PDA

View Full Version : [serious] How come Laker haters/Kobe Haters are always mad?

talkingconch
11-13-2016, 01:03 AM
When the lakers are losing - they jealous of the lakers

when the lakers are winning - they jealous of the lakers

LOL

bobopenguin
11-13-2016, 01:05 AM
cos they wanted to be part of lakers family. :banana:

Bankaii
11-13-2016, 01:23 AM
There's hasn't been a single person on earth jealous of the Lakers since maybe 2010.
"I'm so jealous of your ability to miss the playoffs 3 years in a row and counting.":roll:

NugzFan
11-13-2016, 01:26 AM
When the lakers are losing - they jealous of the lakers

when the lakers are winning - they jealous of the lakers

LOL

Um this just isn't true

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2016, 02:00 AM
There's hasn't been a single person on earth jealous of the Lakers since maybe 2010.
"I'm so jealous of your ability to miss the playoffs 3 years in a row and counting.":roll:

TRIGGERED :roll:

jstern
11-13-2016, 02:19 AM
I really haven't seen that. I mean Kobe haters seem to be happy with the Lakers winning, since they're doing much better without Kobe.

And I also never associated Kobe lovers with being Lakers lovers. They seemed to hate every Lakers that's not Kobe. Going from Shaq to Gasol. And to some extent even Magic who played in the 80s and helped the franchise win 5 championships.

Kobe haters usually have more of a beef with Kobe lovers/Lakers haters than they do with real Lakers fans.

Bankaii
11-13-2016, 02:37 AM
TRIGGERED :roll:
Are you going to hop back on your Warriors account when the Lakers miss the playoffs again?:oldlol:

Mr Exlax
11-13-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm a Laker hater but I have actually been very impressed by those youngsters so far this season. I seriously didn't see that happening. Good shit. Lakers suck!

K.dot ShowTime
11-13-2016, 09:21 AM
Are you going to hop back on your Warriors account when the Lakers miss the playoffs again?:oldlol:

TRIGGERED:roll:

zeerghit
11-13-2016, 10:33 AM

:roll: :roll:

BigKAT
11-13-2016, 10:46 AM
I really haven't seen that. I mean Kobe haters seem to be happy with the Lakers winning, since they're doing much better without Kobe.

And I also never associated Kobe lovers with being Lakers lovers. They seemed to hate every Lakers that's not Kobe. Going from Shaq to Gasol. And to some extent even Magic who played in the 80s and helped the franchise win 5 championships.

Kobe haters usually have more of a beef with Kobe lovers/Lakers haters than they do with real Lakers fans.

Seems like this man is spot on.
Kobe Lovers =/= Laker Fans.
I've seen ''Warrior fans'' who ****ing hate Klay Thompson, and talk shit about Draymond.
I mean, who tf hates a guy who helped you win a championship so much?
Or rips on the guy who helped elevate your team and puts his body on the line for the team?

Just Currystans really, not actual fans of the warriors.

Same could be said for 'Cleveland Fans' who keep underrating K-love and Kyrie just to elavate Lebron even further.

So yeah, Laker Fans =/= Kobe Fans, and thus Lakers haters =/= Kobe Haters.

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2016, 11:29 AM
TRIGGERED:roll:

:roll: :roll:

the dont call me The Triggerer for nothing