PDA

View Full Version : Why Is LeBron Playing So Many Minutes?

BeastMode24
11-13-2016, 07:31 PM
playing 37 minutes a game. I thought he was just coasting tho and doesn't care about the regular season? if that's the case then why is he playing so many minutes? oh wait that's right he's playing huge minutes so he can get his stats.

Dray n Klay
11-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Cavs have no depth

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 07:36 PM
12be stans shook Bron just hit his 2nd prime

After spending the past 5 years begging for his decline

They are absolutly miserable right now

"He voted Hillary" :cry:

"He didnt meet undertaker" :cry:

"Hes playing too many minutes" :cry:

I

love

It

:roll: :rockon:

Hey Yo
11-13-2016, 07:37 PM
That's who the fans pay to see.

QuebecBaller
11-13-2016, 07:39 PM
You don't want Old Man Jefferson on the court

LilEddyCurry
11-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Cruising can also mean not going 100% when he is on the court and thats what he is doing.

egokiller
11-13-2016, 07:42 PM
He's triggered. The canidate he backed lost, so he's playing as much as he can to keep his mind off it.

scuzzy
11-13-2016, 07:45 PM
He's triggered. The canidate he backed lost, so he's playing as much as he can to keep his mind off it.

Straight_Altin losing grip on his alt persona with recent large amounts of cringe

:roll:

dubnation
11-13-2016, 08:01 PM
Because he barely tries 99% of the time. He's taken coasting to a new level this year...

You dumb f*ck

warriorfan
11-13-2016, 08:03 PM
hes just a statpad boy

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2016, 08:03 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hoopz2332
11-13-2016, 08:18 PM
playing 37 minutes a game. I thought he was just coasting tho and doesn't care about the regular season? if that's the case then why is he playing so many minutes? oh wait that's right he's playing huge minutes so he can get his stats.

because they start fuking up when he sits...

egokiller
11-13-2016, 08:22 PM

:hammertime: :hammertime:

The trifecta stays winning. :cheers:

The Playboy
The Triggerer
The Mind ****er

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-13-2016, 08:48 PM

The Playboy
The Triggerer
The Mind ****er

:roll:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4589887e105f7ae491ea7aff7d766c08/tumblr_mt7zdsIpUM1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

lilteapot
11-13-2016, 10:31 PM
He's playing 37 minutes, but he is hardly breaking a sweat during those minutes.

Part of playing so many minutes though isn't really due to choice, he sits on the bench and the team gives up leads or cant hold it together on offensive/defensive end.

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2016, 10:38 PM

The Playboy
The Triggerer
The Mind ****er

Cali Syndicate
11-13-2016, 10:39 PM
37mpg isn't that much

ImKobe
11-13-2016, 10:41 PM
lack of depth at 3 on his team

12be stans shook Bron just hit his 2nd prime

After spending the past 5 years begging for his decline

They are absolutly miserable right now

"He voted Hillary" :cry:

"He didnt meet undertaker" :cry:

"Hes playing too many minutes" :cry:

I

love

It

:roll: :rockon:

lol he's in a decline by his own standards for years now as far as his scoring production goes, he can maintain a high assists/rebounds total because of the way he plays but he's nowhere close to his Miami days, was pretty abysmal in the Finals until GS took a huge hit on defense, as you can see they go from a top 5 defense to below average after losing Bogut.

He can't take games off right now but I'd imagine he gets his usual vacation during the season as he's been able to do the last few years.

ShawkFactory
11-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Because he's the best player in the league. It's better for his team when he's on the court.

Not that hard to understand I wouldn't think..

I<3NBA
11-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Lue has no choice. when he sits Lebron, the Cavs give up leads or goes down in a hole.

also, they have no depth at the 3, with only Jefferson to back up Lebron.

Prime_Shaq
11-14-2016, 07:05 AM
Who cares, dude is a fking robot.

moongaze
11-14-2016, 07:15 AM
lack of depth at 3 on his team

lol he's in a decline by his own standards for years now as far as his scoring production goes, he can maintain a high assists/rebounds total because of the way he plays but he's nowhere close to his Miami days, was pretty abysmal in the Finals until GS took a huge hit on defense, as you can see they go from a top 5 defense to below average after losing Bogut.

He can't take games off right now but I'd imagine he gets his usual vacation during the season as he's been able to do the last few years.

Lol what series were you watching? Bogut was ineffective outside of game 2 and was getting abused by the cavs in the pick and roll. He also had the worst +/- of the warrior players. Golden state was fortunate that he got hurt

tourettes3
11-14-2016, 08:27 AM
To many close games means more minutes

BigKAT
11-14-2016, 08:41 AM
Did you watch the game?

Lebron started the 4th on the floor.
And then, for some reason, Lebron + the Cavs bench actually outplayed the Hornets.

Seeing the rythem of his team, Coach Lue opted not to change anything.
Heck, he kept Kyrie and Love out, despite both having great games. (They scored all of their points before the 4th, and did not see the floor for one second.)

He saw the problems Frye gave the Hornets on defense, and the fact that he actually held his ground against Spencer Hawes and Hibbert (2 blocks in the 4th I reckon), in addition, this was a good chance to put some mileage on the young guys, Mcrae was terrible but this was a good experience for him.

Honestly it felt like the Cavs were almost messing around.

Also, let me be the first to say this, but Lebron's stats weren't that good coming into the 4th. And as selfish as it may sound, he needed the touches to even himself out. You could see he was hunting assists to keep his averages up.

But shit, they are winning, so who cares?
If they lose a game because of that? Lue's shoulders will need to burden the blame. But until that, it's all good in Believeland.

Derka
11-14-2016, 09:11 AM
37 minutes really isn't all that much. He sits for nearly an entire quarter.

Jasper
11-14-2016, 10:31 AM
He wants his team to stay in check , for another run. /