PDA

View Full Version : Bran vs. "Get off my lawn" Jackson

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:11 PM
So apparently The Zen Master is in some hot water with LeBron after recent comments he made regarding LeBron's departure from Miami.

"It had to hurt when they lost LeBron. That was definitely a slap in the face. But there were a lot of little things that came out of that. When LeBron was playing with the Heat, they went to Cleveland and he wanted to spend the night. They don't do overnights. Teams just don't. So now (coach Erik) Spoelstra has to text Riley and say, 'What do I do in this situation?' And Pat, who has iron-fist rules, answers, 'You are on the plane, you are with this team.' You can't hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland."

LeBron on Phil Jackson: "I had nothing but respect for him as a coach ..."
Q: "Had respect?"
LeBron: "Yeah"
Q: "Until now?"
LeBron: "Yeah"

"If he says it out to the media, I can only imagine what he says when the camera is not on him," James also said, according to Al Iannazzone of Newsday.

"I know Phil's in a position of power in our sport, but to criticize me and my guys over that is nonsense," James added, per Iannazzone.

"It's the word 'posse' and the characterization I take offense to," Carter told McMenamin. "If he would have said LeBron and his agent, LeBron and his business partners or LeBron and his friends, that's one thing. Yet because you're young and black, he can use that word. We're grown men."

James seemed to agree with that sentiment Tuesday
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is LeBron so passive agressive nikka if you lost respect say you lost respect damn :biggums:

But this should be interesting what comes from this, let's see if Melo defends his mans or his president.

moongaze
11-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Just saw this on sports center. This looks very uncharacteristic of lebron and a big overreaction on his part. Posse is about as harmless a word as there is. What the hell is wrong with saying posse? I just take that as a close group of friends.

Ben Simons
11-15-2016, 05:22 PM
I think LeBron sees Trump when he looks at Jackson now.

Hey Yo
11-15-2016, 05:24 PM
"As for Jackson's claim of "special treatment" for James, the Heat did stay in Cleveland following their game against the Cavaliers once while James was a member of the Miami franchise in order to go as a team to his house for Thanksgiving dinner the next day."

"I don't care that he talks about LeBron," Maverick Carter told ESPN.com. "He could say he's not that good or the greatest in the world as a basketball player. I wouldn't care. It's the word 'posse' and the characterization I take offense to. If he would have said LeBron and his agent, LeBron and his business partners or LeBron and his friends, that's one thing. Yet because you're young and black, he can use that word. We're grown men."

Carter, a high school teammate of James', has been involved in James' business ventures for more than a decade. He comprises one part of LRMR, the management company founded by James, Carter, Rich Paul and Randy Mims in 2006 that guides the Cleveland Cavaliers superstar's career on and off the court.

"James, 31, is widely considered to have the most successful off-court business enterprise by any athlete since Michael Jordan.

In the past several years, James' partnership with Carter has resulted in a lifetime contract extension with Nike estimated to be worth nearly $1 billion; the launch of the multimedia company "Uninterrupted"; profiting in the tens of millions after Beats, in which he was an equity stakeholder, sold to Apple for $3.2 billion; and the cultivation of "SpringHill Entertainment," a production company that has paired with Warner Bros. and created several television projects, including "The Wall," a high-stakes game show hosted by Chris Hardwick that will premiere on NBC next month.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Just saw this on sports center. This looks very uncharacteristic of lebron and a big overreaction on his part. Posse is about as harmless a word as there is. What the hell is wrong with saying posse? I just take that as a close group of friends.
I mean Phil Jackson is not a racist or anything like that. But the comment did have obvious racial undertones. If it was a white player with his white agent and white business associates, no way in helllllll are they referred too as a 'posse'. LeBron is a sharp guy though, he deflected all the attention away from Phil Jackson's original point that he likes to be coddled.

D-Wait
11-15-2016, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rdpn-vR9YY

Video of the above comments from Lebron, starting at 1:10

Hey Yo
11-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Definition:

a body of men, typically armed, summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law.

G-train
11-15-2016, 05:37 PM
People are overly sensitive.
And Phil doesn't care about Lebron, he was throwing shade at Riley.
Lebron and his posse have taken it out of context.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:39 PM
People are overly sensitive.
And Phil doesn't care about Lebron, he was throwing shade at Riley.
Lebron and his posse have taken it out of context.
You're black?

smoovegittar
11-15-2016, 05:43 PM
:oldlol: LeBron.

Yet, he can call them "Doggs". Gotta love Phil - better troll than half the asses in here.

Rent Free.

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 05:43 PM
Definition:

LMAO.....:roll: :roll: :roll:

phil Jackson is off his rocker but race has nothing to do with it

moongaze
11-15-2016, 05:46 PM
Definition:

How many people use it in that context? Im sure Johny manuels groups have been called a pisse before. It has more to do with if the person keeps a lot of close friends and people around them than anything. I'm no cracker and I don't find what Phil said to have any racial intent.

Then again, when. I think about it, I'm not surprised lebron reacted the way he did. We saw how he reacted to gaymond and Klaus trash talk. This is a guy that is sensitive to the way others view him

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:48 PM
How many people use it in that context? Im sure Johny manuels groups have been called a pisse before. It has more to do with if the person keeps a lot of close friends and people around them than anything. I'm no cracker and I don't find what Phil said to have any racial intent.

Then again, when. I think about it, I'm not surprised lebron reacted the way he did. We saw how he reacted to gaymond and Klaus trash talk. This is a guy that is sensitive to the way others view him
Are you black? Because honestly I don't think it's something that would be easy for you to understand unless you are. Read what I posted above.

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 05:54 PM
Are you black? Because honestly I don't think it's something that would be easy for you to understand unless you are. Read what I posted above.

gang would of been far more offensive. I'm sorry.... posse????? I mean I guess there could be a racial undertone behind that......but look at the definition of the word........

G-train
11-15-2016, 05:54 PM
You're black?

None of your business crybaby.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:56 PM
None of your business crybaby.
Yea you're def not black, continue your privileged life and leave the real situations to the real men :lol :lol

G-train
11-15-2016, 05:57 PM
Jackson: "It had to hurt when they lost LeBron. That was definitely a slap in the face. But there were a lot of little things that came out of that. When LeBron was playing with the Heat, they went to Cleveland and he wanted to spend the night. They don’t do overnights. Teams just don’t. So now (coach Erik) Spoelstra has to text Riley and say, ‘What do I do in this situation?’ And Pat, who has iron-fist rules, answers, ‘You are on the plane, you are with this team.’ You can’t hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland."
"I always thought Pat had this really nice vibe with his guys. But something happened there where it broke down. I do know LeBron likes special treatment. He needs things his way."

If you want to take that as a shot at Lebron racially, you are sensitive Lebrontard. Especially from Phil Jackson, who is a campaigner against racism.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:58 PM
gang would of been far more offensive. I'm sorry.... posse????? I mean I guess there could be a racial undertone behind that......but look at the definition of the word........

Definition:

The definition is clear as day, these guys worked hard to be able to provide for what they have and be where they are at. After all that work to have someone just refer to them as essential muscle men is stupid.

G-train
Yea you're def not black, continue your privileged life and leave the real situations to the real men :lol :lol

Cry me a river. You wouldn't know a hard life if it slapped you in the face.
And you don't know me.
The fact I'm not shedding tears over a 'saying' shows who the man is here.

moongaze

I am, and trust me I feel strongly about racism but this situation just doesn't seem like there's anything racist to it. Lebron just overreacted. Kind of unfair to Phil to just assume he was being racist over a word like posse

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=G-train]Jackson: "It had to hurt when they lost LeBron. That was definitely a slap in the face. But there were a lot of little things that came out of that. When LeBron was playing with the Heat, they went to Cleveland and he wanted to spend the night. They don

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Cry me a river. You wouldn't know a hard life if it slapped you in the face.
And you don't know me.
The fact I'm not shedding tears over a 'saying' shows who the man is here.
Lmaooo and you don't know me idiot, so what are you saying? :biggums:

Continue you your privileged life and leave the real discussions to real men :roll: :rockon:

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 06:02 PM
The definition is clear as day, these guys worked hard to be able to provide for what they have and be where they are at. After all that work to have someone just refer to them as essential muscle men is stupid.

yea true but I don't think phil is racist.....its literally impossible to be racist and COACH in the nba....you're best player 9/10 is gonna be black.lol and the majority of the team will be black

tpols
11-15-2016, 06:03 PM
bran being a homo again..

he's honestly the biggest try hard when it comes to acting cultured.. so phony, and uninformed, yet has a big mouth..

G-train
11-15-2016, 06:03 PM
No one said it was a racial shot you dumbass, we're saying we understand why that would bother LeBron and his business partners.

Lebron HIMSELF said it was racial you 'dumbass'

G-train
11-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Lmaooo and you don't know me idiot, so what are you saying? :biggums:

Continue you your privileged life and leave the real discussions to real men :roll: :rockon:

never said I did.
But I see you crying in here over nothing. And I see me not crying over nothing.
***** ass bitch crybaby.
:pimp:

tpols
11-15-2016, 06:04 PM

oh. my. god.

"cut that shit bob"

:lol

nice bit of lawyering there..

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Lebron HIMSELF said it was racial you 'dumbass'
He said it had racial undertones you retard, racial undertones and claiming something is a direct attack or a shot are two different things.

LeBron is saying that posse which is a band of armed people shouldn't of been used in this connotation because these are his business partners and his agent.

Would Larry Bird and his agent and business partners be referred to as a posse? If you think the answer to that is yes you're an idiot and retarded like I can already see you are.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 06:10 PM
oh. my. god.

"cut that shit bob"

nice bit of lawyering there..
Im from the DMV area

Bob
Slim
Moe

all terms when you're talking to anyone. You're also delusional, it was a nice try though.

Sarcastic
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/537e0722e4b0c3338dfc5521/t/53dd4a9ae4b01c361c9810b4/1407011496490/question-31842991.jpeg

CuhGetsBucks
never said I did.
But I see you crying in here over nothing. And I see me not crying over nothing.
***** ass bitch crybaby.
:pimp:
But you're a white E thug who hasn't seen anything in real life :/

Sarcastic
11-15-2016, 06:13 PM
Now if Phil said "his nigguhs" or even "his homeboys", now that would be racist.

Hey Yo
11-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Maverick Carter ✔ @mavcarter
Let me be clear I'm not saying @PhilJackson11 is racist,, I'm calling out his disrespectful language
7:19 PM - 14 Nov 2016

brownmamba00
11-15-2016, 06:36 PM
I can see LeBron getting annoyed at Phil's un-necessary comments...he knew what he was saying when he used that word but I don't think he meant anything racist at all.
LeBron is either way too over sensitive or just flat out dumb because he could've handled this in a correct professional manner.

Anyway, Phil's seat is getting tighter everyday he's trying to deflect the failure that is going on. Shouldn't last long untill he leaves NY and retreats to his home lodge in Montana. While NY bball takes another L.

atljonesbro
11-15-2016, 06:40 PM
LeBron and is posse need to chill out sheesh.

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 06:42 PM
I can see LeBron getting annoyed at Phil's un-necessary comments...he knew what he was saying when he used that word but I don't think he meant anything racist at all.
LeBron is either way too over sensitive or just flat out dumb because he could've handled this in a correct professional manner.

Anyway, Phil's seat is getting tighter everyday he's trying to deflect the failure that is going on. Shouldn't last long untill he leaves NY and retreats to his home lodge in Montana. While NY bball takes another L.

knicks would be better off WITHOUT phill at this point....one thing about greatness is that your aren't great forever.........phil's time has passed.

dubnation
11-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Love Bron as a player but he's such a damn crybaby man. F*ck Maverick Carter, Rich Paul and their "posse".

FreezingTsmoove
11-15-2016, 07:06 PM
Jordan wouldnt have cared

Kobe wouldnt have cared

Shaq wouldnt have gave a ****

Etc etc etc

Lebron get the **** over it

Personality wise he is the biggest bitch out of all the all time greats

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 07:14 PM
Jordan wouldnt have cared

Kobe wouldnt have cared

Shaq wouldnt have gave a ****

Etc etc etc

Lebron get the **** over it

Personality wise he is the biggest bitch out of all the all time greats

yea and if shaq gave a **** about his weight he would have easily been the GOAT......but hey this thread is about LeBron right.

Twiens
11-15-2016, 07:19 PM
Bran soft as butter man :facepalm

knicksman
11-15-2016, 07:20 PM
You know youre disrespected when he wants to respect you. -Lebron James

fourkicks44
11-15-2016, 07:21 PM
TBH I think the point has been missed a bit.

Miami maybe need to have a look at their opperations.

Is Pat Riley past it?

Just let Bron stay with his fam for a night if it keeps him happy.

Lebron left, Wade left. I know it is a business but in the end it is the Heat franchise and its fans that are the ultimate losers out of this.

miggyme1
11-15-2016, 07:28 PM
TBH I think the point has been missed a bit.

Miami maybe need to have a look at their opperations.

Is Pat Riley past it?

Just let Bron stay with his fam for a night if it keeps him happy.

Lebron left, Wade left. I know it is a business but in the end it is the Heat franchise and its fans that are the ultimate losers out of this.

Heat organization had to know LeBron was only there to win a ring not finish his career there......like I thought that was pretty obvious from the jump. I didn't think he would go back to Cleveland though. I thought maybe ny or la was next. As far as wade goes....it all came down to money.......you pay wade he stays.....they didn't so he walked...kobe would have done the same thing back in 2014 if lakers didn't pay him.

atljonesbro
11-15-2016, 07:28 PM
LePosse soft af for this one.

raprap
11-15-2016, 07:40 PM
LeBron got triggered but Phil shouldn't really take shots. Why is he talking bout Bron and in his time in Miami anyway?

knicksman
11-15-2016, 07:43 PM
LePosse soft af for this one.

Theres a reason why hes pretending to be tough. Coz we know hes a girl inside.

moongaze
11-15-2016, 07:46 PM
Maverick Carter ✔ @mavcarter
Let me be clear I'm not saying @PhilJackson11 is racist,, I'm calling out his disrespectful language
7:19 PM - 14 Nov 2016

:facepalm at lebrons dude backpedaling. How are you gonna make the distinction that he wouldn't have referred to a white guy and his partners as a posse then say that you weren't implying he was being racist. I guess my thing is that I never really associated posse as a derogatory term even placed in the context of a racial stereotype. Lebron made himself look bad on this. Just take the high road. Phil is a joke. His Knicks are a joke. Lebron should have laughed of the triangle master when asked about it then say no comment.

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 07:47 PM
:facepalm at lebrons dude backpedaling. How are you gonna make the distinction that he wouldn't have referred to a white guy and his partners as a posse then say that you weren't implying he was being racist. I guess my thing is that I never really associated posse as a derogatory term even placed in the context of a racial stereotype. Lebron made himself look bad on this. Just take the high road. Phil is a joke. His Knicks are a joke. Lebron should have laughed of the triangle master when asked about it then say no comment.
He said this yesterday lol there is not back peddaling he said this immediately after

Lebron23
11-15-2016, 07:50 PM

Lebron is going to destroy the Knicks when the Cavs play them.

Lebron23
11-15-2016, 07:51 PM
Theres a reason why hes pretending to be tough. Coz we know hes a girl inside.

Where's my Burger? Make me some Burger.

IllegalD
11-15-2016, 08:27 PM

*cringe*

:biggums:

It's even cringier knowing this is coming from a midget, transvestite pinoy that will work at a costumer service call-center his entire life.

:roll: :banana:

knicksman
11-15-2016, 08:34 PM

says the fish vendor:oldlol:

Dray n Klay
11-15-2016, 08:41 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/ljklsdpy9/fish.jpg

scuzzy
11-15-2016, 08:55 PM
:yaohappy: :hammertime: :hammertime: :dancin

warriorfan
11-15-2016, 08:57 PM
bron got triggered cause he is hella ghetto :lol

Akhenaten
11-15-2016, 09:12 PM
bron got triggered cause he is hella ghetto :lol

Stop using the word "hella", you're embarrassing yourself smh

Hey Yo
11-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Todays special!

Seasoned bone in Carp....lowest trunk price in town!!

Dray n Klay
11-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Todays special!

Seasoned bone in Carp....lowest trunk price in town!!

:roll: :roll: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

DCL
11-16-2016, 02:17 AM
i don't think the word "posse" itself offended lebron, but the overall context of phil jackson's passive aggressive message probably did.

phil jackson is a master troll, and he knows he can get into other people's heads. he obviously got straight into lebron's head, so lebron tried to get back into PJ's head by trolling and implicating that PJ was an elderly white male racist, the worst label in america.

it was basically a "if you try to smear my character in public, i will smear your character in public too" kinda thing.

both were talking shit.

"It had to hurt when they lost LeBron. That was definitely a slap in the face.

first shot fired by PJ.

the phrase "slap in the face" suggests betrayal and villainous character. it paints lebron as the "bad guy." a "slap in the face" is not honorable, respectful, nor applaudable.

character smearing begins.

But there were a lot of little things that came out of that. When LeBron was playing with the Heat, they went to Cleveland and he wanted to spend the night. They don't do overnights. Teams just don't.

second shot.

PJ suggested that lebron was a selfish athlete who put himself above the team. PJ implied teams matter more than lebron.

that form of description was probably more offensive to lebron than any "posse" label.

lebron was probably fuming, "how dare you paint me as a dennis rodman and a non-team guy!?!"

So now (coach Erik) Spoelstra has to text Riley and say, 'What do I do in this situation?' And Pat, who has iron-fist rules, answers, 'You are on the plane, you are with this team.' You can't hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland."

i actually think there's one item here that's more offensive than "posse." PJ talked about his mom.

so not only did PJ perform a hit job on lebron, he did a hit job on lebron's mom too. i think PJ should had been scolded for this instead because in basketball trash talk 101 -- you don't talk about anyone's mom. that's juvenile internet trolling level. adults are supposed to leave mom's out of trash talk discussion, not even mention her.

but then "posse" was also used. like most words, i don't think "posse" was offensive, but when used in the whole context of this message, it probably had a bit of condescending tones that were offensive to lebron.

"you and your posse" suggests some juvenile elements. me personally, when i think of posse, i think of broke ass teenagers in high school hanging out at the mall or dudes heading to the club together.

but when you've over 30, accomplished, and own a global business, you probably don't want to still be attached to a label that's usually used for the delinquent youth or the less mature crowd. it doesn't have any professional connotation.

now add "posse" to assessments of being irresponsible as a team leader from the overall message, it obviously didn't go too well with lebron.

regardless of what that words implies, the whole message itself was a character hit job by phil jackson, which resulted in lebron firing back a character hit job back at him.

lebron was probably thinking, "if you dare to label me as a selfish irresponsible leader who doesn't care about the team, then i will dare to label you as elderly white racist male who looks down on black people."

both accusations probably were unfair and unrepresentative of who they are, but they were meant to strike hard at the other guy's head.

who knew lebron could be such a troll? :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
11-16-2016, 02:47 AM

What does him being or not being black have to do with anything?
He - like most sensible people - can see that it was an innocuous remark that had absolutely nothing do with race. White groups are called posses and not only is the word NOT used in the context given by its formal definition, but the definition itself doesn't mention any race anywhere.

You are over thinking this WAY too much. There's a lot of racism in today's world, especially so in the wake of Trump's win. This isn't one of those instances. Jesus f'ing Christ.

fiddy
11-16-2016, 02:51 AM
Ghettodiva James at it again

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 02:56 AM
What does him being or not being black have to do with anything?
He - like most sensible people - can see that it was an innocuous remark that had absolutely nothing do with race. White groups are called posses and not only is the word NOT used in the context given by its formal definition, but the definition itself doesn't mention any race anywhere.

You are over thinking this WAY too much. There's a lot of racism in today's world, especially so in the wake of Trump's win. This isn't one of those instances. Jesus f'ing Christ.
Phil Jackson is a highly intelligent guy to think that he doesn't know to call a group of working businessmen a posse is kind of dumb.

I'm not offended, I'm letting you know that as a black man that came from nothing, it's disrespectful for someone to work hard to be relegated as posse. Because a posse is what you refer to people below someone.

Tupac and Biggie had a posse, street people to protect them from harm. The Outlawz was Tupac's posse. Mav Carter and Bron's business partners are not a posse, they are business partners.

Nobody is mad or upset, just Phil needs to watch how he's talking. Because if someone says they don't like what you said to them, especially the best basketball player in the world, you have to listen. He's already in hot water for the shitty job he's doing as president, no need to put that in further harm.

chazzy
11-16-2016, 02:58 AM
Phil grabbed him by the posse

Mr Feeny
11-16-2016, 03:02 AM
Phil Jackson is a highly intelligent guy to think that he doesn't know to call a group of working businessmen a posse is kind of dumb.

I'm not offended, I'm letting you know that as a black man that came from nothing, it's disrespectful for someone to work hard to be relegated as posse. Because a posse is what you refer to people below someone.

Tupac and Biggie had a posse, street people to protect them from harm. The Outlawz was Tupac's posse. Mav Carter and Bron's business partners are not a posse, they are business partners.

Nobody is mad or upset, just Phil needs to watch how he's talking. Because if someone says they don't like what you said to them, especially the best basketball player in the world, you have to listen. He's already in hot water for the shitty job he's doing as president, no need to put that in further harm.

All I'm saying is that we live in a world suffused with racism, so much so that a black man such as yourself would have dealt with it routinely. It's disgusting and seems to be increasing. But we can't brush every instance of a older white male using a contentious word, with the same brush.
Racism is when cops shoot unarmed black men. Racism is when some idiot mayor calls Michele Obama an ape in heels. Racism is NOT when Phil Jackson uses a word most of us college educated men and women would have just as likely used to describe a clique. I most definitely did not know that the formal definition was of armed men, and I'd wager that most of this forum didn't as well. We would use the word posse as a synonym for "clique". That doesn't make us racists.

Do you see my point? Maybe ignorance is something a lot of us can be accused of, and even then the definition doesn't define the group as a back armed group. The race isn't mentioned anywhere.

Dray n Klay
11-16-2016, 03:05 AM
Feeny :(

Mr Feeny
11-16-2016, 03:08 AM
Feeny :(

Haha bro I'm Bran for life and pro-black for life. Biggest black people supporter on the planet.
But we can't be criticising old man Jackson on this case my man:biggums:

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 03:33 AM
All I'm saying is that we live in a world suffused with racism, so much so that a black man such as yourself would have dealt with it routinely. It's disgusting and seems to be increasing. But we can't brush every instance of a older white male using a contentious word, with the same brush.
Racism is when cops shoot unarmed black men. Racism is when some idiot mayor calls Michele Obama an ape in heels. Racism is NOT when Phil Jackson uses a word most of us college educated men and women would have just as likely used to describe a clique. I most definitely did not know that the formal definition was of armed men, and I'd wager that most of this forum didn't as well. We would use the word posse as a synonym for "clique". That doesn't make us racists.

Do you see my point? Maybe ignorance is something a lot of us can be accused of, and even then the definition doesn't define the group as a back armed group. The race isn't mentioned anywhere.
Yeah, you're right. I get exactly what you mean. That was wrong on my part.

fourkicks44
11-16-2016, 03:36 AM

The definition refers to a group of law enforcers.

AintNoSunshine
11-16-2016, 04:54 AM
I mean Phil Jackson is not a racist or anything like that. But the comment did have obvious racial undertones. If it was a white player with his white agent and white business associates, no way in helllllll are they referred too as a 'posse'. LeBron is a sharp guy though, he deflected all the attention away from Phil Jackson's original point that he likes to be coddled.

Wow, never thought of this.

I could never understand how they can run their empire so successfully with limited education. Seems everything they've done or every decision they've made was spot on. At least the ones that are known to us.

dunksby
11-16-2016, 05:46 AM
Oh my god, he said "posse"!!!

AnaheimLakers24
11-16-2016, 06:07 AM
lebron is gay

Smoke117
11-16-2016, 06:09 AM

I see we got another cry baby whiner like 97 bulls. I'm black and life's unfair! :cry: :cry:

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 07:16 AM
I see we got another cry baby whiner like 97 bulls. I'm black and life's unfair! :cry: :cry:
Damn yall really are some tough guys on this website I see :pimp:

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 07:19 AM
Wow, never thought of this.

I could never understand how they can run their empire so successfully with limited education. Seems everything they've done or every decision they've made was spot on. At least the ones that are known to us.
Everything they've done takes proper training and hard work even up to this point was my point. But ya know ISH people on here have no arguments or facts so they name call when they aren't educated on a topic :applause:

theaussieguy
11-16-2016, 07:25 AM
what about in movies and tv shows when black people say "white people smh" or something to that effect.

Remember guys, its only racism if the subject isn't white.

Orlando Magic
11-16-2016, 07:30 AM
i don't think the word "posse" itself offended lebron, but the overall context of phil jackson's passive aggressive message probably did.

phil jackson is a master troll, and he knows he can get into other people's heads. he obviously got straight into lebron's head, so lebron tried to get back into PJ's head by trolling and implicating that PJ was an elderly white male racist, the worst label in america.

it was basically a "if you try to smear my character in public, i will smear your character in public too" kinda thing.

both were talking shit.

first shot fired by PJ.

the phrase "slap in the face" suggests betrayal and villainous character. it paints lebron as the "bad guy." a "slap in the face" is not honorable, respectful, nor applaudable.

character smearing begins.

second shot.

PJ suggested that lebron was a selfish athlete who put himself above the team. PJ implied teams matter more than lebron.

that form of description was probably more offensive to lebron than any "posse" label.

lebron was probably fuming, "how dare you paint me as a dennis rodman and a non-team guy!?!"

i actually think there's one item here that's more offensive than "posse." PJ talked about his mom.

so not only did PJ perform a hit job on lebron, he did a hit job on lebron's mom too. i think PJ should had been scolded for this instead because in basketball trash talk 101 -- you don't talk about anyone's mom. that's juvenile internet trolling level. adults are supposed to leave mom's out of trash talk discussion, not even mention her.

but then "posse" was also used. like most words, i don't think "posse" was offensive, but when used in the whole context of this message, it probably had a bit of condescending tones that were offensive to lebron.

"you and your posse" suggests some juvenile elements. me personally, when i think of posse, i think of broke ass teenagers in high school hanging out at the mall or dudes heading to the club together.

but when you've over 30, accomplished, and own a global business, you probably don't want to still be attached to a label that's usually used for the delinquent youth or the less mature crowd. it doesn't have any professional connotation.

now add "posse" to assessments of being irresponsible as a team leader from the overall message, it obviously didn't go too well with lebron.

regardless of what that words implies, the whole message itself was a character hit job by phil jackson, which resulted in lebron firing back a character hit job back at him.

lebron was probably thinking, "if you dare to label me as a selfish irresponsible leader who doesn't care about the team, then i will dare to label you as elderly white racist male who looks down on black people."

both accusations probably were unfair and unrepresentative of who they are, but they were meant to strike hard at the other guy's head.

who knew lebron could be such a troll? :oldlol:

You're giving LeBron way too much credit. He screams "racist!" ALL the time. He's stupid.

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 07:53 AM
what about in movies and tv shows when black people say "white people smh" or something to that effect.

Remember guys, its only racism if the subject isn't white.
I don't agree with people doing that in shows and other forms of media in my opinion. But I think it's accepted in society because whites are seen as the dominant race throughout history, especially American. Due to this they can have jokes and shots made/taken about and at them and it would be perceived as something that shouldn't be very harmful to them.

Race in this country is a can of worms.

Orlando Magic
11-16-2016, 08:34 AM
I don't agree with people doing that in shows and other forms of media in my opinion. But I think it's accepted in society because whites are seen as the dominant race throughout history, especially American. Due to this they can have jokes and shots made/taken about and at them and it would be perceived as something that shouldn't be very harmful to them.

Race in this country is a can of worms.

So keeping racism alive and well is acceptable so long as the target is the ruling race. That doesn't at all in any way contribute to overall racism staying alive. Got it.

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 08:40 AM
So keeping racism alive and well is acceptable so long as the target is the ruling race. That doesn't at all in any way contribute to overall racism staying alive. Got it.
That's not what I'm saying, I'm simply stating what precedent this country has set with movies like White Chicks airing on TV. Get our your feelings.

Orlando Magic
11-16-2016, 08:59 AM
That's not what I'm saying, I'm simply stating what precedent this country has set with movies like White Chicks airing on TV. Get our your feelings.

It is a precedent but I'm also sure it's one that you find acceptable. It's obvious.

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 09:08 AM
It is a precedent but I'm also sure it's one that you find acceptable. It's obvious.

Race in this country is a can of worms."
:applause:
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

34-24 Footwork
11-16-2016, 09:20 AM
Lol. The irony.

Phil Jackson, a man whose Been warning the NBA about Donald Sterling Housing discrimination activities since the 90's, is being accused of inciting racial undertones.

Don't understand how people like Lebron at all. Up there on stage campaigning with a woman who admits that Barry Goldwater (renown Klan member) was her biggest mentor. Woman who signed the Brady Bill.

Apparently calling black people Super-predators is more redeemable than referring to a group of millionaires as a posse.

I've been black for 26 years and im in no way offended by this shit. There's real shit to be upset about in this country.

Lebron is b1tchmade to the core. No way around this.

Thought he couldn't sink lower after the Draymon thing and snitching to the media.

tpols
11-16-2016, 09:43 AM

taking the term posse to that is a pretty big stretch.. i can see bran taking it as an insult at him being spoiled or whatever.. but if someone insults you, you insult back maybe, but crying racist ? that doesnt make sense. That type of reaching is like boy who cried wolf, and it dilutes any progress against real racism, and only makes others resentful for being accused of such a preposterous thing.. which furthers the divide even more.

the thing is bran has been a spoiled guy for most his career.. him and his camp have gotten extra priveleges, and had more say than most players ever have.. so what phil was saying, while a dig, was true. What bran is saying is just an ludicrous retort routed in emotion.

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 09:50 AM
taking the term posse to that is a pretty big stretch.. i can see bran taking it as an insult at him being spoiled or whatever.. but if someone insults you, you insult back maybe, but crying racist ? that doesnt make sense. That type of reaching is like boy who cried wolf, and it dilutes any progress against real racism, and only makes others resentful for being accused of such a preposterous thing.. which furthers the divide even more.

the thing is bran has been a spoiled guy for most his career.. him and his camp have gotten extra priveleges, and had more say than most players ever have.. so what phil was saying, while a dig, was true. What bran is saying is just an ludicrous retort routed in emotion.
Which privileges if you mind me asking? No snark, I'm really not aware.

PJR
11-16-2016, 09:52 AM
Why is Phil speaking out of term on other teams and players situations when his team is absolute shit anyway? And has been now for three straight years under his watch. :oldlol: He's needs to not be focused on LeBron or Pat Riley, and stay focused on not signing bums like Lance Thomas, and washed up Joakim Noah to 100+ million combined.

tpols
11-16-2016, 09:58 AM
Which privileges if you mind me asking? No snark, I'm really not aware.

are you serious? bron has always wielded a lot of power because he's such a valuable asset, probably the biggest fish in a very small pond ever. look at what he did to david blatt on some chris paul i want a black coach sh!t.. Most nba players are employees like you and me, they have to follow rules or risk career derailment.. when you're at lebrons level and have entourage like he does the list of stuff hes been able to push through for him and his buddies is a long one.

ClipperRevival
11-16-2016, 09:58 AM
LeBron is and always will be a beta in my eyes. Sure, he has summoned up his alpha mentality when his back was against the wall at certain times but at his core, he's a beta. And most know this too.

From the dunk contest withdrawal, to the 2011 finals, to getting Dray suspended, to the colluding, to the flopping, to the Twitter jabs at Curry last year when Curry got a little too fresh and he couldn't take it and now this.

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 10:03 AM
are you serious? bron has always wielded a lot of power because he's such a valuable asset, probably the biggest fish in a very small pond ever. look at what he did to david blatt on some chris paul i want a black coach sh!t.. Most nba players are employees like you and me, they have to follow rules or risk career derailment.. when you're at lebrons level and have entourage like he does the list of stuff hes been able to push through for him and his buddies is a long one.
Not LeBron, I meant his business partners and agent. What privileges?
Come on lol, it's no secret LeBron gets away with a lot. Like any superstar does, I just mean his circle in general.

tpols
11-16-2016, 10:07 AM
Not LeBron, I meant his business partners and agent. What privileges?
Come on lol, it's no secret LeBron gets away with a lot. Like any superstar does, I just mean his circle in general.

heres an article dude..

Felger and Massarotti discussed Deion Branch’s hamstring issues, will he be ready to go Sunday? While taking some calls the guys talked about Randy Moss’ return to New England this Sunday. Moving on to LeBron James and the Miami Heat, the guys talked about how Pat Riley has revoked LeBron’s privileges. LeBron’s friends aren’t allowed on flights, hotels, or even the bench. Cleveland used to do whatever he asked, but not Miami.

link (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/10/28/felger-mazz-lebron-james-loses-his-privileges/)

this is all behind the scenes stuff so we never know the true extent of things.. but you can just imagine all the guys lebron's dragged around with him and all the baggage that came along with it.. you're trying to paint it as if bron is rolling around with a bunch of wall street execs or something.. that shit probably looked closer to a lil wayne tour bus than that if were being honest.

phil was just speaking the truth. bran caught feelings and inappropriately cried racist..

it is what it is.

Prime_Shaq
11-16-2016, 10:32 AM
Wtf everyone is overthinking and overreacting to this

34-24 Footwork
11-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Phil Jackson was trolling the shit outta Pat Riley and ended up offending Lebron.
He got a 2 for 1.

Dude somewhere laughing right now.

paksat
11-16-2016, 11:00 AM
Wtf everyone is overthinking and overreacting to this

because lebitch is a crybaby who needs something to cry about to appease his ego and his e$pn overlords

UK2K
11-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Member when LeBron got his coach fired because he wanted a black coach?

Member....?

I do. But yeah, LeBron, accuse Phil of being racist. :oldlol: :oldlol:

**** outta here, cry baby.

moongaze
11-16-2016, 11:10 AM

Member....?

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lebron-james-david-blatt.jpg

FLDFSU
11-16-2016, 12:36 PM

Member....?

huh? When did Lebron get a coached fired because he wanted a black coach?

Da_Realist
11-16-2016, 02:03 PM

Crying racist is a sure way to get people to support him and make it look like he's fighting a noble cause. There's not a racist bone in Phil Jackson's body. Dude was bonding with blacks back in the 70's with the Knicks when it wasn't as acceptable to do so.

Irresponsible attempt by Lebron to gather support for him against the "white man."

FreezingTsmoove
11-16-2016, 02:14 PM

Member....?

Methinks that was chris paul

Smoke117
11-16-2016, 02:22 PM
LeBron is and always will be a beta in my eyes. Sure, he has summoned up his alpha mentality when his back was against the wall at certain times but at his core, he's a beta. And most know this too.

From the dunk contest withdrawal, to the 2011 finals, to getting Dray suspended, to the colluding, to the flopping, to the Twitter jabs at Curry last year when Curry got a little too fresh and he couldn't take it and now this.

Green got his own stupid ass suspended all by himself. Oh, and a mj dick sucker doesn't like LeBron...how novel. :rolleyes:

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 02:32 PM
Bruhhhhhh I really hope yall don't go around calling other men "Alpha" and "Beta" irl that's really oc

hold this L
11-16-2016, 02:51 PM
I can't believe this nothing story has turned into such a big story. Posse, entourage, a bunch of other words are used to describe exactly what Lebron's posse is. There is a huge difference between posse who just ride the coattails and others like Bron's friends who turned into millionaires thanks to Lebron's opportunities given to them. These guys deserve massive props, as does Lebron for finding the right guys and giving them said opportunities instead of giving it to some snake agent or business machine.

However this frenzy of turning issues where there are no issues in the last 5-6 years is annoying. Mostly because this often reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. For those that don't know, it's a story about a boy that repeatedly lied to villagers where he lived that a wolf was attacking his flock. Suffice to say, they got pissed at him and stopped listening. Later on, an actual wolf did come and he went to cry and cry but nobody listened since they were tired of his bullshit. This has happened to our society, where stories that turn about sexism, race, religion, politics, social issues, etc. when they're not accurately about those issues or greatly overblown. The problem with this is that if you put these nothing stories out there like Lebron did, you get people who are deaf when actual issues with racism, sexism, etc actually happen. People hearing so much bullshit, this time around when something does happen no body wants to listen.

I wish we would focus much more on the actual issues instead of blowing up these dumbass nothing stories. It would help if the media didn't try to make shit stick everytime they hear something, but I feel we're already at the point of no return. Phil is one of the worst examples of someone being a racist in the NBA, yet Lepunk went to him. If I were to bet money, he knows it wasn't about racism. He didn't like the way he said that Lebron rightfully wants to get coddled, that he turned this into something that it is. I've said this before but LePassiveAggressive is probably the best example in terms of helping out others from the NBA. The amount of kids he's put in schools, charities involved and has a nice family without silly drama. But his personality is of a very annoying passive aggressive high school kid. This is a story of a grown ass man who is acting vindictive and passive aggressive by proving Phil's point, and all the morons that agree with him just because Lebron said and they can't think for themselves.

Magic 32
11-16-2016, 03:25 PM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2njipv

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N9ssawjuM3I/U8HDagkEwSI/AAAAAAAACPQ/-jjVRbZcZf8/w400-h225-no/50Cent_MELO_Phil_really2_.gif

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 03:30 PM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2njipv8.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N9ssawjuM3I/U8HDagkEwSI/AAAAAAAACPQ/-jjVRbZcZf8/w400-h225-no/50Cent_MELO_Phil_really2_.gif
Lmfaoooo damn phil:oldlol: :oldlol:

Hey Yo
11-16-2016, 03:55 PM
heres an article dude..

link (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/10/28/felger-mazz-lebron-james-loses-his-privileges/)

this is all behind the scenes stuff so we never know the true extent of things.. but you can just imagine all the guys lebron's dragged around with him and all the baggage that came along with it.. you're trying to paint it as if bron is rolling around with a bunch of wall street execs or something.. that shit probably looked closer to a lil wayne tour bus than that if were being honest.

phil was just speaking the truth. bran caught feelings and inappropriately cried racist..

it is what it is.
:oldlol:

Using a link that just says a rival Boston sports radio station is going to talk about what Riley allegedly did and what people are allegedly involved with LeBron? No facts whatsoever or no quotes from Riley himself?

You're a dumbass.....:oldlol:

Hey Yo
11-16-2016, 03:59 PM
[IMG]I barely post on this account anymore cause LeBron completely ruined my ass after watching the greatest comeback in NBA history. I said many times that LeBron and the Cavs had no chance against Golden St.

I'm still washing off the giant shit LeBron took on my face.
Fixed for the truth.

atljonesbro
11-16-2016, 04:14 PM

That boy Phil is the truth :roll: :roll: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
11-16-2016, 04:27 PM

"Phil Jackson har retweeted"

You really expect people to believe that's real :coleman:

atljonesbro
11-16-2016, 04:28 PM

It's on his twitter... Seems that screen shot is in a different language :facepalm

CelticBaller
11-16-2016, 04:32 PM
LeBrons a bitch, nothing new

fourkicks44
11-16-2016, 04:33 PM
TBH I always thought of Lebron as the biggest Uncle Tom out there. I picture all his friends or his 'posse' as a bunch of krackers.

Since he was a kid he has been associated with wealthy white folk trying to make a buck off him and promising him the world.

When responding to Phil Jackson's comments he alluded to Rich Paual being black. I don't know that much about him but his name is white af.

'RICH PAUL' sounds like a Republican Senator.

Smoke117
11-16-2016, 04:38 PM
TBH I always thought of Lebron as the biggest Uncle Tom out there. I picture all his friends or his 'posse' as a bunch of krackers.

Since he was a kid he has been associated with wealthy white folk trying to make a buck off him and promising him the world.

When responding to Phil Jackson's comments he alluded to Rich Paual being black. I don't know that much about him but his name is white af.

'RICH PAUL' sounds like a Republican Senator.

Well, you know that's what we all do right? We plot all day, every day to take advantage of poor black folk. Love how you brought up the "uncle tom" nonsense too. What next? Going to go on about light skinned negros?

CuhGetsBucks
11-16-2016, 04:39 PM
Well, you know that's what we all do right? We plot all day, every day to take advantage of poor black folk. Love how you brought up the "uncle tom" nonsense too. What next? Going to go on about light skinned negros?
He only made that Rich Paul joke too because he's heard Paul Ryan's name before but wasn't educated enough to make the allusion :roll:

aj1987
11-16-2016, 04:40 PM
You guys are still discussing this non-story? :facepalm

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 04:42 PM
Magic32 suddenly return in this forum. I thought this idiot jumped off the bridge after the Cavs beat the Warriors in Game 7.

I bet you've been lurking for 5 months in this forum.

fourkicks44
11-16-2016, 04:49 PM
He only made that Rich Paul joke too because he's heard Paul Ryan's name before but wasn't educated enough to make the allusion :roll:

Paul Ryan

Rich Paul

Ron Paul

Rand Paul

Ayn Rand....

Magic 32
11-16-2016, 04:51 PM
Fixed for the truth.

Actually this is the first post in 5 months.

But I plan 4 more.

One in June when Lebron goes 3-5

One in June 2018 when Lebron goes 3-6

Then one in 2019 when Lebron goes 3-7.

And then one more in 2020 when Trump celebrates his final day in office by executing Lebron on the steps of Lincoln Memorial for being the most insufferable b*tch in human history.

See ya in June...

http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ilp/upi/5941478802890/2016/1/1/1/50e2eec33afc5487b6a2a30387b35731/Here-is-what-Lebron-James-had-to-say-about-Donald-Trumps-victory.jpg

Dray n Klay
11-16-2016, 04:53 PM
Magic32 suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder where he cannot stop posting about LeBron

Even after multiple statements of saying he is leaving this forum for good.

Dude is a slave of the system

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 04:54 PM

But I plan 4 more.

And then one more in 2020 when Trump celebrates his final day in office by executing Lebron on the steps of Lincoln Memorial for being the most insufferable b*tch in human history.

See ya in June...

see ya

http://hustleboydjradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ee4aca20-36b8-11e6-af57-5f3ef07e3d9b_GettyImages-541561900-1-.jpg

Magic 32
11-16-2016, 04:55 PM
I bet you've been lurking for 5 months in this forum. Lebron fans could only dream of being that interesting.

sd3035
11-16-2016, 04:55 PM

There are other languages aside from English you ignorant moron

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 04:56 PM
Magic32 suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder where he cannot stop posting about LeBron

Even after multiple statements of saying he is leaving this forum for good.

Dude is a slave of the system

Just reported his posts. Dude is mentally insane.

Magic 32
11-16-2016, 04:56 PM
[imghttp://hustleboydjradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ee4aca20-36b8-11e6-af57-5f3ef07e3d9b_GettyImages-541561900-1-.jpg[/img]

http://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ilp/upi/5941478802890/2016/1/1/1/50e2eec33afc5487b6a2a30387b35731/Here-is-what-Lebron-James-had-to-say-about-Donald-Trumps-victory.jpg

Smoke117
11-16-2016, 04:57 PM

But I plan 4 more.

See ya in June...

...how do you not realize how pathetic this is? :biggums: Is Lebron that much in your head? You've actually managed to make me pity you.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 04:58 PM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2680504.1466436616!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/bayless21s-2-web.jpg

LeBron with more Finals MVP than Shookbe Bryant. And you are melting down hard boy.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 04:58 PM
...how do you not realize how pathetic this is? :biggums: Is Lebron that much in your head? You've actually managed to make me pity you.

Just report him that's probably one of the creepiest posts in this forum.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 05:00 PM

But I plan 4 more.

See ya in June...

Jeff. This guy is a lunatic.

Magic 32
11-16-2016, 05:01 PM
Just report him that's probably one of the creepiest posts in this forum.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2ylphk8.jpg

aj1987
11-16-2016, 05:02 PM

But I plan 4 more.

See ya in June...

Seek help, dude. Seriously. Anyone as ****ed in the head as you should not be walking on the streets.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 05:02 PM

Kobe also voted for Hillary. You stupid idiot.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 05:04 PM
Seek help, dude. Seriously. Anyone as ****ed in the head as you should not be walking on the streets.

He's mentally unstable.

Hey Yo
11-16-2016, 05:14 PM

But I plan 4 more.

See ya in June...

You act as if that is your only account....:oldlol:

LOL @ thinking I give a shit who he endorsed for President. All I cared about was this, which led to the giant shit he took on your crying eyes.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wksu/files/styles/medium/public/201606/cavaliers_champions_art.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/22/18/358EBF5A00000578-3654826-image-a-10_1466618339310.jpg