PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see in the Finals?

BigKAT
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM
I would love seen San Antonio Vs Lebron Act 4.

While the Tim Duncan trilogy ended up 2-1 for the Spurs, they really didn't have a prime for prime all out battle.

But Kawahi and Lebron could have that, with Lebron still at the tail end of his prime, and Kawahi ascending into his.

Golden State is exciting and everything but seeing the same finals for 3 years in a row? Meh. Not that exciting.

And out of the East, so far it doesn't look like there's a Non-lebron alternative. At least not yet.

So Spurs-Cavs for me would be the most entertaining result.

I think the Spurs could win it, if only because Popovich > Tyrone Lue, which will tip the scales unless Kevin Love/Kyrie Irving have outstanding series each.

(The Physical ball that dominated the Warriors on the boards and on the defensive end might not work as well against Post scorers like LMA and physical penetrators like Kawahi. Though you can't really ever disregard a team with Lebron on it, I think Spurs in 6-7. )

Jasper
11-07-2016, 10:10 AM
I would like to see the Cav's back in it / win or loss. (good story)

But I would like to see Clippers in it (that would be a great storyline) , or by default, the Spurs.

r0drig0lac
11-07-2016, 10:24 AM
I would love seen San Antonio Vs Lebron Act 4.

While the Tim Duncan trilogy ended up 2-1 for the Spurs, they really didn't have a prime for prime all out battle.

But Kawahi and Lebron could have that, with Lebron still at the tail end of his prime, and Kawahi ascending into his.

Golden State is exciting and everything but seeing the same finals for 3 years in a row? Meh. Not that exciting.

And out of the East, so far it doesn't look like there's a Non-lebron alternative. At least not yet.

So Spurs-Cavs for me would be the most entertaining result.

I think the Spurs could win it, if only because Popovich > Tyrone Lue, which will tip the scales unless Kevin Love/Kyrie Irving have outstanding series each.

(The Physical ball that dominated the Warriors on the boards and on the defensive end might not work as well against Post scorers like LMA and physical penetrators like Kawahi. Though you can't really ever disregard a team with Lebron on it, I think Spurs in 6-7. )
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/cheers.gif

LukeWalton
11-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Spurs or Clippers vs Bulls (but likely Cavs)

Wally450
11-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Celtics vs. Warriors obviously.

Most likely Cavs Warriors or Cavs Spurs.

Bonus: Cavs Bulls ECF.

Sarcastic
11-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Utah vs Milwaukee.

The ratings would be unreal.

BigKAT
11-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Celtics vs. Warriors obviously.

Most likely Cavs Warriors or Cavs Spurs.

Bonus: Cavs Bulls ECF.

:bowdown:
Make it happen

qrich
11-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Clippers vs whoever

I'd like to see Toronto somehow make the finals though

Lord P
11-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Cavs vs Spurs
We can finally see if Kawhi really is the so-called Lebron stopper with Pau Gasol in the paint instead of Timmy D

C-Green
11-07-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm all for a Celtics-Pelicans finals.

Prometheus
11-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Cavs vs Spurs
We can finally see if Kawhi really is the so-called Lebron stopper with Pau Gasol in the paint instead of Timmy D

hint: he isn't

scm5
11-07-2016, 12:45 PM
I would like to see the Lakers in the Finals. I know it's damn near impossible, but can you imagine how much it would change the league?

Superteams would be looking rather silly.

Real14
11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
Suns vs Sixers.

Nash
11-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Lebron and the Cavs obviously.

But if not, Toronto for sure. Would be cool to see a Canadian team have the chance to win it all

Real14
11-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Lebron and the Cavs obviously.

Change your avy already.

C-Green
11-07-2016, 01:04 PM
But if not, Toronto for sure. Would be cool to see a Canadian team have the chance to win it all
Hell no! Murica!

scm5
11-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Spurs vs Raptors would change the meta again and with their current level of play, would be a possible scenario.

Real14
11-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Spurs vs Raptors would change the meta again and with their current level of play, would be a possible scenario.
Raptors don't deserve to go to finals.

sunnyboy91
11-07-2016, 05:07 PM
Spurs vs Cavs would be great. Cavs would be favored to win for sure.