PDA

View Full Version : Early All Star Picks?

Fire Colangelo
11-17-2016, 02:38 AM
It's still early, but who do you think will make the all star teams this year?

East Starters:

Kyrie Irving
DeMar DeRozan
LeBron James
Carmelo Anthony
Andre Drummond

Reserves:

Jimmy Butler
Kemba Walker
Hassan Whiteside
Paul George
Kevin Love
Paul Millsap (or Dwight)
Giannis Antetokounmpo

West Starters:

Steph Curry
James Harden
Kawhi Leonard
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis

Reserves:

Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Damian Lillard
DeMarcus Cousins
Karl-Anthony Towns
Klay Thompson

First time All Stars in bolded.

This might be the first year we won't see Wade in an all star game :cry:

Who are your picks?

MrFonzworth
11-17-2016, 02:48 AM
Who cares. Why is the same thread created twice every week?

ballinhun8
11-17-2016, 02:52 AM
I think Wade is the favorite to be the leading vote getter at Guard for the East this year again. Lowry was second to him last year and was behind by 300k votes.

And now Wade is more of a feel good story, is playing in a way bigger market, and might axtually be on a pretty competitive team by the time votes are tallied.

Gatorade Sax
11-17-2016, 03:00 AM
Sorry to hijack the thread fellas, but how many posts until you can make a thread?

I know there's a few keen punters around..be fun to talk shop with these people.

Or is this more an OTC thing?

Fire Colangelo
11-17-2016, 03:01 AM
Who cares. Why is the same thread created twice every week?

Link of the same thread? Must've missed it.

I think Wade is the favorite to be the leading vote getter at Guard for the East this year again. Lowry was second to him last year and was behind by 300k votes.

And now Wade is more of a feel good story, is playing in a way bigger market, and might axtually be on a pretty competitive team by the time votes are tallied.

I hope so, with the way everyone is play this year it's going to be hard to say though. I don't even think Lowry will make the all star team given the way guys like Walker, and Isaiah are playing. Maybe if the Heat or the Bucks are REALLY bad, Wade can make it instead of Giannis/Whiteside.

sammichoffate
11-17-2016, 03:09 AM
East is finally starting to pick up in quality. I would replace Cousins with Draymond or Aldridge come all-star time, their stats aren't that great atm but they should pick it up by then.