PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson is just a Product of the System. Just like Lou Williams and Nick Young

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 01:38 AM
It all makes sense. Thompson is NO "best SG or 2nd best SG in the league" He is simply the product of the system he's in. I mean look at Nick Young and Lou Williams under a Warriors style offense, they look UNBELIEVABLE. Lou Williams is making plays and assisting, and Nick Young is the defensive Anchor and making any shot :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-08-2016, 01:39 AM
People said he was better than Harden :roll:

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 01:40 AM
People said he was better than Harden :roll:

I saw the dude trying to 1v1 Anthony Davis. Crawled back to the 3pt line, almost lost the ball 3 times cause he has no handles. That made me think... Wtf does he do better than current Nick Young?

Nick Young legit is outhustling and outplaying Klay this season.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-08-2016, 01:43 AM
I saw the dude trying to 1v1 Anthony Davis. Crawled back to the 3pt line, almost lost the ball 3 times cause he has no handles. That made me think... Wtf does he do better than current Nick Young?

Nick Young legit is outhustling and outplaying Klay this season.
He's better than Young. He's not an idiot and is a better shooter and defender.

He's a good player but he was overrated last year. People thought he was the 2nd best player on gsw...better than Draymond..

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2016, 01:44 AM
It all makes sense. Thompson is NO "best SG or 2nd best SG in the league" He is simply the product of the system he's in. I mean look at Nick Young and Lou Williams under a Warriors style offense, they look UNBELIEVABLE. Lou Williams is making plays and assisting, and Nick Young is the defensive Anchor and making any shot :oldlol:
41 points in WCF

shut the fvck up and die now

warriorfan
11-08-2016, 01:44 AM
Ive told everyone he is a product of the Curry System since the beginning

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 01:45 AM
He's better than Young. He's not an idiot and is a better shooter and defender.

He's a good player but he was overrated last year. People thought he was the 2nd best player on gsw...better than Draymond..

Im talking about this season. Nick Young is definitely playing better defence so far. He shut Klay down single handedly and scored on him with ease while talking shit to Klay the whole game. Idk about shooting but Nick Young has been on fire so far. I dont get the hate? Nick has been playing the opposite of dumb. The other night the dude fought for a rebound with 4 guys. I have NEVER seen Nick Young put in any effort for anything other than scoring .

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Ive told everyone he is a product of the Curry System since the beginning
We say that for everybody but when they finally get their own team, they always prove the haters wrong.

- Harden
- Westbrook
- Barnes
- Reggie Jackson

Go ahead give him the opportunity if you so sure it is going to benefit your team :oldlol:

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 01:54 AM
What the fk has Barnes and Reggie Jackson done? Klay is on the same level as them, hes not like the other 2 you mentioned :facepalm

ShawkFactory
11-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Holy shit dude stop embarrassing yourself

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2016, 01:56 AM
warriorfan was right all along :applause:

klank thompson sucks, and shrinks in key games

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2016, 01:59 AM
What the fk has Barnes and Reggie Jackson done? Klay is on the same level as them, hes not like the other 2 you mentioned :facepalm
Barnes just started his first year. SO far he is been doing what he was doing for the warriors, which means being "clutch" and he has back-2-back 30 point game. He is also averaging a career high 20.8 ppg shooting 49% for the field.

Reggie Jackson turned into a triple double threat under Stan Van Gundy. And, he also made Jennings lose his starting job forever. He is now injured so...

Do I need to add more? :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
11-08-2016, 01:59 AM
You're quickly climbing the ranks to biggest dipshit here.

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2016, 02:03 AM
warriorfan was right all along :applause:

klank thompson sucks, and shrinks in key games
WCF game 6 says hi

Speaking of shrinking in key games, the number 6 in "game 6" and the guy you have on your avy, reminds me of a famous "6/24" game by your boy Bean.

Even tho it wasn't in the finals, Klay and Kobe do have one thing in common.

They both blew a 3-1 point lead in the playoffs.

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 02:03 AM
You're quickly climbing the ranks to biggest dipshit here.

As long as you got biggest failure award locked in we good fam. You drunk alcoholic subhuman scum :lol

GimmeThat
11-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Klay Thompson actually still got some room to improve if he wants to keep up with his production even after his current contract period.

Spurs m8
11-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Always knew Klay was overrated and it was gonna catch up to him, said it before last season, i was a season out.

iamgine
11-08-2016, 03:17 AM
Klay's shot just isn't falling. He missed a lot of open shots that he usually makes.

Nick Young has been near decent, but nowhere near Klay's last season level.

Inferno
11-08-2016, 03:24 AM
:facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
11-08-2016, 03:27 AM
People forget Klay saved the Warriors in the WCF last year in game 6 on the road w/ 41 pts

CuhGetsBucks
11-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Nikka said Klank Thompson lmaooo

Noyze
11-08-2016, 03:52 AM

I think Klay is talented, just in a slump right now. But this does bring up an interesting thought. Remember how good Dwill was in a system?

CuhGetsBucks
11-08-2016, 03:55 AM
I think Klay is talented, just in a slump right now. But this does bring up an interesting thought. Remember how good Dwill was in a system?
D Will went to the Nets and had the best season statistically of his career, he didn't suck in another system. Injuries slowed him down.

tamaraw08
11-08-2016, 11:11 AM
D Will went to the Nets and had the best season statistically of his career, he didn't suck in another system. Injuries slowed him down.

I was going to argue with your point until I saw his stats. Yes, he did have have very good season in his first year at NJ but only upped his pts/game by .3 while his assists were down and EFG% were down.
Nevertheless, Deron did play well after Utah.
Maybe other players like Carlos Boozer, JJ Barea or Devin Harris are better examples on being "system players"

tamaraw08
11-08-2016, 11:16 AM

I think you are focusing too much on his shooting %. He is a perimeter shooter who will have his ups and downs but overall, the guy is a very good defensive player and also a good all around scorer. One thing I notice though is he has been forcing his 3pt shots too much rather than penetrating and/or posting up his defenders. After 45 games or so, we will determine if this theory holds water

1manfastbreak
11-08-2016, 01:20 PM
Nick Young and Lou Will wouldn't last on the Warriors "system" because it it one that 1) requires you to win games and 2) requires you to play defense.

We're seven games into the season? There is no way you can actually watch both players play and be serious about this. Thompson is getting just as open of shots as he ever has, they are just not going in.

CTbasketball92
11-08-2016, 04:04 PM
LOL i can't believe anyone ever actually thought Klay Thompson was better than Harden, a top 5 player. I think it's just everyone trying to be some sort of bball nerd and assuming that everyone would be better off making 10 extra passes and standing behind the three-point line. Strictly shooters will never be better than scorers with diversified skillsets, let alone dynamic scorers who can also run an offense.

Klay is a really useful player, and he had a great playoff run last year, but as a scorer he's strictly a jumpshooter, and he couldnt afford to suck for 20 games on another team. He saved GSW vs. OKC, and that was a legendary performance no one should ever forget. But he's not even close to Harden.

Nick Young
11-08-2016, 04:08 PM

Lou Williams and Nick Young are both capable of creating their own offense.

Klay isn't.

Wally450
11-08-2016, 04:45 PM
I actually agree bro. Give me JR Smith over Klank. At least JR can create his own shot.

AirTupac
11-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Put Klay Thompson on the Nets and see how AWFUL he is.