PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis needs to pair up with Westbrook or Harden

Smook A.
11-11-2016, 06:19 AM
If Anthony Davis wants to compete for a title and not go the bitch route which would be to stay with a losing team forever or forming a super duper mega team (cough cough) he should join Harden or Westbrook. I think either of those two would perfectly compliment Davis' game. Both are one of the best scorers and playmakers we have in the game. By pairing up with one of them, Davis won't have to carry so much a load. He already has a huge burden in New Orleans, and that's an understatement. Not to mention, both Harden & Westbrook are in their prime years too. Harden just turned 27 and Westbrook will be 28 tomorrow.

Bias aside, I really feel like Harden & Davis would be a better combo. Harden right now is playing extremely well, and having a guy like Davis by his side would be a match made in Heaven. NO, this will not be a Dwight-in-Houston situation all over again. Dwight DID NOT want to run pick & roll in Houston. Can you imagine Harden running it with Davis?? Un-****ing-stoppable. Just thinking about it makes my dick excited.

Westbrook would be a great match too. He's amazing at penetrating to the rim, and can easily dish it out to Davis for an easy 2 points. Just like Harden, Westbrook running the pick & roll with Davis would be absolutely lethal.

If NOP don't make a change within the next 1-2 years, don't be surprised one bit if Davis forces a trade.

keep-itreal
11-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Harden/Davis would be like Nash/Stoudemire

I think....

would be entertaining:applause:

bobopenguin
11-11-2016, 06:43 AM
if davis goes to rockets i will kill myself.
*joking*

but seriously, if he goes to rockets, i will dick punch every single rockets fans i meet.

plus, u guys got nothing to trade for davis.

ArbitraryWater
11-11-2016, 06:47 AM

I think....

no lol

maybe in lobs but thats it

keep-itreal
11-11-2016, 06:57 AM
no lol

maybe in lobs but thats it

that's entertaining :rockon:

Smook A.
11-11-2016, 08:04 AM

I think....

Davis is a wayyy better defender and more skilled on offense. Harden's a better scorer than Nash.

It'd be Nash/Stoudemire x2

keep-itreal
11-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Davis is a wayyy better defender and more skilled on offense. Harden's a better scorer than Nash.

It'd be Nash/Stoudemire x2

yeah but he isn't as explosive as Stoudemire was during his suns days

was fun to watch

Kawhi
11-11-2016, 09:12 AM
if davis goes to rockets i will kill myself.

Please do so.

iamgine
11-11-2016, 11:10 AM
He can bolt after the 2019-2020 season. Maybe Join San Antonio Spurs post Aldridge, Parker, Ginobili and all the old spurs. Kawhi-AD would be nice core.

1manfastbreak
11-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Haven't watched much of the Rockets this season, do they still avoid mid-range jumpers? Because that is a big part of AD's game.

I think him and Harden on the same team would definitely be fun.