PDA

View Full Version : Mike Budenholzer easily the best coach currently.

Richesly
11-12-2016, 10:42 PM
This cannot be denied.

Nastradamus
11-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Stevens

and yes I know Boston is ass right now

Richesly
11-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Stevens

and yes I know Boston is ass right now

It's fine, Stevens is a good coach, a protege of Bud, just like Popovich.

Bud taught them a lot,

ScalsFan21
11-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Don't forget the most recent Pop branch to come off the tree in Kenny Atkinson.

qrich
11-12-2016, 11:56 PM
https://zippy.gfycat.com/UnderstatedBreakableChinchilla.webm

Bosnian Sajo
11-13-2016, 12:04 AM
Pop will always be the best until he walks away from the game, but if we're only looking at the other 29 teams, Luke Walton has a strong argument.

He will be around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coaching, and you can bet that he will be the Lakers head coach for at least the next 10 years.

Might seem far fetched to you if you haven't watched any of our games since he has taken over, but please quote me on this. If he doesn't win COTY this season (if Lakers make playoffs, I believe he is a lock in winner), he will within the next 2-3 seasons.

ScalsFan21
11-13-2016, 01:34 AM
Pop will always be the best until he walks away from the game, but if we're only looking at the other 29 teams, Luke Walton has a strong argument.

He will be around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coaching, and you can bet that he will be the Lakers head coach for at least the next 10 years.

Might seem far fetched to you if you haven't watched any of our games since he has taken over, but please quote me on this. If he doesn't win COTY this season (if Lakers make playoffs, I believe he is a lock in winner), he will within the next 2-3 seasons.

This is exactly how I feel about Kenny Atkinson. I agree about Luke tho.

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 01:49 AM
Lol Luke > Stevens easily. Dude already has a better team and he just started the job :lol

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2016, 02:27 AM
http://hoopshabit.com/files/2015/12/luke-walton-nba-golden-state-warriors-brooklyn-nets.jpg

329 Services
11-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Terrible GM though, that Splitter trade to help Spurs ruined his Hawks team

Bigsmoke
11-13-2016, 06:32 AM
nah but hes good

JebronLames
11-13-2016, 06:39 AM
LeBron James is the best coach in the NBA. Has coached his team to 3 chips.
So he actually has 6 championships.

One more and he is the undisputed GOAT. :applause: :bowdown: :cheers: :rockon:

Bosnian Sajo
11-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Terrible GM though, that Splitter trade to help Spurs ruined his Hawks team

How so?

C-Green
11-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Lol Luke > Stevens easily. Dude already has a better team and he just started the job :lol
You're on one today ain'tcha?

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 03:14 PM
You're on one today ain'tcha?

Luke is easily the better coach.

C-Green
11-13-2016, 03:17 PM
Luke is easily the better coach.
No. no he's not.

Bosnian Sajo
11-13-2016, 03:19 PM
No. no he's not.

We prefer him, you prefer Stevans.

It's ok to disagree.

I'd personally rather have Walton as coach.

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 03:20 PM
We prefer him, you prefer Stevans.

It's ok to disagree.

I'd personally rather have Walton as coach.

Yeah the guy overachieving and having a team exceed expectations because his system is fantastic and he's a great guy compared to the loser who is leading the Celtics to an awful start and they havent been shit for years :lol Luke it is. Also younger.

Bosnian Sajo
11-13-2016, 03:29 PM
Brad Stevens isn't shit, either bro. He's a good coach.

I'd just rather have Walton as my coach, imo he's proved his worth in Golden State and right now in Los Angelas (already, not an overreaction).

C-Green
11-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Yeah the guy overachieving and having a team exceed expectations because his system is fantastic and he's a great guy compared to the loser who is leading the Celtics to an awful start and they havent been shit for years :lol Luke it is. Also younger.
You're team is 6-4, mine is 5-4. The Celtics have been without Horford and Crowder(2 starters, because you seem to be stupid), for the last few games.
The Lakers aren't half the team the Celtics are when healthy. That's just fact.

C-Green
11-13-2016, 03:32 PM
Brad Stevens isn't shit, either bro. He's a good coach.

I'd just rather have Walton as my coach, imo he's proved his worth in Golden State and right now in Los Angelas (already, not an overreaction).
He's either just trolling or he has down's syndrome. I can't figure out which one yet.

I like Luke, I think he's a good coach that could be a great one in due time. Stevens is a phenomenal coach. Anyone with half a brain knows this. You must have half a brain or better.

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 03:37 PM
What the fk has that bozo done in the NBA thats worth noting? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Luke has the better system and is already more successful. Idiot Celtics fans :facepalm

C-Green
11-13-2016, 03:40 PM
What the fk has that bozo done in the NBA thats worth noting? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Luke has the better system and is already more successful. Idiot Celtics fans :facepalm
How in the hell is he more successful? Laker mouthbreather. :facepalm

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 04:00 PM
What the hell has Stevens done other than underachieve and have idiot Celtic fans say "HE WAS SO GOOD IN COLLEGE" :oldlol:

C-Green
11-13-2016, 04:12 PM
What the hell has Stevens done other than underachieve and have idiot Celtic fans say "HE WAS SO GOOD IN COLLEGE" :oldlol:
He took a 25 win team to a 48 win team in 2 years. What has Luke done for the Lakers again? Oh that's right, he's won 6 games. That's pretty HOF worthy right there. :bowdown:

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM
If you think thats all he did, you are lying to yourself. He's done more for his team than fking Stevens has in what? 3 years? Celtics look awful meanwhile the Lakers are the talk of the NBA :oldlol:

C-Green
11-13-2016, 04:31 PM
If you think thats all he did, you are lying to yourself. He's done more for his team than fking Stevens has in what? 3 years? Celtics look awful meanwhile the Lakers are the talk of the NBA :oldlol:
Welp, it's obvious that you're clueless and don't watch basketball so I'll not waste anymore of my time, plus, don't you have to go? Your ride's here...

https://cretoniatimesdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/shortbus2.jpg

AirTupac
11-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Stupid Boston fans. All they have been talking about is Stevens in college but have nothing to bring up in the NBA other than a shit Celtics team. Get rekt kid :lol

Bosnian Sajo
11-13-2016, 05:57 PM
:facepalm