PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bogut Calls Steph Curry "The Best Player In The World"

BeastMode24
11-09-2016, 09:17 PM

SouBeachTalents
11-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Not even the best player on his team

ShawkFactory
11-09-2016, 09:18 PM
So...?

scuzzy
11-09-2016, 09:19 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
11-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Bogut was one of the best defenders in the league for many years due to his bball iq

He is a basketball genius

theaussieguy
11-09-2016, 09:20 PM
really depends what you define as best. As of right now I would say he is the best when you consider a teams overall potential for success assuming they have all the right pieces. That kind of offensive power in a proper team setting is deadly as evidenced by the last 2 seasons. Basketball is all about winning chips, so I don't see how you could define the best any other way.

Another category would be the most all rounded player, which is where you would get the Lebrons and the Leonards, that doesn't mean they are the best though because as I have said before, its all about the peak potential of a team being built around your skillset.

People are too basic to differentiate when they claim such statements though. Either way, he is clearly the best offensive player in the world.

Smoke117
11-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Not even the best player on his team

This.

scuzzy
11-09-2016, 09:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xTUytCxXGTnCzS/giphy.gif

r0drig0lac
11-09-2016, 09:30 PM
So...?
this

CTbasketball92
11-09-2016, 09:49 PM
really depends what you define as best. As of right now I would say he is the best when you consider a teams overall potential for success assuming they have all the right pieces. That kind of offensive power in a proper team setting is deadly as evidenced by the last 2 seasons. Basketball is all about winning chips, so I don't see how you could define the best any other way.

Another category would be the most all rounded player, which is where you would get the Lebrons and the Leonards, that doesn't mean they are the best though because as I have said before, its all about the peak potential of a team being built around your skillset.

People are too basic to differentiate when they claim such statements though. Either way, he is clearly the best offensive player in the world.

My idea of the best player is the best combination of both. LeBron can take literally any team to a 50 win season, and you don't need to get many great pieces to make the team great. People blamed LeBron for losing to GSW in 2015. People let curry off the hook the very moment he loses Draymond Green or an aging center. Levels.

Spurs m8
11-09-2016, 09:55 PM
LOL he's just cut at LeBron, obviously

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 09:56 PM
curry will go down as the most disrespected star the league has ever had. Got to be one of few players that peaked waaaaaaay later in his career than most people do. I never saw curry being much more than a sg in a pg's body that would stuggle to defend and get to the rim but still be able to avg 20 plus a game because of the volume of shots he would take. Never saw him becoming what he has and I'm sure many people didn't as well.

SouBeachTalents
11-09-2016, 09:57 PM
curry will go down as the most disrespected star the league has ever had. Got to be one of few players that peaked waaaaaaay later in his career than most people do. I never saw curry being much more than a sg in a pg's body that would stuggle to defend and get to the rim but still be able to avg 20 plus a game because of the volume of shots he would take. Never saw him becoming what he has and I'm sure many people didn't as well.

Really, dude was voted the first unanimous MVP in league history, and he's the most disrespected star the league has ever seen? :lol

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Really, dude was voted the first unanimous MVP in league history, and he's the most disrespected star the league has ever seen? :lol

not now kid....im saying after his playing days are over. he wont be celebrated or as celebrated as kd,bron,jordan,kobe etc.

Nilocon165
11-09-2016, 10:04 PM
not now kid....im saying after his playing days are over. he wont be celebrated or as celebrated as kd,bron,jordan,kobe etc.
Lmao, it may have been an asterisk, but atleast Curry didn't have to join a 73 win team to win a title.

Anyway, guys like Bron, Jordan, and Kobe will be celebrated while Curry and KD will just be looked at as beta chokers.

Spurs m8
11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
He also said this

“This league is full of people who are full of (expletive) and shallow, and that’s what you figure out in pro sports. It’s very hard to meet a genuine person who you can call your friend in this league. That’s just the reality, and I understand that."

The Warrior clowns go on like they're family....yep, just like everything about them....FAKE, shit guys

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Lmao, it may have been an asterisk, but atleast Curry didn't have to join a 73 win team to win a title.

Anyway, guys like Bron, Jordan, and Kobe will be celebrated while Curry and KD will just be looked at as beta chokers.

well kd hasn't won a ring yet soooooooo.

Orlando Magic
11-09-2016, 10:14 PM
He's wrong.

retaxis
11-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Difference between Bron and KD?

Bron forms big 3 while Celtics has a big 4. Trying to even the playing field.

KD joins a team with 3 All stars and 2 former all-stars(and FMVP) to form a crazy team that no one ever has ever had. Its massively different

Nilocon165
11-09-2016, 10:23 PM

KD joins a team with 3 All stars and 2 former all-stars(and FMVP) to form a crazy team that no one ever has ever had. Its massively different
I saw a fan on twitter say that lebron was better than kd and a kd stan replied to him with "Lmao, that's cute. Lebron has a 3-4 record in the finals"

You think ISH is dumb until you read GSW stans feeds on twitter.

miggyme1
11-09-2016, 10:26 PM

heard this argument before....team is still very flawed....warriors last year were a way more balanced team...in fact if there was a way to put this team against last years team I'm 100 percent certain last years team would smoke this years team. Its pretty much a "all the best scorers in the neighborhood" team. bench is meh,rebounding is meh, if warriors aren't clicking on a particular night its easy to defend jump shooters. Nobody can score down low on this team....huge flaws

Prime_Shaq
11-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Bogut was super underrated for those Warriors team, media always crediting Draymond for their stellar defense but Bogut played such a huge role. I think Warriors miss him the most out of everyone the lost.

bdreason
11-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Bogut was super underrated for those Warriors team, media always crediting Draymond for their stellar defense but Bogut played such a huge role. I think Warriors miss him the most out of everyone the lost.

He's looking better than Iggy so far. The problem is Bogut always finds a way to get hurt. It's hard to have him as the anchor for your defense, because you never know when he's gonna go down.

Prime_Shaq
11-10-2016, 12:06 AM
He's looking better than Iggy so far. The problem is Bogut always finds a way to get hurt. It's hard to have him as the anchor for your defense, because you never know when he's gonna go down.
That's very true, story of his career.

Jasper
11-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Andrew Bogut the man from an island , that can't fall correctly.

enough said.

Cleverness
11-10-2016, 12:50 AM
love Andrew Bogut

'Team is not the same without him

plowking
11-10-2016, 01:36 AM
I love how some of you act like it is shocking to call the back to back MVP winner who just arguably had the greatest regular season ever the best in the league.

Yeah... Because he has no case. :oldlol:

Dray n Klay
11-10-2016, 01:39 AM
I love how some of you act like it is shocking to call the back to back MVP winner who just arguably had the greatest regular season ever the best in the league.

Yeah... Because he has no case. :oldlol:

So was Nash the best player in the league in 2007? (Back-to-Back MVP)