PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul had Lasik in the summer.

Rocketswin2013
11-16-2016, 08:56 PM
:eek:

47/49/91 splits. 65 TS%

Smoke117
11-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Don't forget the 8.5apg to 1.7topg. They should just put his picture next to the word efficient in the dictionary. You could also use it for consistent...in the five full seasons he's had with the Clippers his per has been between 25.9 to 27.0 for every single one them. He is consistently excellent every single season

On a lasik surgery note...my optometrist told me this year that I should probably start thinking about getting it...that at my age they are unlikely to get any worse now. Paul is only a year younger than I am, so it makes sense that he got it now.

theaussieguy
11-16-2016, 10:40 PM
must of had the one where it improves depth of field, golfers tend to get that one even if their eyesight is fine. Crazy times.

CTbasketball92
11-16-2016, 11:53 PM
Chris Paul is so amazing. He's literally the perfect point guard. The problems have been injuries and I think the fact that neither he nor blake griffin are overwhelming scorers, and I think a chip team needs at least one of those. If CP3 were to go all out, he can probably get 25 ppg efficiently enough during a playoff series, but the thing is, he can't just get to the foul line a bunch of times and overwhelm you with force, and he's not a steph. curry level shooter, just a really good one, especially from midrange. Blake Griffin, I just don't know what you do with him at the end of a game. What's his go-to move? IDK. Put CP3 with a KD, pretty sure theydve gone to the WCF. Oh well.