PDA

View Full Version : Stop talking politics on NBA Tonight on TNT

Nick Young
11-10-2016, 09:05 PM
I hope this does not become a regular event.

Stick to basketball bros. I watch basketball to escape from politics and not be preached to.

Kasich is a warmonger neocon religious zealot, Ernie. Why would you vote for him?

inclinerator
11-10-2016, 09:07 PM
truth

bluechox2
11-10-2016, 09:15 PM
man kg said like 3 words in that segmant and repeated it a hundred times

WadeStan
11-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Ernie's part where he randomly pivots to his religious beliefs was especially scripted :lol

Nilocon165
11-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Ernie's segment while crying is gonna get praised by everybody but it was such a goddamn overeaction good lord

9erempiree
11-10-2016, 09:17 PM
I hope these guys on TNT are not shook.

Wally450
11-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Yea, its not like their was an election Tuesday or anything. The one time they talk about politics you get butthurt and start a thread. Relax.

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Ernie's part where he randomly pivots to his religious beliefs was especially scripted :lol

That shit was so cringeworthy. Lol at believing in god as an adult, might as well still believe in Santa

R.I.P.
11-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Well look at the games. I woudn

Nilocon165
11-10-2016, 09:29 PM
That shit was so cringeworthy. Lol at believing in god as an adult, might as well still believe in Santa
This :lol

You're a moron if you believe in a God at 12 or older.

Lord P
11-10-2016, 09:39 PM

Or still haven't gotten your tip wet at 15 or older. :hammerhead:

Nilocon165
11-10-2016, 09:41 PM
FreezingTSmoove is that you

AnaheimLakers24
11-10-2016, 10:12 PM
i changed the channel. shit was dumb

ShawkFactory
11-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Ummm...no

FKAri
11-10-2016, 11:25 PM
He talked about how some people are upset. He talked about how both candidates were shit. Then he ended it with how everyone should come together and give Trump a chance.

If you're gonna talk about the election at all, thats pretty much as honest of a statement that can be given.

Bosnian Sajo
11-10-2016, 11:55 PM

:facepalm

KOBEtherealKing
11-11-2016, 12:33 AM
:facepalm
:roll:

Bankaii
11-11-2016, 12:33 AM

SouthBeach is a cool poster to me but this is some pretty ignorant shit.

Heavincent
11-11-2016, 12:34 AM

I don't know why I got such a laugh out of this :lol

NBAGOAT
11-11-2016, 12:35 AM
yea we really don't need this thread to turn into a religious debate... I can only imagine how toxic it can get.

I<3NBA
11-11-2016, 05:40 AM
you don't want to talk about politics so you bring it here.

fk you OP.

RoseCity07
11-11-2016, 05:51 AM
I hope this does not become a regular event.

Stick to basketball bros. I watch basketball to escape from politics and not be preached to.

Kasich is a warmonger neocon religious zealot, Ernie. Why would you vote for him?

Ernie is an idiot. I knew that from when he beat cancer he started preaching his religous bs. Like shove it up your ass and keep it to yourself.

Religious people always come off as phony to me. And the Kasich comment didn't surprise me. He's not terrible but it sounds like something a right winger would rationalize as a good choice.

I've never like Ernie Johnson.

Milbuck
11-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Clowning someone solely on the basis of them believing in a higher power is more childish than actually believing in a higher power. I'm not religious in the slightest but the the aggressive atheist shtick is some high school bullshit.

fiddy
11-11-2016, 06:25 AM
Clowning someone solely on the basis of them believing in a higher power is more childish than actually believing in a higher power. I'm not religious in the slightest but the the aggressive atheist shtick is some high school bullshit.

Believing in religious gods is beyond retarded. Zero respect for such people. Im agnostic for the record.

Lord P
11-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Believing in religious gods is beyond retarded. Zero respect for such people. Im agnostic for the record.
Nobody gives a fck. Such bigotry is what is wrong with the world.

fiddy
11-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Nobody gives a fck. Such bigotry is what is wrong with the world.
Actually not, religious people are responsible for most wrongdoings throughout history to this day. They dont deserve respect or tolerance.

Penny37
11-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Actually not, religious people are responsible for most wrongdoings throughout history to this day. They dont deserve respect or tolerance.
Check your facts. Atheism has been the source of way, way, way more wars than religion.
Also, you claim to be an agnostic. Are you sure you know what that means?

Penny37
11-11-2016, 09:40 AM
You name me 5 people you look up to. I guarantee at least a few of them believe in a God.
I guess you don't respect the vast majority of the American population, including Curry, Lebron, KD, etc. etc.

fiddy
11-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Check your facts. Atheism has been the source of way, way, way more wars than religion.
Also, you claim to be an agnostic. Are you sure you know what that means?

Yes, and i still hate religious people. They are dumb AF, i know every human needs to express his/her spirituality, but there is absolutely no need to turn your brain into a religious slave.

I guess you don't respect the vast majority of the American population,
No, i dont. And, im being serious.

Penny37
11-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Yes, and i still hate religious people. They are dumb AF, i know every human needs to express his/her spirituality, but there is absolutely no need to turn your brain into a religious slave.

No, i dont. And, im being serious.
I truly do feel sorry for you.
Not because you're an atheist (and yes, you're an atheist not an agnostic) but because of your unbelievable ignorance.
I guess you're much smarter than guys like Francis Collins, Kepler, Euler, Newton among countless others.

I hope the hatred in your heart lessens as you get older. I'm sorry if you've been hurt by religion in the past but holding so much hatred within only hurts yourself.

ArbitraryWater
11-11-2016, 12:23 PM

This... SouBeach is typically okay, but this is just dumb bait.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-11-2016, 12:58 PM

Back up your statements with facts or STFU, tbc.

:oldlol:

Gimmedarock
11-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Does TNT do this regularly? If this is a one time thing I don't see what the issue is. There are people rioting. To not acknowledge the election at all would've been strange.