PDA

View Full Version : 4th Pick Dragan Bender

BigKAT
11-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Anyone knows whats up with him?
No minutes, no production? No nothing.

Any suns fans here?
Would love some enlightenment.

(this kid played in my country since he was 15, kinda want to see him do well for himself.)

FireDavidKahn
11-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Probably just not ready.

Didn't play much in Europe so he probably is clueless on running NBA systems right now.

qrich
11-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Chriss is just outplaying him, but with how atrocious the Suns have been, kind of shocked they haven't just thrown him in.

Xover
11-05-2016, 11:38 AM
It's still early. Earl knows what bender is capable of. it's only a matter of time give it one or two more games

BigKAT
11-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Probably just not ready.

Didn't play much in Europe so he probably is clueless on running NBA systems right now.

Well he got some nice minutes in the ISL, but yeah in Euroleague he was a none-factor.

But he has been playing ALOT in the minor league since he was like 15-16.

livingby3's
11-05-2016, 12:55 PM
He's not NBA ready, unlike Chriss. He's a project, which may or may not pan out.

I see him getting part of Dudley's minutes mid season

Euroleague
11-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Well he got some nice minutes in the ISL, but yeah in Euroleague he was a none-factor.

But he has been playing ALOT in the minor league since he was like 15-16.

He only played in Israeli league against the worst teams and in blowout garbage time. He never played in any serious moment or against good teams even in Israeli League.

He's a project...so it's going to take him time. He was a project in Maccabi, so it's no surprise he's a project now.

BigKAT
11-06-2016, 02:15 PM
He only played in Israeli league against the worst teams and in blowout garbage time. He never played in any serious moment or against good teams even in Israeli League.

He's a project...so it's going to take him time. He was a project in Maccabi, so it's no surprise he's a project now.

Well, He's 18.
I figured that 'Project' thing is going to be different now.
Top 5 picks usually get minutes.

At least 10-15.

What could possibly happen in the Practices that Earl Watson won't even put this kid on the floor? (Averaging 7 mins a game.)

Milbuck
11-06-2016, 04:11 PM

He was one of the best players in Euroleague, don't get it twisted.

I like his upside though, especially defensively. Just has to adjust to the pros.

chocolatethunder
11-06-2016, 06:11 PM

I like his upside though, especially defensively. Just has to adjust to the pros.
I think he can be great but in all fairness he played 10 min a game. He was hardly tearing up Euroleague.

He's young as shit I don't think that he's gonna play a lot this year.

HarryCallahan
11-06-2016, 07:28 PM

Was a teenager
Played 7 games
Averaged 10 mpg
Shot 23%

"Lol I troled yuroleague lmao XD"

Unoriginal shit like this is why no actual basketball discussion takes place on this board. Grow up.

Euroleague
11-06-2016, 08:39 PM

Go **** one of your Donald Trump blow up dolls.

Nick Young
11-06-2016, 08:39 PM
The next Darko Milicic:rockon: