PDA

View Full Version : Gotta admit, I love this new Laker team.

Nilocon165
11-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Good shit laker fans, enjoy it :applause: :rockon: :cheers:

AirTupac
11-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Thx. We underrated af.

warriorfan
11-07-2016, 01:02 AM
It is a great young squad. I'm going to enjoy watching them this year.

Nilocon165
11-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Swaggy P:applause:

Randle :applause:

D Lo :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
11-07-2016, 01:28 AM
:cheers:

SwayDizzle
11-07-2016, 01:29 AM
:pimp: :rockon:

Nilocon165
11-07-2016, 01:30 AM
They have a better record than the celtics lmaooooo

Nilocon165
11-07-2016, 01:50 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wBZNUr6_yTc/VuOYFBU6j-I/AAAAAAAACAw/nNhU1j_AE9g/w253-h253-p/lakers%2Bguy2.gif

Nick Young
11-07-2016, 01:56 AM
We da bess. Luke getting the best out of vets everyone else tossed aside and our young core is full of ballers with huge upside.

Mitch GOATchak living up to his name once again.

Randle has superstar potential, everyone still sleeping on this guy needs to wake up.

Prime_Shaq
11-07-2016, 01:59 AM
What happened to Nick Young? He seems rejuvenated this season.

LALakerFan4Life
11-07-2016, 02:46 AM
Simple answer. Byron Scott.

Combat Wombat
11-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Good shit laker fans, enjoy it :applause: :rockon: :cheers:

http://cdn.niketalk.com/8/81/500x1000px-LL-813f20ad_4747.gif

34-24 Footwork
11-07-2016, 05:33 AM
Good chemistry. More off ball movement. Nick Young has turned into the best wing defender.

Perfect mix of vets and youth. D Russ is a nightmare as the ball handler on the screen and roll. Dude sees everything.

Randle has calmed the fvck down. Clarkson is more and more steady on offense. Lou Williams and Nick Young are scoring from anywhere on the court.

coin24
11-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Byron the best tank commander, but worst coach ever:lol
Luckily that putrid season didn't hurt any of these guys confidence, Luke bringing out the best in everyone.. What a time :rockon:

BigKAT
11-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Seems like the Lakers are the most likeble team this season so far.

I mean, I -want- to see them do bad, because that would make things easier for my Wolves to get that 8th seed, which I still believe 100% we can get. (We're getting into our rythem, just you watch.)

But I can't help but feel happy for the young laker players who seem to be enjoying themselves and notching a few W's while doing it.

Kinda like last years Blazers and early OKC.

Still, this team is fun while it is winning, as teams always are.
Let's see how they handle the first losing streak. (even if it's just 3-4 games. It should come eventually.)

Nick Young
11-07-2016, 06:37 AM
The Luke Walton effect.
Not just rejuvenated. It is early in the season but Nick Young has never been this good.

He has always been a baller but his dopey defense and dumb shots held him back.

He still takes some dumb shots but he's toned it down. He also works hard and concentrates on D.

The Luke Walton effect.

r0drig0lac
11-07-2016, 06:49 AM
:roll:

C-Green
11-07-2016, 07:51 AM
We're getting DNP's from Horford, Crowder, and Olynyk right now, so there's that.

Lakers look good right now, Luke seems to be getting the most out of the kids.

Asiantastic
11-07-2016, 09:34 AM
After a rocky first 4 games, the past 3 games have been great. Fantastic ball movement almost every possession, getting players like Young and LouWill great looks from 3.

Young is playing like a star, offensively and defensively. Randle has slowed down his game and plays with energy. LouWill has a chance for 6th man once again. Clarkson fits the team better off the bench. Hell, even Mozgov is playing like he deserved his massive contract.

All of this is because of Luke and his system. Ball movement, defense all 48 minutes, and most importantly a fun playing environment. I'm looking forward to seeing this team grow together. #Luke4COTY

BigKAT
11-07-2016, 09:48 AM
After a rocky first 4 games, the past 3 games have been great. Fantastic ball movement almost every possession, getting players like Young and LouWill great looks from 3.

Young is playing like a star, offensively and defensively. Randle has slowed down his game and plays with energy. LouWill has a chance for 6th man once again. Clarkson fits the team better off the bench. Hell, even Mozgov is playing like he deserved his massive contract.

All of this is because of Luke and his system. Ball movement, defense all 48 minutes, and most importantly a fun playing environment. I'm looking forward to seeing this team grow together. #Luke4COTY

If the Lakers get to 45 Wins he has my vote. (Which does not count, but still.)
But yeah, they usually give COTY to 1st-2nd seed, don't they?

So I'ma say Tyrone Lue if Cavs keep up their 60+ win pace,
Or perhaps Doc Rivers/Pop again if either teams crack 60 once more.

Or maybe a 50 Win Jazz team/55 Win Portland team can nab it.

Rooster
11-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Good chemistry. More off ball movement. Nick Young has turned into the best wing defender.

Perfect mix of vets and youth. D Russ is a nightmare as the ball handler on the screen and roll. Dude sees everything.

Randle has calmed the fvck down. Clarkson is more and more steady on offense. Lou Williams and Nick Young are scoring from anywhere on the court.

The key to their offense is DRuss. He can get everyone into their sweet spots. He can create an offensive rhythm for the team and to himself as well. Randle has been that beast though. Right now he is the difference maker for the team. He can create his own shot as well as create for others and can rotate to any player at the other end. If he can develop that midrange, he will be an all star.

The bench is solid. Not only they lit the scoreboard, their defense is solid as well and Black is a good anchor. He fits right in with them . Nance is roaming everywhere and Ingram is still on a learning curve but he covers a lot of ground.

toneloc103
11-07-2016, 11:26 AM

So wait, 8.7 pts and 6.2 rebs is worth 17 mil? Come on guys slow down. They are playing ok, but it hasnt even been 10 games. Jesus, ISH always over reacting....

AirTupac
11-07-2016, 11:30 AM
So wait, 8.7 pts and 6.2 rebs is worth 17 mil? Come on guys slow down. They are playing ok, but it hasnt even been 10 games. Jesus, ISH always over reacting....

Sometimes the things he doesnt doesnt show up on the stat sheet. Mozgov has been playing great.

KungFuJoe
11-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Mosgov is a good player who doesn't do anything great but doesn't have any glaring weaknesses. Decent rim protector, good passer, can hit a shot here and there. Mobile for a big man. Great teammate and hustles his ass off.

scm5
11-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Mozgov looking like a much better signing than Deng so far which is very surprising.

Real14
11-07-2016, 12:54 PM
This laker team is surprisingly good but stop with the agenda thread Op. Grow up.

toneloc103
11-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Mozgov looking like a much better signing than Deng so far which is very surprising.

co-sign

toneloc103
11-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Sometimes the things he doesnt doesnt show up on the stat sheet. Mozgov has been playing great.

17 mil man...for that amount what he does BETTER show up in the boxscore

scm5
11-07-2016, 01:13 PM
17 mil man...for that amount what he does BETTER show up in the boxscore

Not really. $17m in today's NBA is more like ~$11m from previous years due to the new cap.

Also, you see how much the Warriors miss a big like Bogut and most of what he does best doesn't show up on the box score.

tamaraw08
11-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Seems like the Lakers are the most likeble team this season so far.

I mean, I -want- to see them do bad, because that would make things easier for my Wolves to get that 8th seed, which I still believe 100% we can get. (We're getting into our rythem, just you watch.)

But I can't help but feel happy for the young laker players who seem to be enjoying themselves and notching a few W's while doing it.

Kinda like last years Blazers and early OKC.

Still, this team is fun while it is winning, as teams always are.
Let's see how they handle the first losing streak. (even if it's just 3-4 games. It should come eventually.)

8th seed, seriously, that's how low your faith is with your team right now?:eek:
No, I haven't seen your TWolves play this season but I would be shocked if they don't get atleast the 7th seed.
They have a brutal schedule and caught Denver at the wrong time. They will put it together esp if they can acquire a decent defensive perimeter guy.
If Thibs doesn't like Shabazz then use him as trade bait.