PDA

View Full Version : Lebron refused to meet up with undertaker at cavs opening night.. lol

bobopenguin
11-11-2016, 04:51 AM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/11/lebron-james-the-undertaker-snub

Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don't benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that's enough.

lol c'mon james, it's undertaker.

damn bro.. it's taker.. a fking legend.. how could u made him waited outside for an hour and still refuse to meet him.. not cool...
and to above statement, i dont believe taker is type of person that's trying to make money or gain fame through lebron.. lol..

J Shuttlesworth
11-11-2016, 04:52 AM
Undertaker getting cucked by LeGOAT :bowdown:

Trollsmasher
11-11-2016, 05:17 AM
alpha move

Trump-esque

scuzzy
11-11-2016, 05:31 AM
Lebron would destroy Undertaker

only one who could maybe stop him is Rock or 3:16

"The Silencer"

SwayDizzle
11-11-2016, 06:31 AM
Lebron would destroy Undertaker

only one who could maybe stop him is Rock or 3:16

"The Silencer"
nerd

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 11:20 AM
That's pretty a pretty bitch move by LeBron.

Just when you think the guy has matured... once the cameras are off... he proves that he really hasn't. I mean he voted for Hillary so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he hasn't grown up.

How the **** was the Undertaker going to make money off of meeting him? Dude waited FOR AN HOUR for LeF*g.

It's arguable, given how long Undertaker's career has been, that more people have known who Undertaker is over LeBron. Not an argument I would make or that I actually believe, but it's arguable... Undertaker has been around for damn near 30 years now.

FreezingTsmoove
11-11-2016, 11:50 AM
Are we really suprised a Hillary stan would do this

CuhGetsBucks
11-11-2016, 11:58 AM

Just when you think the guy has matured... once the cameras are off... he proves that he really hasn't. I mean he voted for Hillary so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he hasn't grown up.

How the **** was the Undertaker going to make money off of meeting him? Dude waited FOR AN HOUR for LeF*g.

It's arguable, given how long Undertaker's career has been, that more people have known who Undertaker is over LeBron. Not an argument I would make or that I actually believe, but it's arguable... Undertaker has been around for damn near 30 years now.
Did LeBron rob you? You sound more hurt than Taker :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
11-11-2016, 11:58 AM

Every guy heard of wrestling once... I'm pretty sure outside the USA more people have heard of Taker (almost every dude 16-25?) than LeBron (still just becoming more common now)

Old Man River
11-11-2016, 12:12 PM
heel move

Lebron23
11-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Lebron vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 33. Bron needs to make amends with the Undertaker. Mark was a basketball player before he became a wrestling legend.

ShawkFactory
11-11-2016, 01:08 PM

Lulz wut...to all of that

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Lulz wut...to all of that

Here you go...

1) Undertaker was paying respect and wanted to meet him because Bron wore an Undertaker shirt back during the Finals.

2) LeBron kept him hanging for an hour only to deny him a greeting. This is extremely immature, especially if LeBron thought Undertaker was trying to profit off of it.

3) Undertaker is arguably more famous than LeBron. Where's the motivation behind the thought process of it being financially beneficial for the Undertaker to meet LeBron?

4) You ok there little Timmy? That explain it well enough? Or are you just that dense? :D

SouBeachTalents
11-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Here you go...

1) Undertaker was paying respect and wanted to meet him because Bron wore an Undertaker shirt back during the Finals.

2) LeBron kept him hanging for an hour only to deny him a greeting. This is extremely immature, especially if LeBron thought Undertaker was trying to profit off of it.

3) Undertaker is arguably more famous than LeBron. Where's the motivation behind the thought process of it being financially beneficial for the Undertaker to meet LeBron?

4) You ok there little Timmy? That explain it well enough? Or are you just that dense? :D

He really isn't. I'm pretty sure every American knows or at least has heard of LeBron, no way in hell you could say that about the Undertaker

Dragonyeuw
11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don't benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that's enough.

Lol, like Undertaker is some no-name schmuck, or that his career( is he retired now?) would be somehow enhanced by a photo-op with Lebron. Dude is 50 years old and a sporting legend.

I don't see how that would be a reason.

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
He really isn't. I'm pretty sure every American knows or at least has heard of LeBron, no way in hell you could say that about the Undertaker

I said in my first post I wouldn't make the argument... but since you're going to be so dismissive... it is arguable. The Undertaker has been wrestling for damn near 30 years bro. My great grandmother was still alive when this guy started and I'm over 30 now... all of my regular grandparents were gone by the time LeBron hit the stage. It's not completely ridiculous to suggest that, at the least, Undertaker's image has passed through more sets of human eyeballs than LeBron's image has.

As crazy as it is to even say, I do for 100% fact know multiple people that have no idea who LeBron James is.

aj1987
11-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Here you go...

I'm pretty sure that financial gain part was added in to tell us who LeBron doesn't meet. The article also said that he doesn't meet anyone who isn't a child, a friend, or a business associate.

He should've met him, but whatever.

warriorfan
11-11-2016, 01:22 PM
james isn't ****ing around with that white trash wwf shit :applause:

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 01:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that financial gain part was added in to tell us who LeBron doesn't meet. The article also said that he doesn't meet anyone who isn't a child, a friend, or a business associate.

He should've met him, but whatever.

Who he doesn't meet? Dude's a self entitled asshole. I know that it's got to be draining having to be that famous... but damn... you want to know how to conduct yourself as a professional and remain down to earth? Check out Samuel L Jackson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu2hGlhwcj8

Orlando Magic
11-11-2016, 01:25 PM
james isn't ****ing around with that white trash wwf shit :applause:

Bro you don't believe half of what you post. You have literally trashed LeBron for EVERY move he's ever made except this one in order to take the controversial stance. lol... you have a special place in my heart, you little mouth breather.

dunksby
11-11-2016, 01:27 PM
I have not watched WWE for years, but I would have watched it if LeBron faced Undertaker.

bobopenguin
11-11-2016, 02:03 PM

Lol what? I am pretty sure almost every American know who's undertaker, even they don't like wrestling. Maybe kid that's younger than 10 wont know.

CelticBaller
11-11-2016, 02:16 PM
WWE out there fishing for attention lol

LeBron clowned them

CuhGetsBucks
11-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Lol what? I am pretty sure almost every American know who's undertaker, even they don't like wrestling. Maybe kid that's younger than 10 wont know.
Well regardless of if it's the WWE or WWF, The Undertaker has been a key part in almost every generation/era of WWE wrestling. Most importantly the Attitude Era, so it would be understandable to argue that he's as known as LeBron. But in american culture basketball is obviously the much bigger deal as it has had more longevity than Wrestling. LeBron is pushing the brink of a global icon, especially if he continues his dominance. So idk, it goes both ways I guess

ShawkFactory
11-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Here you go...

Holy shit this dude is so mad about this :roll:

Dragonyeuw
11-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Well regardless of if it's the WWE or WWF, The Undertaker has been a key part in almost every generation/era of WWE wrestling. Most importantly the Attitude Era, so it would be understandable to argue that he's as known as LeBron. But in american culture basketball is obviously the much bigger deal as it has had more longevity than Wrestling. LeBron is pushing the brink of a global icon, especially if he continues his dominance. So idk, it goes both ways I guess

Either way, the idea that a photo-op would be some money-making opportunity for Taker is silly. Regardless of what one thinks about wrestling, Taker is a global celebrity in his own right. WWE travels all over the globe, wrestlemania is a globally renowned event( and he's headlined plenty of them), and Taker's been one of the sports biggest names for 25 years. The late 90's attitude/monday night wars era drew huge TV ratings, and he was a major presence throughout that. He's easily a household name.

Mr Feeny
11-11-2016, 03:55 PM
If true, thus was pretty strange and somewhat pathetic by Lebron. Like many have said, Undertaker is arguably more famous world wide than lebron James. I'm also not sure in what way he would have been trying to benefit financially off of Lebron.

We all love lebron but for feks sake grow up

NZStreetBaller
11-11-2016, 04:05 PM
The undertaker has intimidated many men in his life. Lebron obviously didnt make the cut of the few rare people who werent afraid

bluechox2
11-11-2016, 05:13 PM
had undertaker been black, lebron would lick balls to his likings

MP.Trey
11-11-2016, 05:20 PM
This is all just promo for the next Wrestlemania.

Hey Yo
11-11-2016, 05:28 PM
Why was he dressed in his character gear just to meet James?

I mean, if that's the only reason he's there and no other, then why not reg. street clothes?

Dragonyeuw
11-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Why was he dressed in his character gear just to meet James?

I mean, if that's the only reason he's there and no other, then why not reg. street clothes?

The article clearly states that he was there representing the WWE, and was invited to the game BY the CAVS, hence being in-character.

Dray n Klay
11-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Per the article, he was in Cleveland and invited to the Knicks game by the team. He didn't show up randomly decked out in his attire just so he can be in Lebron's presence FFS.

But then why did 1-9 happen?

Dragonyeuw
11-11-2016, 06:12 PM
But then why did 1-9 happen?

A brother and sister fcuking and you subsequently being shitted out in the toilet would be why you happened. At least your existence is easy enough to explain.

Hey Yo
11-11-2016, 06:24 PM
The article clearly states that he was there representing the WWE, and was invited to the game BY the CAVS, hence being in-character.
Yeah.....either way it's no big deal (not implying that you're saying it is)

Zeppelin
11-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Every kid outside the USA has heard of the Undertaker. Not even close for Lebron.

ArbitraryWater
11-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Every kid outside the USA has heard of the Undertaker. Not even close for Lebron.

this.. SouBeach wrong again, most likely..

SpaceJam
11-11-2016, 10:27 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7342431/acd18948493e7ed48c3cbd56cc93c346.jpg

SouBeachTalents
11-11-2016, 11:43 PM
this.. SouBeach wrong again, most likely..

I'd have no idea outside the US, that's why I specified Americans dummy

bobopenguin
11-12-2016, 12:39 AM
I'd have no idea outside the US, that's why I specified Americans dummy

Pls tell us who in America has not heard of the undertaker.

SouBeachTalents
11-12-2016, 01:13 AM
Pls tell us who in America has not heard of the undertaker.

Right after you tell me who in the U.S. hasn't heard of LeBron

bobopenguin
11-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Right after you tell me who in the U.S. hasn't heard of LeBron

the 97 yrs old man that has stroke & unconscious for 20 years.
i bet that guy knows who is the undertaker and have not heard of lebron.

knicksman
11-12-2016, 02:52 AM
Lecoward trying to repair his image:oldlol:

But no matter how much he tries, the world already knows how much of a fakkit he is

Spurs5Rings2014
11-12-2016, 03:12 AM
Lecoward trying to repair his image:oldlol:

But no matter how much he tries, the world already knows how much of a fakkit he is

:lol

CuhGetsBucks
11-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Lmfaooooooo wtf?

ArbitraryWater
11-12-2016, 05:59 AM

This pretty much.. the old dudes not giving af about new media, skipping sports sections in their newspapers. He's wrong again, tbh.

kamil
11-12-2016, 06:46 AM
I didn't need this news story to know LeBron* is a douchebag piece of shit.

PerkinsFor3
11-12-2016, 07:32 AM
cant meeet up with every actor can you

2swift4u
11-12-2016, 12:09 PM
so just because he's Lebron James he's supposed to meet with any other "celebrity, athlete, kid, etc" who wants to meet him after the game??

still his decision if he wants to meet and greet with someone or not... imo he can do whatever he wants unless his contract says something else

Bigsmoke
11-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Lebron isn't supposed to kiss no ones ass.

If they didn't set up the appointment then don't be shocked if they get blackballed

bobopenguin
11-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Or lebron could have just told undertaker that he has no desire to meet up, so undertaker can stop waiting.
Undertaker waited more than an hour before lebron refused to meet up.

egokiller
11-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Lebron isn't supposed to kiss no ones ass.

If they didn't set up the appointment then don't be shocked if they get blackballed

This is the key right here. Taker of all people should know how time management works.

Gougou
11-13-2016, 01:30 AM
He doesn't think WWE is a actual sport so yeah.

Bigsmoke
11-13-2016, 07:08 AM
Here you go...

this is very false right here. None of the undertakers matches had 19.19 million viewers and more people watch basketball than wrestling. I've never met anybody who never heard of LeBron before. If Taker is as famous then why cant he turn his fame into revenue in a way LeBron did?

LBJ's net worth: 340 million

Undertaker's net worth: 17 million

Maybe The Rock is as famous :confusedshrug:

theaussieguy
11-13-2016, 09:43 AM
must be a trump supporter

tomtucker
11-13-2016, 10:35 AM
However, he had no problem endorsing a corpse

bobopenguin
11-13-2016, 11:09 AM
this is very false right here. None of the undertakers matches had 19.19 million viewers and more people watch basketball than wrestling. I've never met anybody who never heard of LeBron before. If Taker is as famous then why cant he turn his fame into revenue in a way LeBron did?

if it was ok for media to promote blood, violence, brutal actions like how they promote nba, taker would take over the world.

and taker dont wear nike or take on any silly endorsement, he doesnt need to be on tv everyday to promote himself.

taker isnt a marketing icon, he's a legend to wrestling industry. he wrestles cos he loves it, instead of making money & fame from it.

p.s Rock sold out, he ran away and threw himself into film industry cos he wanted more money and fame. like currently wwe, money is everything, hence PG policy.

Hey Yo
11-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Try to relax bobo. No need to have another breakdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjaPlwR-kmY

Dragonyeuw
11-13-2016, 11:46 AM

Can you see the Undertaker promoting Samsung phones, or rocking some sporting apparel? His image certainly isn't one you'd plaster across your products. Frankly the argument of which is more famous is immaterial. At the end of the day, the Undertaker is too famous in his own right, for the idea that a photo-op with Lebron is some means to either enhance his stature, legacy, or bank account. It's silly.

Bigsmoke
11-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Can you see the Undertaker promoting Samsung phones, or rocking some sporting apparel? His image certainly isn't one you'd plaster across your products. Frankly the argument of which is more famous is immaterial. At the end of the day, the Undertaker is too famous in his own right, for the idea that a photo-op with Lebron is some means to either enhance his stature, legacy, or bank account. It's silly.

Whatever u say breh.

Lebron is more famous. People were just walking past dude. U think nobody would recognize lebron if he was just standing there in a WWE event?

PP34Deuce
11-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Undertaker does what he's told by wwe management.

The move sounds like something from Stephanie and triple H.

bobopenguin
11-13-2016, 07:40 PM
Undertaker does what he's told by wwe management.

The move sounds like something from Stephanie and triple H.

at this stage, taker told wwe management how he want his script/feud/story to go.

that's what different between lebron and taker.
at age 32, lebron can no longer threaten cavs FO and tell them what to do.
at age 50, taker can tell vince to suck it up.

Bigsmoke
11-13-2016, 08:48 PM
if it was ok for media to promote blood, violence, brutal actions like how they promote nba, taker would take over the world.

and taker dont wear nike or take on any silly endorsement, he doesnt need to be on tv everyday to promote himself.

taker isnt a marketing icon, he's a legend to wrestling industry. he wrestles cos he loves it, instead of making money & fame from it.

p.s Rock sold out, he ran away and threw himself into film industry cos he wanted more money and fame. like currently wwe, money is everything, hence PG policy.

The rock achieved as much as the undertaker did in the WWE without being in it for 25 years. And that shit shouldnt be long term anyway. Why get wacked in the head with steel chairs for like 3 million a year when he can star in movie and make 64 million?

RoseCity07
11-13-2016, 11:22 PM
Jesus Lebron, have some class. Undertaker doesn't need Lebron to be famous.:oldlol:

He's an icon in wresting and has millions of fans all over the world. He's a larger than life figure to some people.

Lebron is so arrogant man. He doesn't understand he's just another human being.:facepalm

Bigsmoke
11-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Jesus Lebron, have some class. Undertaker doesn't need Lebron to be famous.:oldlol:

He's an icon in wresting and has millions of fans all over the world. He's a larger than life figure to some people.

Lebron is so arrogant man. He doesn't understand he's just another human being.:facepalm

that's what the Deadman gets for being spontanous

Mr Feeny
11-14-2016, 12:28 AM
that's what the Deadman gets for being spontanous

Which is why Lebron is being criticised by even his biggest supporters. This was a pretty bush-league pathetic way to act. Either tell the man you won't meet him or go out for 30 seconds. Don't keep the man waiting for you for an hour.

G-train
11-14-2016, 12:47 AM
Lebron should have been waiting for the Undertaker.

Dragonyeuw
11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
Whatever u say breh.

Lebron is more famous. People were just walking past dude. U think nobody would recognize lebron if he was just standing there in a WWE event?

Irrelevant to my point, or did you somehow comprehend that I was making an argument about which one was more famous?