PDA

View Full Version : Why did Lakers and Rockets waste Dwight's life?

Richesly
11-09-2016, 04:59 PM
They literally wasted years of his prime.

Lakers and Rockets are awful teams. The way he has played for the Hawks prove it was never dwight that was the issue, it was just those awful ****s.

Smoke117
11-09-2016, 05:07 PM
The back surgery effectively ended Dwight's Prime.

SamuraiSWISH
11-09-2016, 05:12 PM
This. Post 2012 Dwight is a shell of himself sans his absurd athleticism.

HylianNightmare
11-09-2016, 05:56 PM
A. Injury

B. Entitled chucking Sg's

SamuraiSWISH
11-09-2016, 07:40 PM
A. Injury

B. Entitled chucking Sg's
Harden dominates ball possession, but he does pass.

$LakerGold
11-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Are you kidding? Based on how the Lakers managed during the season, they were going to build around Kobe & Dwight for the next solid 3-5 yrs. but no, going to the Rockets was apparently his best option. Had Dwight been part of the tanking process, it would've been Pau/Julius at 4.

He wants to be THE MAN, but he's not willing to share the spotlight, couldn't handle it as well, couldn't handle LA pressure. Wanted Kobe out, didn't want it to be Kobe & Dwight, but he wasn't capable of carrying a team post-Magic. That whole shit show was all because of him.

The decisions he has made has always been because of him wanting to be the guy. Rockets, Hawks.... surprised he signed with the Rockets, the Kobe effect was too strong that he settled for a James Harden who's somewhat lowkey and/or w/ a laid back personality.

Then that's when the Lakers turned really shit post-Dwight. If it's anything, it's just really his poor decision making.

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 08:49 PM

Lakers and Rockets are awful teams. The way he has played for the Hawks prove it was never dwight that was the issue, it was just those awful ****s.

we blaming the lakers and rockets and not the back injury??:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Bless Mathews
11-09-2016, 08:53 PM

You a punk ass ho.

A lil bitch.

Now go run and Hide lil ho.

Nick Young
11-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Dwight sucks. He wasted his own life. He always quits as soon as things get hard.

Stay tuned, Hawks fans.

retaxis
11-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Dwight sucks. He wasted his own life. He always quits as soon as things get hard.

Stay tuned, Hawks fans.
Dwight always overperforms in the playoffs and thats universally known.

"He wasted his own life" Wtf? What do you do for a living?

AirTupac
11-09-2016, 10:33 PM
> Refused to pick and roll with THE Steve Nash

That goes to show you this guy is a pathetic loser.

Rocketswin2013
11-09-2016, 10:35 PM
yup. He was actually still good and spry in his laker year but the actual surgery in the off-season took away some natural athleticism he never got back.

yeaaaman
11-09-2016, 10:36 PM
> Refused to pick and roll with THE Steve Nash

That goes to show you this guy is a pathetic loser.

Meh this wasn't prime Steve Nash here and he definitely wasn't making anyone else better so I'm not sure why it would be Dwight whose pointed out as not being successful with the Lakers that year - nobody was.

AirTupac
11-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Meh this wasn't prime Steve Nash here and he definitely wasn't making anyone else better so I'm not sure why it would be Dwight whose pointed out as not being successful with the Lakers that year - nobody was.

It doesnt matter. When you refuse to run pick and rolls with one of the best at it, it shows how ignorant you are as a player. You want touches just because? OR YOU WANT TO WIN AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN. Dude will never have a ring.

bdreason
11-09-2016, 10:59 PM
I think it took failures in both L.A. and Houston to humble him a little. He seems to be accepting his role better in Atlanta... but it's still early.

Mr. Jabbar
11-09-2016, 11:00 PM
its just fair since he wasted theirs

yeaaaman
11-09-2016, 11:03 PM
It doesnt matter. When you refuse to run pick and rolls with one of the best at it, it shows how ignorant you are as a player. You want touches just because? OR YOU WANT TO WIN AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN. Dude will never have a ring.

Meh who knows, I don't know the inner workings of the background, he definitely has a soft mentality or has shown to at times but he also like the other poster said always comes to play in the playoffs. So I don't believe he's always at fault like people like to paint him.

I'm interested to see how great the Rockets are without him this year.