PDA

View Full Version : Kris Dunn is the next Patrick Beverly

DaHeezy
11-09-2016, 01:49 PM
This guy seems very timid offensively. He's getting outplayed by a backup. With Rubio out he never ceased any opportunity. I see him as a great defensive player, but a two way player he won't develop into.

DaHeezy
11-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Another dud game. And people were picking him over Ben Simmons. Lol

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Another dud game. And people were picking him over Ben Simmons. Lol

7 games into his rookie year???? :facepalm :facepalm

AirTupac
11-09-2016, 10:32 PM
7 games into his rookie year???? :facepalm :facepalm

The dude has admitted to overdosing on weed, hes a stupid kid :lol

bluechox2
11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
he had a good shot, its a shame hes wasting his talent

DaHeezy
11-10-2016, 06:06 AM

Link please?

theaussieguy
11-10-2016, 06:14 AM
he probably just means greening out. I don't think its possible for me to green out anymore, but when I first started smoking weed I did a few times. Truly some of the most horrible experiences of my privileged life so far.

Overdosing is generally only used when death is an imminent possibility, but technically greening out is overdosing.

DaHeezy
11-10-2016, 12:05 PM
he probably just means greening out. I don't think its possible for me to green out anymore, but when I first started smoking weed I did a few times. Truly some of the most horrible experiences of my privileged life so far.

Overdosing is generally only used when death is an imminent possibility, but technically greening out is overdosing.

Lol, airhead tupac is referencing a thread where godzuki thought he OD'd from weed. He's convinced I'm him. Despite the fact we've both been confirmed from two totally different places.

He often loses arguments with me so he reverts back to that because he's got nothing else

Ben Simons
11-10-2016, 01:27 PM
He'll be fine.

Dro
11-10-2016, 04:42 PM
How the hell do you overdoes on weed? Might need to find a new method of relaxation because obviously he doesn't know what the hell he's doing...

chocolatethunder
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
This guy seems very timid offensively. He's getting outplayed by a backup. With Rubio out he never ceased any opportunity. I see him as a great defensive player, but a two way player he won't develop into.
Do you know what that word means?

AirTupac
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Lol, airhead tupac is referencing a thread where godzuki thought he OD'd from weed. He's convinced I'm him. Despite the fact we've both been confirmed from two totally different places.

He often loses arguments with me so he reverts back to that because he's got nothing else

Lmao this guy is so delusional. No one believes you. Its been confirmed you are Godzuki.

boldarblood
11-10-2016, 08:44 PM

you can not OD on weed. That is just an absolute joke.

FireDavidKahn
11-10-2016, 09:48 PM
you can not OD on weed. That is just an absolute joke.
Technically you can, it's just beyond absurd and human ability to do it from smoking. You could do it from pure THC oil