PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi choked!!

Hey Yo
11-10-2016, 01:16 AM
Had a point blank layup to send the game into overtime and choked.

Not superstar status yet....

Dray n Klay
11-10-2016, 01:23 AM
He must've thought it was the Finals

AirTupac
11-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Ur mom choked and shes a superstar

Nilocon165
11-10-2016, 01:24 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/787/356/d6f.jpg

Spurs5Rings2014
11-10-2016, 01:25 AM

:roll: :roll:

Milbuck
11-10-2016, 01:34 AM
Harden showed Kawhi what a true offensive centerpiece looks like. No opportunistic scoring. No structured, mechanical offense. Just straight buckets and dimes, carrying his team.

LongLiveTheKing
11-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Kawhi choked twice he missed a jumper before and the final point blank layup

Lebronxrings
11-10-2016, 02:06 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2016, 02:08 AM

And he must've thought he was Steph Curry

Paul George 24
11-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Had a point blank layup to send the game into overtime and choked.

Not superstar status yet....
HE GOT FOULED BY ANDERSON,THAT'S NOT HIS FAULT................:mad:

Paul George 24
11-10-2016, 02:43 AM
Harden showed Kawhi what a true offensive centerpiece looks like. No opportunistic scoring. No structured, mechanical offense. Just straight buckets and dimes, carrying his team.
2 MISSED FREE THROW :lol

Paul George 24
11-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Kawhi choked twice he missed a jumper before and the final point blank layup
JUAST LIKE LAST GAMEJAMES CHOKE AGAINST HAWKS ???????:lol

CTbasketball92
11-10-2016, 02:47 AM

Ehh. Kawhi looks like an amazing scorer this year. The way he creates space for himself in the midrange is Jordan-esque, and his hand-size, length and deceptive athleticism/body control lets him slip into crevices most players can't. He can score from all over the court at an elite level, which is rare even for the best NBA players. I think Kawhi can get buckets in any situation now. Add that into the fact that kawhi will still lock up some team's best player, he's still a savage.

Still, Harden is amazing. The way he can just ... pick teams apart with his passing and get timely buckets. Can't wait to watch him this year.

rezznor
11-10-2016, 02:51 AM
LA choked Worse

Spurs m8
11-10-2016, 02:57 AM
Didn't see it but my mate was watching, said Kawhi was fouled and then LMA was right after with the put back.

Rigged.

Proctor
11-10-2016, 03:00 AM
Didn't see it but my mate was watching, said Kawhi was fouled and then LMA was right after with the put back.

Rigged.
LMA wasn't fouled, he just limpdicked it like the softy he is. Leonard was fouled though.

KungFuJoe
11-10-2016, 03:55 AM
That wasn't a choke. It was a relatively tough shot with some good D and I believe he was fouled.

LMA choked big time. I mean how do you miss that follow?

Spurs m8
11-10-2016, 05:00 AM
*sigh

F*cking LMA

How f*cking soft are our towers?

warriorfan
11-10-2016, 05:03 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Kzvsru1JqQg4E/giphy-downsized-large.gif

retaxis
11-10-2016, 06:12 AM
*sigh

F*cking LMA

How f*cking soft are our towers?
Don't worry the warriors are still softer.

Tyrone Lue forwarded me an email from Lebron James of the blueprints to beat GSW

1. Get a scrub player to trash talk and smack Draymond across the head and get him tech'd and playing like an idiot. This will cause DGreen and Kerr to fight it out on the bench.

2. Beat up the lanky warriors by throwing hard elbows by your big men when they are trying to cut across the paint.

3. Beat them up some more so they will evaluate the need to throw it all in, or lose the game and preserve energy/health for another team.

Its a 82 season, lets get it done NBA united against a superstar lineup.

Spurs m8
11-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Don't worry the warriors are still softer.

Tyrone Lue forwarded me an email from Lebron James of the blueprints to beat GSW

1. Get a scrub player to trash talk and smack Draymond across the head and get him tech'd and playing like an idiot. This will cause DGreen and Kerr to fight it out on the bench.

2. Beat up the lanky warriors by throwing hard elbows by your big men when they are trying to cut across the paint.

3. Beat them up some more so they will evaluate the need to throw it all in, or lose the game and preserve energy/health for another team.

Its a 82 season, lets get it done NBA united against a superstar lineup.

Sounds good to me!

Spurs5Rings2014
11-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Ehh. Kawhi looks like an amazing scorer this year. The way he creates space for himself in the midrange is Jordan-esque, and his hand-size, length and deceptive athleticism/body control lets him slip into crevices most players can't. He can score from all over the court at an elite level, which is rare even for the best NBA players. I think Kawhi can get buckets in any situation now. Add that into the fact that kawhi will still lock up some team's best player, he's still a savage.

:applause: