PDA

View Full Version : The league has the Pelicans and 76ers on farm.

Unreal234
11-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Should the league do something about the Colangelo's blatant tanking schemes? I think he's colluding with Brett Brown for the #1 draft pick.

As far as the Pelicans - I don't think AD wants to be surrounded by 19 year olds prospects during his time here. Bro needs to demand a trade.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Should the league do something about the Colangelo's blatant tanking schemes? I think he's colluding with Brett Brown for the #1 draft pick.

As far as the Pelicans - I don't think AD wants to be surrounded by 19 year olds prospects during his time here. Bro needs to demand a trade.

They did surround him with all star talent. Jrue Holiday

Its not the pelicans organizations fault that he wants to be a little maid instead of doing his job

Lord P
11-08-2016, 03:11 PM
They did surround him with all star talent. Jrue Holiday

Its not the pelicans organizations fault that he wants to be a little maid instead of doing his job
Are you actually serious? His wife just had surgery to remove a brain tumor and he recently had a daughter. It would be worse if he decided to play for a shitty organization instead of be with his family.

Pushxx
11-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Are you actually serious? His wife just had surgery to remove a brain tumor and he recently had a daughter. It would be worse if he decided to play for a shitty organization instead of be with his family.

Pretty much this.

As far as AD...he's probably afraid to request a trade. Either way the kid gets so much New Orleans pu$$y already it helps soothe the pain of playing with the Peliclowns.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2016, 09:07 PM

Yes im actually serious

Do your job Jrue

bobopenguin
11-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Yes im actually serious

Do your job Jrue

bruh, family before job, man, especially when it's ur wife and kid.

Jrue isnt dwight howard or kemp.

boldarblood
11-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Yes im actually serious

Do your job Jrue

Obviously a single young kid. There is nothing more important than family, especially wife and kid. You are a ****ing idiot.

Milbuck
11-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Yes im actually serious

Do your job Jrue
You are legit retarded. Dude's wife had a brain tumor and you want him to not be with her. FOH man.