PDA

View Full Version : Pat Riley talking out of his ass. Wade adding drama

Hey Yo
11-11-2016, 01:18 AM
During the game tonight, he was quoted as to saying "in hindsight, when LeBron left, we should have signed Wade to the max"

No GM in their right mind would have done that seeing first hand how many reg. season games he missed that year and the previous 2 (some for rest purposes) and how he performed in the 2014 Finals.

Also

Towards the beginning of the game, Wade was quoted as to saying he had got an E-mail from Riley this morning, which Wade said "I haven't read"

No need to say that or even tell the media he received an e-mail from the so-called "God Father"

aj1987
11-11-2016, 01:56 AM
During the game tonight, he was quoted as to saying "in hindsight, when LeBron left, we should have signed Wade to the max"

No GM in their right mind would have done that seeing first hand how many reg. season games he missed that year and the previous 2 (some for rest purposes) and how he performed in the 2014 Finals.

Also

Towards the beginning of the game, Wade was quoted as to saying he had got an E-mail from Riley this morning, which Wade said "I haven't read"

No need to say that or even tell the media he received an e-mail from the so-called "God Father"
Wade played like 90% of the possible games in '15 and '16 combined. Dude also averaged 20/4/5/1/1 on 46% in only 31 minutes a game. 21/6/4/1/1 on 47% in the '16 PO's.

In HINDSIGHT, Wade probably deserved a max, considering the money some of theses dudes are getting right now.

Hey Yo
11-11-2016, 02:07 AM
I know what he did in '15 and '16....but no GM is going to give him a 5yr max after the 2014 season after missing the games he did in '12, '13 and '14

His play was clearly digressing in the '13 and '14 Finals after some rest during the seasons.

Riley has nothing to 2nd guess himself about by not giving Wade the 5yr max

aj1987
11-11-2016, 02:13 AM
I know what he did in '15 and '16....but no GM is going to give him a 5yr max after the 2014 season after missing the games he did in '12, '13 and '14

His play was clearly digressing in the '13 and '14 Finals after some rest during the seasons.

Riley has nothing to 2nd guess himself about by not giving Wade the 5yr max

"in hindsight, when LeBron left, we should have signed Wade to the max"

Read what you posted, dude.

jbryan1984
11-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Honestly, it was probably time to move on. I agree at his age, Riley shouldn't of given him a big max contract like that, let alone his injury history. Miami have been title contenders like what, 6 or 7 times the last 12 years or so? They seem to do fine with rebuilds. Its just time for one.