PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant's streak comes to an end after 72 straight games...Is he really happy?

k0kakw0rld
11-11-2016, 01:46 AM
A year to the day, Kevin Durant's streak comes to an end. Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant's streak of scoring 20 points in 72 straight games came to an end in the Warriors' win over the Nuggets on Thursday night. He finished with 18 points in 30 minutes.

Sometimes you feel like he non-existent on the court :facepalm Selling his soul for rings isn't the way Servant. Watching Curry show makes me dislike his decision even more. What a shame such talent, such prime wasted :biggums:

hold this L
11-11-2016, 01:47 AM
He'll win more rings by the time his career is over than Craptors will for the next century, I'm sure he will be ok.

Marchesk
11-11-2016, 01:54 AM
He'll win more rings by the time his career is over than Craptors will for the next century, I'm sure he will be ok.

What age do you suppose Durant will be when Lebron retires?

knicksman
11-11-2016, 01:59 AM
Youre the kevin durant/lebron james of ISH OP. Rooting for every team just so you could win every year. Theres a reason why nobody respects you. Coz youre a coward.

Prime_Shaq
11-11-2016, 03:15 AM
His team is 7-2, I think he's fine.

Overdrive
11-11-2016, 03:54 AM
I think he's very happy, because he can off nights and still rely on the team to make the right decisions. Something Russell & others often couldn't.

k0kakw0rld
11-11-2016, 11:02 AM
His team is 7-2, I think he's fine.
Nigguh it's not his team. He left his to join the team that beat him, never forget that.

He will never be the best in the NBA. The league was never his and will never be. Some people are just not meant to be number one, just accept it.

k0kakw0rld
11-11-2016, 11:04 AM
Youre the kevin durant/lebron james of ISH OP. Rooting for every team just so you could win every year. Theres a reason why nobody respects you. Coz youre a coward.
There is a reason nobody takes the Knicks seriously. The franchise is a disgrace to the Mecca of basketball.

Toronto Raptors > New York Knicks

We did not sign/trade for Superstars in order to be a contender in the east, we made Superstars.

Your FO is garbage and has been for years now. The laugh of the league litterally is the Knicks.

retaxis
11-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Look I don't have a bone to pick in this but I just don't see Toronto as a threat at the moment. If they were in the west we would applaud them if they can get out of the first round. They are still a piece away from contending in my opinion and still behind teams like Spurs, Clips, warriors, Cleveland etc. honestly they barely made it past the pacers last year and I still put them at that level with Knicks, pacers, hawks etc until they prove it this year convincingly.

Last year they went 7 games against two teams who both got much better (pacers added all star Teague and big al off the bench) and hawks got that inside presence in Howard while Toronto Lost their best inside defender in yombo. At the moment in a seven game series I would still put hawks, bulls, pacers Infront of them due to off season changes but as a basketball fan I am always happy to be proven wrong!:cheers:

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 11:30 AM
It's a Cavs, Warriors, Spurs or... really outside chance... Hawks title... this year. Only reason I say Hawks is that LeBron's teams have never done particularly well against Dwight's...

retaxis
11-11-2016, 11:36 AM
It's a Cavs, Warriors, Spurs or... really outside chance... Hawks title... this year. Only reason I say Hawks is that LeBron's teams have never done particularly well against Dwight's...
Hawks...Seriously Dwight has no additional skills above Birdman Anderson. Birdman can jump out of the gym, block shots, has size and finishes lobs and make life miserable for Dwight down low (Plus who cares if Birdman gets six fouls in 10minutes)?

Also you can always throw a lineup of Kyrie, JR, Dunleavy, Bron, Kevin Love and force dwight out to the 3pt line minimising his inside presence. There is just too many things the Cavaliers can throw at Hawks that they have no answer for. Another example, Force Dwight into early foul trouble by attacking him (game planning this scenario) and then what will the Hawks do out there? Run PNR with Korver and Millsap ?

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Hawks...Seriously Dwight has no additional skills above Birdman Anderson. Birdman can jump out of the gym, block shots, has size and finishes lobs and make life miserable for Dwight down low (Plus who cares if Birdman gets six fouls in 10minutes)?

Also you can always throw a lineup of Kyrie, JR, Dunleavy, Bron, Kevin Love and force dwight out to the 3pt line minimising his inside presence. There is just too many things the Cavaliers can throw at Hawks that they have no answer for. Another example, Force Dwight into early foul trouble by attacking him (game planning this scenario) and then what will the Hawks do out there? Run PNR with Korver and Millsap ?

Dude trust me I think the Cavs would kick their ass in a 7 game series. That's why I said outside chance... the Hawks would have a hell of a time getting past Cleveland... never mind GS/SA.

As far as the Dwight / Birdman comparisons... one's going into the HOF and one is not. Enough said.

Prometheus
11-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Hawks...Seriously Dwight has no additional skills above Birdman Anderson

https://m.popkey.co/ee1d9d/Q8R5g.gif

retaxis
11-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Dude trust me I think the Cavs would kick their ass in a 7 game series. That's why I said outside chance... the Hawks would have a hell of a time getting past Cleveland... never mind GS/SA.

As far as the Dwight / Birdman comparisons... one's going into the HOF and one is not. Enough said.
Yeah we agree but Birdman is the biggest player and arguably most athletic big man the Cavaliers have and he will definitely be used against Dwight Howard in the play offs to frustrate him. Lue/James will game plan and force Dwight to defend Birdmans Lobs and unconventional (dirty) plays one minute, then force him to defend Love on the 3 on the next time out. No one said Birdman is a star player but he is a valuable piece and played well in the championship series.

Plus last year Bogut really frustrated Dwight with his size in the playoffs and forced Dwight into making many turnovers and mistakes. Dwight often has a tough time playing other bigs who are strong and have size and Cleveland is going to play Howard straight up 1 on 1 with Birdman rather than help out leaving one of the shooters open. Worst thing happens is Dwight gets fouled and hits 50% of his freethrows and honestly who cares if Birdman fouls out?