PDA

View Full Version : Chalotte Hornets (6-2)@Cleveland Cavs(7-1) 3:30 PM ET

francesco totti
11-13-2016, 04:33 PM
NO JR Smith, for Cavs.Dunleavy starts instead.

C-Green
11-13-2016, 04:40 PM
This one should be entertaining.

francesco totti
11-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Love been fantastic this season

Dray n Klay
11-13-2016, 04:54 PM
LeBron has elevated Loves game

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Typical, bron comes off the court and hornets tie it back up

Edit: hornets lead

Pa

The

Tic

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 05:14 PM
LeCoach watching film on the bench

That IQ :bowdown: :bowdown:

VengefulAngel
11-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Cavs offense looks great, this is the first time I've ever seen Lebron take a complete back seat on offense.

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Cavs offense looks great, this is the first time I've ever seen Lebron take a complete back seat on offense.

Yep, 2nd Prime

Lebronxrings
11-13-2016, 05:34 PM
i wish bellineli was on the cavs

francesco totti
11-13-2016, 06:03 PM
i wish bellineli was on the cavs

Dunleavy should do better I think, Cavs coaching staff still giving him confidence...not to forget he had recent back injury.

JebronLames
11-13-2016, 06:14 PM
LeBron's double figure streak on the line here

C-Green
11-13-2016, 06:16 PM
LeBron's double figure streak on the line here
I'm sure he knows. He'll get a bucket.

Uncle Drew
11-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Time to retire Kaminsky.

VengefulAngel
11-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Lebron has been very perimeter centric in these last 9 games, not sure if he's choosing not to attack or just can't.

Meticode
11-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Shump and Frye coming off the bench giving us 30. You got to win this game if they do that...got to.

francesco totti
11-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Why Love or Kyrie not getting into the 4th quarter ? Rest?

Meticode
11-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Why Love or Kyrie not getting into the 4th quarter ? Rest?
Irving was out there to start the quarter I thought...

G0ATbe
11-13-2016, 06:36 PM
LeBron is garbage. Where's Kyrie?

Meticode
11-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Not sure why Kyrie and Love isn't out there right now unless he's going with the lineup that got them up 11 in the fourth. Frye is feeling it.

Uncle Drew
11-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Not sure why Kyrie and Love isn't out there right now unless he's going with the lineup that got them up 11 in the fourth. Frye is feeling it.
Or because they don't give a shit about the regular season and Lue is just testing some new things and/or giving Kyrie and Love some rest.

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Lebron with the daggerrrrrr

Best closer in. the. game.

r0drig0lac
11-13-2016, 06:42 PM
dagger
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lebron.jpg

Uncle Drew
11-13-2016, 06:43 PM
Lebron with the daggerrrrrr

Best closer in. the. game.
Not even the best closer on the team. Now shoo, ******.

Ben Simmons
11-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Not having Love and Kyrie is odd since they werent playing bad.

Especially since McCrae is garbage.

Meticode
11-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Or because they don't give a shit about the regular season and Lue is just testing some new things and/or giving Kyrie and Love some rest.
But if that's the case he wouldn't of let LeBron play 38 minutes. If anything Love and Irving should be getting that time and LeBron should be resting, but whatever the case we're 8-1. I'll take it.

RedBlackAttack
11-13-2016, 06:50 PM
That's it I think.

Kyrie, Love and Tristan all played really well at various points of the first three quarters. Love kept us in the game early, Kyrie was the only one who could score for awhile and Tristan was a beast on the boards throughout.

But, none played in the fourth quarter.

It wasn't Lue making a statement or a "benching" or anything like that. It was just that the group he played the entire fourth quarter with was in a great rhythm. There was no reason to break it up for the sake of ego, which is all it would have been.

Once you're a proven championship team, all egos should go out the window. It was the right decision too, imo. Channing Frye was amazing.

Ben Simmons
11-13-2016, 06:51 PM
That's it I think.

Kyrie, Love and Tristan all played really well at various points of the first three quarters. Love kept us in the game early, Kyrie was the only one who could score for awhile and Tristan was a beast on the boards throughout.

But, none played in the fourth quarter.

It wasn't Lue making a statement or a "benching" or anything like that. It was just that the group he played the entire fourth quarter with was in a great rhythm. There was no reason to break it up for the sake of ego, which is all it would have been.

Once you're a proven championship team, all egos should go out the window. It was the right decision too, imo. Channing Frye was amazing.

That applies to Love and Thompson, but not putting in Kyrie is questionable since his backup doesnt offer anything like the others do...

JebronLames
11-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Lue liked the defense of that unit. McRae/shump/LeBron/RJ/Frye

RedBlackAttack
11-13-2016, 06:55 PM
That applies to Love and Thompson, but not putting in Kyrie is questionable since his backup doesnt offer anything like the others do...
I was a little surprised Lue didn't insert Kyrie late in the game, especially when they were forced to foul -- since he is by far the best FT shooter on the team.

But, I think once the 5-6 minute mark passed and he didn't put any of those guys back in, he just decided to roll with it. If he would have put Kyrie back in, then he would have had to explain why Love and Tristan weren't re-inserted.

This way, he can just say that lineup as a whole was in too good a rhythm to break-up. :confusedshrug:

moongaze
11-13-2016, 07:11 PM
It's so weird how love gets really hot then disappears the rest of games. This has been happening since he came to Cleveland. They simply don't ride him at all. 15 points in the first quarter , 2 points the rest of the game. It's why he hasn't had many big scoring games with Cleveland. His teammates forget about him . He took two shots after the first quarter

RedBlackAttack
11-13-2016, 07:14 PM
Ty Lue just said that he didn't bring the starters back in late when the game tightened up because it wouldn't have been fair to Kyrie, Kevin and Tristan to have them sit for so long and then bring them back in to save it at the end.

There's no story there and I hope the media doesn't try to spin it that way.

RedBlackAttack
11-13-2016, 07:18 PM
It's so weird how love gets really hot then disappears the rest of games. This has been happening since he came to Cleveland. They simply don't ride him at all. 15 points in the first quarter , 2 points the rest of the game. It's why he hasn't had many big scoring games with Cleveland. His teammates forget about him . He took two shots after the first quarter
It's the nature of playing on a team with this much talent and I think Love understands it. He was taking advantage of Charlotte early and was in a great rhythm. Kyrie's offense kept us in it during the second and third quarters. LeBron and the bench group finished it.

We could ride Kevin for four quarters, but it would come at the expense of minimizing the rest of the roster. If he gets a good matchup or is in a good rhythm, let it fly ... but also don't force it. Charlotte started defending him differently after his early hot start and it opened up things for other guys.

moongaze
11-13-2016, 07:22 PM
Not even the best closer on the team. Now shoo, ******.
Thank you. Scuzzy and the other lebron stans on this site actually make me dislike LeBron. Theyre not even fans of the cavs, just shameless kiss asses of another man. It's sickening

moongaze
11-13-2016, 07:27 PM
It's the nature of playing on a team with this much talent and I think Love understands it. He was taking advantage of Charlotte early and was in a great rhythm. Kyrie's offense kept us in it during the second and third quarters. LeBron and the bench group finished it.

We could ride Kevin for four quarters, but it would come at the expense of minimizing the rest of the roster. If he gets a good matchup or is in a good rhythm, let it fly ... but also don't force it. Charlotte started defending him differently after his early hot start and it opened up things for other guys.

I sort of get that but if a guy is hot why abandon him , completely go away from him? We've seen many times now where hell have double digit quarters only to get a coipke more points the rest of the game. They don't do that to Kyrie and lebron so I don't think it's merely about playing on a team with a lot of talent.

spidey102279
11-13-2016, 07:30 PM
Thank you. Scuzzy and the other lebron stans on this site actually make me dislike LeBron. Theyre not even fans of the cavs, just shameless kiss asses of another man. It's sickening

Kyrie dickrider lol

moongaze
11-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Kyrie dickrider lol

I'm a fan of Kyrie but I don't make threads and or posts about how the cavs are nothing without him. I'm not on here trying to separate him from the other players. I'm also a fan of the TEAM

spidey102279
11-13-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm a fan of Kyrie but I don't make threads and or posts about how the cavs are nothing without him. I'm not on here trying to separate him from the other players. I'm also a fan of the TEAM

Then stop crying..

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 07:53 PM

2 week long meltdown huh?

My condolences :lol

D-Wait
11-13-2016, 09:20 PM
Frye has been absolutely money, 48 percent on 3's this season, damn...

And the odd thing is, Shump's shooting 47 percent on 3's so far :lol

moongaze
11-14-2016, 01:38 AM
Frye has been absolutely money, 48 percent on 3's this season, damn...

And the odd thing is, Shump's shooting 47 percent on 3's so far :lol

I've been a big critic of shumpert but he's stepped it up big time this season. I can see him getting 6th man of the year. Not sure what Lue was thinking starting that bum dunleavy over shumpert in jr's absence

BigKAT
11-14-2016, 02:57 AM
Ty Lue just said that he didn't bring the starters back in late when the game tightened up because it wouldn't have been fair to Kyrie, Kevin and Tristan to have them sit for so long and then bring them back in to save it at the end.

There's no story there and I hope the media doesn't try to spin it that way.

This.

Watched the game and was really surprised. It seemed that Clifford forgot to inject his starters as well, he only put Kemba and MKG back in at like the 6 min mark, didn't he? At this point Cavs kept Kevin and Kyrie out, which really surprised me.

But then again, they were up 91 to 80 or something, so why force the change just because they are the starters? Kevin played really well, and so did Kyrie. If anything, it was Lebron who was having a lackluster game until that 4th quarter dominance (5 assists and 10 points I think? Or was it 8 in that quarter?) either way, good game.

D-Wait
11-14-2016, 03:11 AM
This.

Watched the game and was really surprised. It seemed that Clifford forgot to inject his starters as well, he only put Kemba and MKG back in at like the 6 min mark, didn't he? At this point Cavs kept Kevin and Kyrie out, which really surprised me.

Not that surprising... Cavs were messing around with end-of-the game lineups last season as well...
If I remember correctly, there were games in which Lue gave Delly more of Kyrie's 4th quarter minutes, when the offense was working smoothly with him and Thompson, paired with Lebron...
(But that might have had something to do with Kyrie coming off of his injury)

Uncle Drew
11-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Apparently we started last season 8-1 too, didn't even realise that. This 8-1 team feels and looks so much better, while KLove is yet to hit his stride and it's only a matter of time before those wide open 3's will start falling. This team is about to be a pick-your-poison.

D-Wait
11-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Apparently we started last season 8-1 too, didn't even realise that. This 8-1 team feels and looks so much better, while KLove is yet to hit his stride and it's only a matter of time before those wide open 3's will start falling. This team is about to be a pick-your-poison.

So true. Kevin Love looks so rejuvenated... maybe these offseason ski workouts have had its effects?
He definitely looks much more agile driving to the basket...