quo. It's Durant's team now. :lol

If that was Westbrick he would've be getting slaughtered by the media.

C-Green
11-05-2016, 09:22 AM
He's always tried to shoot his way out of slumps. A lot of shooters do that.

Jasper
11-05-2016, 10:00 AM
As a PG you feed the hot hand , not shoot your way out of a slump....

HERO BALL shown again.

C-Green
11-05-2016, 10:01 AM
As a PG you feed the hot hand , not shoot your way out of a slump....

HERO BALL shown again.
He's a score first pg, and he's the best shooter in the league. B.S. post.

Hey Yo
11-05-2016, 10:35 AM
He's a score first pg, and he's the best shooter in the league. B.S. post.
best "3PT" shooter

big difference.

BlakFrankWhite
11-05-2016, 11:12 AM
So?

He's the leader of the team and his decisions shouldnt be questioned..Dubeta should know his role and shut his mouth.

Rocketswin2013
11-05-2016, 11:14 AM
he gets his shots easier than Durant imo.

C-Green
11-05-2016, 11:18 AM
best "3PT" shooter

big difference.
Doesnt change the point of my post at all. He's a great all around pure shooter. He's also won a scoring title. It's stupid to act like it's in the team's best interest for him to "act" more like a point guard.

hold this L
11-05-2016, 11:39 AM
***** is trying his hardest to maintain his Status Quo. It's Durant's team now. :lol

If that was Westbrick he would've be getting slaughtered by the media.
He had 11 assists and he usually gets his shot even when he's terrible. Vs Blazers he had 5 points in the first 2 quarters, hit 23 in the 3rd. It just didn't happen last night, a rare occurance. I still think the 3 will come back and it's a matter of time, but it's frustrating right now. Durant got his 3 during the OKC match, it was a pitiful 23% beforehand. Klay has been garbage from 3 all 6 games and Steph has been hit or mostly miss (his 3 has been good for only 2 games).

Keep in mind the Heat took almost 20 games to get it, I think the Warriors might taken a bit less. Steph is always going to take his shot, and his shot is far better than Westbrick's. If Durant has an issue with that, he wouldn't have joined. Green told him that they can win without him as well to sell him the idea of him coming :lol , so I don't see Durant making a lot of demands.

This process is going to take a while, which will give ISH some good trolling material until that happens. So have your fun until then. :pimp:

Steph isn't much of an issue because he's a superstar and he will get it. The issues right now are:
- Zaza is not a good 5. He is either awful or mediocre and his rebound, boxing out game is weak. He literally has no rim protection.
- Lack of rim protection.
- Depth issue.
- Durant's been playing great D so far but dude was lazy last game. That can't happen. Needs to average 9-10 rebounds per game. He wasn't even trying on defense last night, that pissed me off.
- Klay the great 2 way player needs to actually show up defensively first since his shots will come.

Hey Yo
11-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Doesnt change the point of my post at all. He's a great all around pure shooter. He's also won a scoring title. It's stupid to act like it's in the team's best interest for him to "act" more like a point guard.
Not with the addition of Durant it is.

C-Green
11-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Not with the addition of Durant it is.
Yea the 2 time MVP is gonna change his whole game, sounds legit.

This team needs him to shoot to be as dominant as everybody thinks they should be. Let him work through whatever he needs to now.

Hey Yo
11-05-2016, 12:26 PM
I never said he needs to change his "whole" game.

But if you're the starting PG and your team just brought in another MVP and 4X scoring champ (withing the last 6yrs).....you better bet you should look to facilitate a little more often than recent pasts.

No reason Green should be leading the team in assists right now.

AirBonner
11-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Currys ball handling and passing skills are not that good. There is a reason why he shoots way more then he facilitates.

C-Green
11-05-2016, 12:41 PM
I never said he needs to change his "whole" game.

But if you're the starting PG and your team just brought in another MVP and 4X scoring champ (withing the last 6yrs).....you better bet you should look to facilitate a little more often than recent pasts.

No reason Green should be leading the team in assists right now.

Which is exactly why I have thought from the beginning that Durant was a bad fit for this team. They don't have a facilitator pg. Much like they didn't in OKC, we all saw how many championships that produced.

I'm just saying, you don't tell a shooter of Curry's caliber not to shoot. It's stupid.

STATUTORY
11-05-2016, 12:46 PM
just asserting dominance, you don't change your game cause someone joined your team

pedromarinho
11-05-2016, 12:49 PM
He's shooting is what facilitates.

He's not a Rondo.

dunksby
11-05-2016, 12:58 PM
It looks like a clash of styles, Curry never had another superstar playing beside him before, they will have to find their compromise.

Warriorsfan86
11-05-2016, 05:13 PM
It looks like a clash of styles, Curry never had another superstar playing beside him before, they will have to find their compromise.
Pretty much this

JohnMax
11-05-2016, 05:19 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKym6J8NlhFruWA/giphy.gif

Smoke117
11-05-2016, 05:20 PM
best "3PT" shooter

big difference.

This.

Doranku
11-05-2016, 05:21 PM
I knew this was going to be Durant's team, but I'm still surprised at how quickly it happened and how blatantly obvious it already is 5 games into the season.