PDA

View Full Version : Cavs are 2-14 without LeBron since he joined...

Dray n Klay
11-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Wow

That looks like a stat line from a regular Kobe game!

JT123
11-16-2016, 10:34 PM
Wow

:roll: :(

JT123
11-16-2016, 10:36 PM
Just goes to show that Kyrie hasn't quite reached all star status just yet. Without Lebron he and Love are nothing more than stat stuffing losers.

Noyze
11-16-2016, 10:43 PM
I'm a big fan of Kyrie Irving. But going back to last year when Bron took that week off I've been disappointed in Kyrie and Love's inability to get wins. Neither of which played in even one playoff game before LeBron.

francesco totti
11-16-2016, 10:47 PM
I think the 2 games they won, been games Kyrie Irving scored 50+points.
But again, its sthg the cavs coaching staff asking kyrie to be... they are asking him to be scorer more so then point guard.

Keno
11-16-2016, 10:53 PM
lebron's team(s) have always been useless without him, no surprise really.

Flexzone
11-16-2016, 11:06 PM
Wow

Why bring kobe up? lmao living rent free stupid son of a bitch

BigKAT
11-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Why bring kobe up? lmao living rent free stupid son of a bitch

For someone with 11 posts you sure have some baggage here. :coleman:

aj1987
11-16-2016, 11:10 PM
20four's alt.

Mr. Jabbar
11-16-2016, 11:33 PM
lecherrypick lets his posse take the L on tough games he was gonna lose anyway. a whole new level of cherry picking and statpadding

pedromarinho
11-16-2016, 11:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlakFrankWhite
11-16-2016, 11:38 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Another alt.

Phegget.

Lebron23
11-16-2016, 11:45 PM
Impact Son. As much as a like Kyrie Irving. He's not in the same level as Lillard and Westbrook. Both are capable of carrying weaker teams into the playoffs.

AirBonner
11-16-2016, 11:45 PM
Wow

Ruthless :lol

moongaze
11-17-2016, 12:13 AM
lecherrypick lets his posse take the L on tough games he was gonna lose anyway. a whole new level of cherry picking and statpadding

Someone else brought this up and I'm starting to believe it's true. The cavs were also without jr, but if they fail all everyone will say is because there was no lebron. Never mind that it was tge second night of a back to back, on the road, against a team that's given the cavs problems, even with lebron playing. Lebron knew his team was already without one starter yet he abandoned them to rest his sore ******

scuzzy
11-17-2016, 12:15 AM
Wow

:oldlol: :lol

bluechox2
11-17-2016, 12:16 AM
dam didnt know "posse" hurted him that badly in the vag ina

JohnMax
11-17-2016, 12:19 AM
I've already pointed out earlier that Lebron mostly takes game off on the road and or against quality teams often on the second night of a b2b aka games that the cavs have a much lower chance of winning regardless of whether or not lebron is playing. no surprise lenarrative chose to rest on the road on the second night of a b2b [...] so yeah of course the Cavs record is going to be worse without LeBron than it would be over the course of a long duration of time because of selection bias. LeBron doesn't sit against crap teams. why doesn't he sit against crap teams? well who else is he going to pad his stats against? link (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171042541&p=1434686681&viewfull=1#post1434686681)

moongaze
11-17-2016, 12:21 AM
I've already pointed out earlier that Lebron mostly takes game off on the road and or against quality teams often on the second night of a b2b aka games that the cavs have a much lower chance of winning regardless of whether or not lebron is playing. no surprise lenarrative chose to rest on the road on the second night of a b2b [...] so yeah of course the Cavs record is going to be worse without LeBron than it would be over the course of a long duration of time because of selection bias. LeBron doesn't sit against crap teams. why doesn't he sit against crap teams? well who else is he going to pad his stats against? link (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171042541&p=1434686681&viewfull=1#post1434686681)

This. + No jr tonight. Why is he resting, anyway? His mouth has been doing more running than his feet recently

Lebron23
11-17-2016, 12:24 AM
This. + No jr tonight. Why is he resting, anyway? His mouth has been doing more running than his feet recently

Only an idiot agreed with that F@ggot's posts. I know scuzzy and Dray and Klay are getting inside your head, but you are better than that

John Max is a piece of $hit.

aj1987
11-17-2016, 12:44 AM
Someone else brought this up and I'm starting to believe it's true. The cavs were also without jr, but if they fail all everyone will say is because there was no lebron. Never mind that it was tge second night of a back to back, on the road, against a team that's given the cavs problems, even with lebron playing. Lebron knew his team was already without one starter yet he abandoned them to rest his sore ******
Dude, the Pacers ****ing suck. Kyrie and Love should've been able to carry them to a win against them. They were under .500 before today's game.

Really can't believe that you idiots are blaming LeBron because his coach decided to rest him.

SpaceJam
11-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Dude, the Pacers ****ing suck. Kyrie and Love should've been able to carry them to a win against them. They were under .500 before today's game.

Really can't believe that you idiots are blaming LeBron because his coach decided to rest him.

Second night of a back to back down 2 starters? I really didn't have em winning this tbh

aj1987
11-17-2016, 12:59 AM
Second night of a back to back down 2 starters? I really didn't have em winning this tbh
Not without LeBron. Nope.

Aren't Kyrie and Love superstars? Two superstars should be able to win a back-to-back against a garbage team.

Bankaii
11-17-2016, 01:00 AM
There you go getting riled up over Lebron again...:oldlol:

Bankaii
11-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Not without LeBron. Nope.

Aren't Kyrie and Love superstars? Two superstars should be able to win a back-to-back against a garbage team.
They're both only superstars when Lebron is playing too.
And the East is only weak when Lebron is playing. Somehow the Pacers that were below .500 before today are now a good team.:oldlol:

CuhGetsBucks
11-17-2016, 01:25 AM
JR didn't play vs Toronto either lol

Doranku
11-17-2016, 01:30 AM

Just because the Pacers are underperforming doesn't mean they "****ing suck. They're more talented than this Cavs team missing LeBron and JR.

At one point, the Cavs were fielding a lineup of Felder/McCrae/Liggins/Frye/Birdman. :roll: Of course they're going to lose a road game on the second night of a b2b throwing garbage like that out there on the court.

Dray n Klay
11-17-2016, 01:31 AM
Just because the Pacers are underperforming doesn't mean they "****ing suck. They're more talented than this Cavs team missing LeBron and JR.

At one point, the Cavs were fielding a lineup of Felder/McCrae/Liggins/Frye/Birdman. :roll: Of course they're going to lose a road game on the second night of a b2b throwing garbage like that out there on the court.

So you admit the Cavs aren't stacked?

aj1987
11-17-2016, 01:46 AM
TT, Love, and Irving should be able to beat the freaking Pacers who have lost to the likes of the Nets and the Sixers.

Ok...? That's on the coach. Get rid of Love and Irving, replacing them with just average 3pt (again, average not even above average) 3pt shooters and LeBron will get you the W.

CTbasketball92
11-17-2016, 02:04 AM
TT, Love, and Irving should be able to beat the freaking Pacers who have lost to the likes of the Nets and the Sixers.

Ok...? That's on the coach. Get rid of Love and Irving, replacing them with just average 3pt (again, average not even above average) 3pt shooters and LeBron will get you the W.

Other than Kyrie and Love, the Pacers have better players at every single position -- when JR and Lebron are out. Cavs don't even have a backup PG. Besides Kyrie and Love, the Cavs Starters shot 4/14. Their bench shot 10/29. That is awful.

aj1987
11-17-2016, 02:40 AM
Other than Kyrie and Love, the Pacers have better players at every single position -- when JR and Lebron are out. Cavs don't even have a backup PG. Besides Kyrie and Love, the Cavs Starters shot 4/14. Their bench shot 10/29. That is awful.
Kyrie-Love-TT-Shump. They should be enough to get a win. We aren't talking about making the PO's or winning the Finals. We're talking about a W during the RS in November against a shitty Pacers team.

Bankaii
11-17-2016, 03:24 AM
Why do you think they were so awful though?
TT had 2 points, Frye shot like crap, it's all because a certain player wasn't there to get them the open looks they usually get.
Same with JR, I don't think the Cavs would've won even he would've played.

No doubt the Cavs have talent, but Lebron makes them looked way more stacked than they are. Without him the team becomes 2 1-D all-stars surrounded by shooters not getting good looks.

JebronLames
11-17-2016, 03:25 AM
It's easier to shoot if there is a good playmaker.

moongaze
11-17-2016, 08:25 AM

The cavs didn't have a player outside of love and Irving that had more than two points until halfway through the third quarter yet these fools want to say that love and Irving should have gotten the win. Channing Frye had been shooting 48 percent from three when lebron was playing. Last night, he suddenly forgot how to shoot, but let's blame love and Irving for not carrying them .

moongaze
11-17-2016, 08:28 AM
It's easier to shoot if there is a good playmaker.

You mean like in the 2015 finals when there was no love and Irving? How was the cavs team shooting in that series with playmaker James

JebronLames
11-17-2016, 12:27 PM
You mean like in the 2015 finals when there was no love and Irving? How was the cavs team shooting in that series with playmaker James
They had a 6.5 man rotation, so fatigue played a role. James jones was getting playing time, and he's terrible. Also, Irving and love are two of the shooters.

Gileraracer
11-17-2016, 12:59 PM

Damn. PREACH :cheers:

aj1987
11-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Without LeBron on the court, Delly, JR, Shump, and JJ literally made ZERO shots. The Cavs shots 17% without LeBron, compared to 40% with him. ORtg went from 97.3 to 50.9.

HurricaneKid
11-17-2016, 02:19 PM
The cavs didn't have a player outside of love and Irving that had more than two points until halfway through the third quarter yet these fools want to say that love and Irving should have gotten the win. Channing Frye had been shooting 48 percent from three when lebron was playing. Last night, he suddenly forgot how to shoot, but let's blame love and Irving for not carrying them .

Its almost as if the player getting Frye clean looks wasn't there...

Before last night the Pacers were tied for the 9 seed. If LeBron's team is so stacked and the East is so feeble, how in the world is LeBron abandoning his team to play a non-playoff EC team?

The mental gymnastics some of you haters excel in almost make me think of you as elite athletes. At being dumb.

Quickening
11-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Cavs are the most stacked roster in the league narrative soon changes when it doesn't fit the anti Lebron agenda :lol

CTbasketball92
11-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Its almost as if the player getting Frye clean looks wasn't there...

Before last night the Pacers were tied for the 9 seed. If LeBron's team is so stacked and the East is so feeble, how in the world is LeBron abandoning his team to play a non-playoff EC team?

The mental gymnastics some of you haters excel in almost make me think of you as elite athletes. At being dumb.

Channing Frye had plenty of clean looks the whole night, he just missed them. Kyrie had 17 potential assists last night, and Cavs went 7/17 on those looks, or 41%. Pretty good numbers in 32 minutes if you ask me, and only 2 turnovers. Mind you, all of the other Cavs are not even decent NBA offensive players.

I don't think LeBron abandoned the team, I just think he needs to take some games off, and because of the team's utter lack of secondary or tertiary shot creators (especially without JR or a good backup PG), the Cavs aren't all that great when he's not there. Mind you, the 2-14 ranking without LeBron also came during a season where the Cavs were .500 half way through any way.

toneloc103
11-17-2016, 02:43 PM

Poor fella... delusional. Indy is not a good nor tough team.....

HurricaneKid
11-17-2016, 02:45 PM
Channing Frye had plenty of clean looks the whole night, he just missed them. Kyrie had 17 potential assists last night, and Cavs went 7/17 on those looks, or 41%. Pretty good numbers in 32 minutes if you ask me, and only 2 turnovers. Mind you, all of the other Cavs are not even decent NBA offensive players.

I don't think LeBron abandoned the team, I just think he needs to take some games off, and because of the team's utter lack of secondary or tertiary shot creators (especially without JR or a good backup PG), the Cavs aren't all that great when he's not there. Mind you, the 2-14 ranking without LeBron also came during a season where the Cavs were .500 half way through any way.

And if he had taken the front end of the B2B off and missed the Toronto game?

7/17 on possible attempts means the team is WORSE than AVERAGE when he is distributing. That shouldn't come as a surprise. He is a SG. If he had gotten people the ball in positions to succeed they wouldn't have shot 41%.

toneloc103
11-17-2016, 02:46 PM
A different level to be sure, but lets just say the Warriors were without Durant and thompson for a game. Would they be expected to produce wins anyway?

CTbasketball92
11-17-2016, 02:49 PM
And if he had taken the front end of the B2B off and missed the Toronto game?

7/17 on possible attempts means the team is WORSE than AVERAGE when he is distributing. That shouldn't come as a surprise. He is a SG. If he had gotten people the ball in positions to succeed they wouldn't have shot 41%.

I'm not trying to bash LeBron. Didn't Iman shumpert shoot under 40% last year? Channing has one skill, and he bricked several wide open threes. RJ is not actually a starter in the NBA. MCRae, felder, logins, etc, aren't yet adequate offensive players. Birdman is no longer good. There is no good shot for any of those players, and they missed easy looks repeatedly.

aj1987
11-17-2016, 03:27 PM

They were 18-12 before LeBron went on his break and were 19-20 by the time he was back.