PDA

View Full Version : McCaw replaced Iggy in the death lineup today

Ca$H
11-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Their closing lineup in the 4th quarter was Curry, Klay, McCaw, KD, and Draygod. :banana:

John MiddlekauffVerified account ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 37m37 minutes ago
Andre made a sneaky comment tonight that is kinda true "McCaw will take my spot next year" cant pay everyone #hegone

Tim KawakamiVerified account ‏@timkawakami 1h1 hour ago
I might've missed a sub, but Kerr played McCaw for most or all of the last 7:35 of that game. Very rare for Kerr.

Lebronxrings
11-17-2016, 01:34 AM
confirmed finals mvp?

1manfastbreak
11-17-2016, 12:29 PM
He played Shaun Livingston for about the same amount of time in the 4th quarter death lineup on Sunday against the Suns.

He just rolls with whoever is clicking. Tonight it was McCaw.

Ca$H
11-17-2016, 12:42 PM
He played Shaun Livingston for about the same amount of time in the 4th quarter death lineup on Sunday against the Suns.

He just rolls with whoever is clicking. Tonight it was McCaw.

McCaw is being groomed to replace Iggy in a few years.

1manfastbreak
11-17-2016, 12:52 PM

Their playing styles are actually pretty similar.

What stands out most is their ability to handle the ball and set up other players for easy baskets. Both players are very instinctual with the rock in their hands.

Plus they both play a similar style of defense. However I would say McCaw is more prone to jump a passing lane while Iguodala is usually looks for a strip steal.

Iguodala still has a couple of more seasons of playing basketball at a high level, but there is no better player to help ease the transition for McCaw.

hold this L
11-17-2016, 12:56 PM
You say a few, I say after two years at the latest. I believe he will be #8 in rotation by the start of this postseason. Next year, he will be #6 or #7 for sure in terms of importance to the team. Issue is he might leave after two years for more money. He is a perfect glue player to replace one of Shaun or Iggy.

When he gets more experience and eats a few more burgers, he will be an amazing glue guy. He is already in the weight room and said he is noticing a little bit of improvement. Iggy already alluded to it, but he will start taking some of his minutes starting next season.

Bob Myers = GOAT :applause:

Ca$H
11-17-2016, 12:56 PM
Their playing styles are actually pretty similar.

What stands out most is their ability to handle the ball and set up other players for easy baskets. Both players are very instinctual with the rock in their hands.

Plus they both play a similar style of defense. However I would say McCaw is more prone to jump a passing lane while Iguodala is usually looks for a strip steal.

Iguodala still has a couple of more seasons of playing basketball at a high level, but there is no better player to help ease the transition for McCaw.

McCaw's new nickname = TWIGuodala

Kawhi
11-17-2016, 01:21 PM
Nobody cares about this 15 mpg, 5 ppg scrub.

1manfastbreak
11-17-2016, 01:31 PM
McCaw's new nickname = TWIGuodala

that's clever. fake rep for you sir.

Ca$H
11-17-2016, 02:26 PM
Nobody cares about this 15 mpg, 5 ppg scrub.

66 TS%. 52 FG% 46 3P%. with great defense. I can't wait to see him lock down Kyrie.

avonbarksdale
11-17-2016, 02:29 PM
to be fair the game was pretty much out of reach - raps made it close a couple times but gs kept responding with 3s

HurricaneKid
11-17-2016, 02:56 PM
to be fair the game was pretty much out of reach - raps made it close a couple times but gs kept responding with 3s

If anything, the Raps went on a big run at the end of the game.

TemporaMutantur
11-17-2016, 03:01 PM
The kid is great, but he made some costly turnovers at the end of that game; that would have put them in a horrible spot had the game been closer.

Nevertheless, he's a really well-rounded player and looks great out there.

Uncle Drew
11-17-2016, 03:06 PM
66 TS%. 52 FG% 46 3P%. with great defense. I can't wait to see him lock down Kyrie.
Golden State threw their whole team at Kyrie and nobody could effectively guard him, yet this rookie can. Get your head out of your ass.

scm5
11-17-2016, 04:12 PM
The kid is great, but he made some costly turnovers at the end of that game; that would have put them in a horrible spot had the game been closer.

Nevertheless, he's a really well-rounded player and looks great out there.

Yeah, he's only 21 so mistakes are to be expected. He's gonna turn out to be a solid player.

Something I think the Warriors should explore is having Klay come off the bench with McCaw as a starter. They really don't need Klay's firepower with Curry and Durant. Klay would destroy the second unit of any team.

warriorfan
11-17-2016, 04:14 PM
Cash called KD

Cash called McCaw

Cash is now an official Insidehoops Expert Analyst

Welcome to the club

:applause:

Ca$H
11-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Cash called KD

Cash called McCaw

Cash is now an official Insidehoops Expert Analyst

Welcome to the club

:applause:

Yeah I was able to bump all my KD threads where people called me delusional for saying Durant will sign with GSW 1.5 years before it happened. I can't wait to bump my proactive McCaw stan threads when he makes his 1st all star team. This dude can easily end up being a better overall player in his prime than Klay.

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-18-2016, 03:28 AM
It was McCaw's block (and general D) started that amazing half minute vs Booker and the Suns in the 4th qtr the other night.

But of course it's KD's block that gets all the pub (cuz the masses are idiots. Though yeah, it was a good block, too).

Seriously, McCaw can be great if he refines his game and adds some lbs. Can be like a Gerald Wallace (in his SF days) or, if extremely lucky, Scottie Pippen (a reach, I know). Ok, "poor man's" Scottie Pippen.

Nastradamus
11-18-2016, 12:57 PM
Iggy for Chandler

Prime_Shaq
11-18-2016, 01:08 PM
It was McCaw's block (and general D) started that amazing half minute vs Booker and the Suns in the 4th qtr the other night.

But of course it's KD's block that gets all the pub (cuz the masses are idiots. Though yeah, it was a good block, too).

Seriously, McCaw can be great if he refines his game and adds some lbs. Can be like a Gerald Wallace (in his SF days) or, if extremely lucky, Scottie Pippen (a reach, I know). Ok, "poor man's" Scottie Pippen.
Do you mean the block that led to Klay's 3 on the other end? I think that was Draymond