PDA

View Full Version : Stein/Baraka Support for Standing Rock

AirBonner
11-07-2016, 12:14 AM
http://www.jill2016.com/standingrocksupport

They are for the people :rockon: Shit you don't see Trump or Clinton even mentioning this. Its nice to see some political people actually still care about the environment and the drinking water of millions :applause:

Nick Young
11-07-2016, 01:48 AM
Crooked is pro-Keystone pipeline. Check her actions and voting record.

Nanners
11-07-2016, 01:52 AM
if trump was smarter he would have forced hillary to take a stance on this issue during the debates. its a lose-lose for her, you either further alienate the far left or piss off your corporate donors.

Hawker
11-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Crooked is pro-Keystone pipeline. Check her actions and voting record.

Hillary voters are legitimately fake liberals.

qrich
11-07-2016, 11:42 AM
Jill Stein is a piece of shit and the only candidate where I'd prefer Hillary.

Mr. Castle is the way to go.

NumberSix
11-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Hillary voters are legitimately fake liberals.
ALL Democrats are fake liberals. That's why the term "classical liberal" had to be created, which simply means actual liberals.

AirBonner
11-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Jill Stein is a piece of shit and the only candidate where I'd prefer Hillary.

Mr. Castle is the way to go.
It is also okay to be retarded. As that is currently still a freedom allotted to you :oldlol:

qrich
11-07-2016, 12:16 PM
It is also okay to be retarded. As that is currently still a freedom allotted to you :oldlol:

Jill thinks everything should be free and wants to reward mooching more than Bernie did.

Sorry bruh, I can't get behind a candidate like that :confusedshrug:

AirBonner
11-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Jill thinks everything should be free and wants to reward mooching more than Bernie did.

Sorry bruh, I can't get behind a candidate like that :confusedshrug:
And I can't get behind a candidate that will send us back to the middle east for another decade. (Not that we even left)

qrich
11-07-2016, 12:23 PM
And I can't get behind a candidate that will send us back to the middle east for another decade. (Not that we even left)

How's Darrell going to do that?