PDA

View Full Version : Is Bruno Caboclo still 2 years away from being 2 years away?

Nash
11-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Thoughts about this pick 2 years later?

Reef
11-06-2016, 06:50 PM
He's garbage. He'll never be a rotation player.

MP.Trey
11-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Brazilian KD should go the Warriors.

qrich
11-06-2016, 07:12 PM
A swing and a miss. It was a worthy gamble by the Raptors, and while he still is young (he's only 21), I don't ever see him cracking the rotation of any NBA team.

MoBe1Kanobi
11-06-2016, 10:40 PM
havent seen much of him play in real life, but from what i have seen from youtube he seems to be a very capable player

but let me tell u this

no random has followed this kids progress the last few yrs more than me i believe

i play 2k damn near everyday and i signed this guy to my myteam back in 2k15 because he is a bronze priced cheap athletic baller that can play 1-5 when it comes to NBA 2k

and now let me say this, i've had kobe, lbj, mj, etc. on my 2k myteam and NONE of them have been able to SINGLEHANDEDLY produce wins for me like Bruno Cabocolo

Like it is a literally runnin joke amongst me and my roomates when they see me play 2k they always say shit like "the other team getting 'Ca-buttphuckd' again?"

Like id hate for everyone to steal my 2k secrets but this guy is literally averagin 18ppg, 6rpg, 3stls, and 1 block per game on 70pct FG :bowdown: for me in 12mpg which is INSANE for 2k and their 5 min qtrs. He also DOESNT miss when he's open and is impossible to guard in the post due to his 2k wingspan. Like Im not just exaggerating when I say that he is IMPOSSIBLE to guard in the game simply for the fact that because he is skinnier than lebron but also 6"9 and can dribble, all he needs in 2k is one step past his defender for a VICIOUS cockback tomahawk that NOBODY can stop because he has the most ridiculous wingspan in 2k.

His wingspan is what forces me to play thru him no lie. Srsly when he starts dunking everyone always asks me online shit like "wtf who is this motherf- and why are his arms SO DAMN LONGG!"

Srsly, u need steph to get locked up? try shooting over this speedy 6"9 extendo arms as mfer... Like i tested out KD and Bron and for whatever reason, maybe true, 2k made Cabocolo's wingspan much noticeably longer than those 2 freaks.

longer than ANYONE in NBA 2k by a mile and it makes it harder to block his dunk than even a lebron tomahawk because this guy stretches over ppl EVERY SINGLE TIME

all ima say is idk how the raptors are ****ing it up but this guy is literally better than demar derozan RIGHT NOW if he is utilized correctly

this guy literally oozes with tmac type of potential and abilities but because the raptors dont realize they have lbj's worst nightmare already on the end of their bench they will continue to be irrelevant

:banghead:

Real14
11-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Are u still 2 years away from being 2 years away from getting some ass?

Nash
11-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Are u still 2 years away from being 2 years away from getting some ass?
zup boy

r0drig0lac
11-07-2016, 04:23 PM
:roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/biggums.png

Real14
11-07-2016, 05:54 PM
zup boy
Chilling, u?

Nash
11-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Chilling, u?