PDA

View Full Version : Something Different About The Clippers This Year

Noyze
11-08-2016, 03:48 AM
The offense looks crisp, JJ looks flawless, CP3 is hitting the 3, Blake and DJ got more chemistry then Walter White right now and they seem calm, they don't complain as much. I think they are gonna exceed expectations this year but I have one worry. Their success in the post season depends so much on Blake Griffin ascending to a higher level. He's still practicing "regular season" moves. He's thriving on plays that look great in the regular season but wont work in the playoffs.

BigKAT
11-08-2016, 08:32 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12571500#post12571500

Jasper
11-08-2016, 10:08 AM
The offense looks crisp, JJ looks flawless, CP3 is hitting the 3, Blake and DJ got more chemistry then Walter White right now and they seem calm, they don't complain as much. I think they are gonna exceed expectations this year but I have one worry. Their success in the post season depends so much on Blake Griffin ascending to a higher level. He's still practicing "regular season" moves. He's thriving on plays that look great in the regular season but wont work in the playoffs.
I hope they land in the championship , CP3 , Blake desire it

bluechox2
11-08-2016, 10:23 AM
isnt it like this every year in the season....

true colors show in the playoffs

ClipperRevival
11-08-2016, 11:21 AM

It really is. Their style of play is more suited for a more open style of play (regular season) so they can look amazing in stretches. A couple of years ago, they won 19 in a row in one stretch.

They have to prove to me they aren't chokers. I will root for them but I have my doubts about them when it matters most. CP3 still got some of that choking tendency in him.

jrjim
11-08-2016, 12:17 PM
I hope they get 1st seed to force a GSW/SAS 2nd round

qrich
11-08-2016, 12:22 PM
JJ looks flawless? He's been dookie until the past two games and the offense has been out of sorts.

The defense has looked better than it has, best since the 05 squad. The bench is also competent for the first time since we had Mo Gotti-Willie Green-Randy Foye-Kenyon Martin-Nick Young-Reggie Evans (and, of course, Jamal).

Sans for the fact they aren't playing like every other year as the offense has been absolute shite up until the past two games.

brownmamba00
11-08-2016, 12:35 PM
they look reborn defensively

about time Doc Rivers starts coaching this team

Prime_Shaq
11-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Defense has been stifling.

qrich
11-08-2016, 01:04 PM
24 lineups have played 50+ minutes this season. LAC's starters are #1 in NetRtg. The main bench unit is #4. Seems .. good?

LAC's starting lineup has played 131 minutes so far in seven games. Tops in the league. They have a +22.9 NetRtg and 82.5 DRtg.

LAC DRtg now sits at 90.3 on the season. It's tops in the NBA. Atlanta is second at 94.0.

For the fourth time in seven games, the Los Angeles Clippers have held an opponent to a 90.0 Offensive Rating or lower. Incredible.

Clippers lead the NBA in NetRtg, Point Differential, DRtg, Opponent's eFG%, and having the prepossessing J.J. Redick.

:party:

Rooster
11-08-2016, 02:31 PM
It really is. Their style of play is more suited for a more open style of play (regular season) so they can look amazing in stretches. A couple of years ago, they won 19 in a row in one stretch.

They have to prove to me they aren't chokers. I will root for them but I have my doubts about them when it matters most. CP3 still got some of that choking tendency in him.

They gonna have to make tough shots when it matters. Maybe they are overdue especially CP3.