PDA

View Full Version : Harden is better than Westbrook

JohnMax
11-10-2016, 04:29 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2wedugj.png

basketball-reference.com (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&hint=James+Harden&player_id1_select=James+Harden&y1=2017&player_id1=hardeja01&hint=Russell+Westbrook&player_id2_select=Russell+Westbrook&y2=2017&player_id2=westbru01)

SamuraiSWISH
11-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Harden plays a lot more minutes, averages the same turnovers, yet 3 more assists per game ... and the whopping difference in FG%. 42% v.s. 50%. Same number of steals, and rebounds. Same amount of PPG. I'd say you're correct OP. And to think KD played with BOTH these guys.

Smoke117
11-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Agreed.

Dro
11-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Id have to say he is also.

K.dot ShowTime
11-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Water is wet

FreezingTsmoove
11-10-2016, 04:57 PM
No shit

Terahite
11-10-2016, 05:52 PM
MVP

CTbasketball92
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Ehh, too small of a sample size. Westbrook's team offers him zero spacing but they still have a better record. Harden has a team fairly suited to his strengths, even if its still a bad team.

In theory, I guess I'd want Harden a bit over Westbrook because he's a better shooter and a more effective scorer. I also think Westbrook can sort of ... will his team to victory more. H

NBAGOAT
11-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Ehh, too small of a sample size. Westbrook's team offers him zero spacing but they still have a better record. Harden has a team fairly suited to his strengths, even if its still a bad team.

In theory, I guess I'd want Harden a bit over Westbrook because he's a better shooter and a more effective scorer. I also think Westbrook can sort of ... will his team to victory more. H

I mean Westbrook also has a much better defensive team so you can't just look at team record. The spacing and teammmates matters ofc since if it didn't people would give Harden a huge edge since the Rockets are 4th on offense while the Thunder are 23rd.

miggyme1
11-10-2016, 07:34 PM
harden Is more skilled but westbrooks will and heart put him on Jordan/kobe tier....thus making him the better player to BUILD a team around to win rings

FireDavidKahn
11-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Now factor in defense

:facepalm

Milbuck
11-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Both are better than Kawhi.

pedromarinho
11-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Much much better, I though this wasn't even a question lmao

U have to look at the whole picture..

If Harden wasn't such a lazy player on D he wouldn't be such a threat on the offensive end. Otherwise he would be ****ing GOAT, lol!

As for Westbrook if he wasn't such a stupid low IQ chucker phisycal type of player he would not be so impactful.

Take another example on Curry, he couldn't be such an offensive threat and so good of a shooter if he had more muscle and size and was a better D player.

You cannot have the best of 2 worlds... All players are different you just to be smart enough to take the better out of each one.

And then of course, there are the exceptions (aka GOAT's as MJ or LeBron who impact the game almost in the same way in Off and Def).

I would mos def prefer Harden to start to build a team. He impacts the team on a more positive way in my opinion.

Facepalm
11-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Much much better, I though this wasn't even a question lmao

U have to look at the whole picture..

If Harden wasn't such a lazy player on D he wouldn't be such a threat on the offensive end. Otherwise he would be ****ing GOAT, lol!

As for Westbrook if he wasn't such a stupid low IQ chucker phisycal type of player he would not be so impactful.

Take another example on Curry, he couldn't be such an offensive threat and so good of a shooter if he had more muscle and size and was a better D player.

You cannot have the best of 2 worlds... All players are different you just to be smart enough to take the better out of each one.

And then of course, there are the exceptions (aka GOAT's as MJ or LeBron who impact the game almost in the same way in Off and Def).

I would mos def prefer Harden to start to build a team. He impacts the team on a more positive way in my opinion.

Harden makes his teammates better. Does Westbrook?

warriorfan
11-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Only low iq fans think westbrook is good

TrueBlue89
11-12-2016, 03:40 PM
No shit