PDA

View Full Version : Drake vs KD

aj1987
11-17-2016, 05:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWset1bB_Xc&spfreload=10

Some of the comments on YT are hilarious.

Prime_Shaq
11-17-2016, 05:18 AM
Who gives a **** about Drake?

aj1987
11-17-2016, 05:25 AM
Apparently the Canadians do. Drake night.... :roll: :roll:

That's not cool though. You can't bump into players like that.

fiddy
11-17-2016, 05:32 AM
Stupid attention whore, id bitch slap that сunt ASAP.

SpaceJam
11-17-2016, 05:33 AM
Drake thinks he's bigger than the game smh

BigKAT
11-17-2016, 05:47 AM
I think it's all in a good vibe.
Might be wrong.

LongLiveTheKing
11-17-2016, 06:42 AM
Only KD would get shook by Drake :lol

fiddy
11-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Only KD would get shook by Drake :lol
Shook? He murked that clown with his stare.

Kawhi
11-17-2016, 07:05 AM
Two beta males going at it, that should be something. Kinda like Dray n Klay and warriorfan going up against each other.

plowking
11-17-2016, 07:06 AM
Drake thinks he's bigger than the game smh

Or just some friendly banter between friends...

dunksby
11-17-2016, 07:34 AM
"Drake night" LMFAO! KD put that wannabe no talent fraud in his place.

SpaceJam
11-17-2016, 07:53 AM

Implying this is the first time he's tried to get some attention during a game?

Just stfu, sit down, and watch the game

C-Green
11-17-2016, 08:36 AM
You can still get pissed at your friends if you think they're disrespecting you. I definitely think KD was irritated to say the least.

k0kakw0rld
11-17-2016, 09:40 AM
As a canadian, I am not even a fan of his. Y'all americans are the one giving a **** about him. He is been on top of the Billboard for how long? If my memory is correct, he was number one for more than 2 months. Go check the stats, his latest album Views destroyed everything on sight.

-He is signed to an american music label in Young Money, Cash Money Billionaire.

-He is not only the biggest canadian artist right now but he is also the biggest rapper in the world (sales wise) nobody can match him, not even Wayne, Em or Jay.

- Billions of streams with Apple Music (again no other artist accomplished such achievements).

Hate him or love him, the guy is winning. I mean he got pissed on by another man in at a movie theater. He used to play in Degrassi, He got slapped by Diddy. Let me remind you that thses events occured way before his latest album came out. After all those L, he still winning because his fans aren't only from Canada, we only 30 Million people compare to y'all americans.

I'm done here. fk the Warriors, KD and Curry.

LukeWalton
11-17-2016, 09:43 AM
drake is a closet golden state fan

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/images/steph-curry-draymond-green-golden-state-warriors-references-drake-summer-sixteen.jpg

BigKAT
11-17-2016, 09:43 AM
As a canadian, I am not even a fan of his. Y'all americans are the one giving a **** about him. He is been on top of the Billboard for how long? If my memory is correct, he was number one for more than 2 months. Go check the stats, his latest album Views destroyed everything on sight.

-He is signed to an american music label in Young Money, Cash Money Billionaire.

-He is not only the biggest canadian artist right now but he is also the biggest rapper in the world (sales wise) nobody can match him, not even Wayne, Em or Jay.

- Billions of streams with Apple Music (again no other artist accomplished such achievements).

Hate him or love him, the guy is winning. I mean he got pissed on by another man in at a movie theater. He used to play in Degrassi, He got slapped by Diddy. Let me remind you that thses events occured way before his latest album came out. After all those L, he still winning because his fans aren't only from Canada, we only 30 Million people compare to y'all americans.

If you think money makes Drake a better rapper then Eminem and Lil' Wayne than you've got your priorities ****ed up man.

Drake's songs are nowhere near Eminem and Lil Wayne's quality.
Just because he sells booty and catchy shit doesn't mean he's got anything on them.

In unrelated business, yeah sure Drake's successfull and I wish him all the best. But don't compare him to the GOAT rapper. (Em'.)

hold this L
11-17-2016, 09:49 AM

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/images/steph-curry-draymond-green-golden-state-warriors-references-drake-summer-sixteen.jpg
He is a closet fan of every successful team. He's basically the Fudge of supporting teams, but he's actually successful at life as well. You should see him in soccer, I've seen him with like 6/10 top teams.

fiddy
11-17-2016, 10:20 AM

Drake is a closet fаggot

If you think money makes Drake a better rapper then Eminem and Lil' Wayne than you've got your priorities ****ed up man.

Just because he sells booty and catchy shit doesn't mean he's got anything on them.

In unrelated business, yeah sure Drake's successfull and I wish him all the best. But don't compare him to the GOAT rapper. (Em'.)
I dont get why people even bother to compare Drake to other rappers, he's a pop star, compare him to Pitbull or something ffs.

Trumpocalypse
11-17-2016, 10:50 AM
Drake night? Cringe.

lilteapot
11-17-2016, 11:06 AM
I can't decide who is the bigger bitch, KD or Drake.

Knicksfever2010
11-17-2016, 11:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snCD7Of1R48

Dro
11-17-2016, 11:24 AM

respek

Dro
11-17-2016, 11:25 AM

To be fair, he didn't say Drake was a better rapper, he said he's outselling everyone which is true and it answers the question of "who cares about Drake?".

dazzer87
11-17-2016, 03:00 PM

Yup....so the hack was confused last night........Rooting for his home team or the warriors.....

bdreason
11-17-2016, 03:38 PM
These guys are buddies. Probably hung out after the game.

k0kakw0rld
11-17-2016, 03:41 PM

Key word: "Sales Wise" Today he is no match, bring the numbers if you want.

Now, understand that never in my life I have said Drake was better than Em, are you crazy. The same niqqa who doesn't write his own sh!t? Come one now, I know my hip hop. I'm a hardcore hip hop fan. First of all you entitled to your own opinion as far as who is the greatest Rapper ever.

By default it should be: Rakim (GOD MC)
Global Impact wise: Pac, Biggie (Died 20 years ago, still talking about them today)
Body of Work, Longevity, Consistency: Jay-z
Lyrics, Techniques, Wordplay: Eminem is taking it
Storytelling: Eminem, Andre 3000 (Outkast)
Street Impact: Jadakiss
Realness: Dark Man X (DMX)

Notable mentions: Lil Wayne (yes Weezy F) Millionaire at 14 years old, just saying. Killed the game for many years then created another monster in Drake. Also other notable mentions LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Styles P, Kool G Rap, Big L, AZ, Redman, Meth, The entire Wu, KRS-one, Nasir Jones aka Nasty Nas This man for me is up there to with Em and Jay.

Top 5 should look like this...

1-Rakim: - (He invented the syllables, wordplay, GOD MC)

2-Jay-z: - (15 albums, all of them went platinum) Watch the Throne went platinum as well.

3- Pac/Biggie: - We will treat them as one because it's almost impossible to find a winner between them. (I prefer biggie's flow and lyrical content)

4-Nas/Em: - Now I said earlier that Em/Jay/Nas are all the same level. In fact Jay is bigger than them then comes Em then Nas.

5-Jadakiss: - This man has been there since pac. His consistency when it comes to giving back to the street. His mixtape game has been one of the best in the game. He is the King of features. He is the only rapper I know that never had a whack verse and never got destroyed on a track by another one of his peer. #bars4bars the best rapper in the world.

C-Green
11-17-2016, 05:01 PM
I can't decide who is the bigger bitch, KD or Drake.
Coin toss

BigKAT
11-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Key word: "Sales Wise" Today he is no match, bring the numbers if you want.

Now, understand that never in my life I have said Drake was better than Em, are you crazy. The same niqqa who doesn't write his own sh!t? Come one now, I know my hip hop. I'm a hardcore hip hop fan. First of all you entitled to your own opinion as far as who is the greatest Rapper ever.

By default it should be: Rakim (GOD MC)
Global Impact wise: Pac, Biggie (Died 20 years ago, still talking about them today)
Body of Work, Longevity, Consistency: Jay-z
Lyrics, Techniques, Wordplay: Eminem is taking it
Storytelling: Eminem, Andre 3000 (Outkast)
Street Impact: Jadakiss
Realness: Dark Man X (DMX)

Notable mentions: Lil Wayne (yes Weezy F) Millionaire at 14 years old, just saying. Killed the game for many years then created another monster in Drake. Also other notable mentions LL Cool J, Ice Cube, Styles P, Kool G Rap, Big L, AZ, Redman, Meth, The entire Wu, KRS-one, Nasir Jones aka Nasty Nas This man for me is up there to with Em and Jay.

Top 5 should look like this...

1-Rakim: - (He invented the syllables, wordplay, GOD MC)

2-Jay-z: - (15 albums, all of them went platinum) Watch the Throne went platinum as well.

3- Pac/Biggie: - We will treat them as one because it's almost impossible to find a winner between them. (I prefer biggie's flow and lyrical content)

4-Nas/Em: - Now I said earlier that Em/Jay/Nas are all the same level. In fact Jay is bigger than them then comes Em then Nas.

5-Jadakiss: - This man has been there since pac. His consistency when it comes to giving back to the street. His mixtape game has been one of the best in the game. He is the King of features. He is the only rapper I know that never had a whack verse and never got destroyed on a track by another one of his peer. #bars4bars the best rapper in the world.

Quality post.
We're good.
I prefer Eminem because I grew up to his songs. (Born 1994, but by the time I knew english Tupac and the likes weren't as prominant, or alive.)

Also they play his songs over the radio here all the time at night time, he's my favorite artist regardless of genre. (Though I'll admit he has a bunch of stink bombs)

Anyhow, like I said, we're all good. :cheers:

Hey Yo
11-17-2016, 05:53 PM

This guy is more popular at Toronto sporting events than some dude who calls himself Drake....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs478.snc4/50555_2350507496_2930_n.jpg

CTbasketball92
11-17-2016, 05:57 PM

Could be, but Drake is kind of a clown to be honest. There's truth to those memes

Smoke117
11-17-2016, 05:57 PM
That "Drake Night" bullshit made me cringe.

Dro
11-17-2016, 06:07 PM
Anybody see the little boy performing his song before the game? Is that his nephew or something?

FreezingTsmoove
11-18-2016, 03:44 AM
In other news that lil sLLut Doris accepted drakes home dinner invite

tmacattack33
11-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Drake = At the top of the mainstream rap game. People like Meek Mill avoid writing diss songs aimed at him.

Durant = joins the competition

I don't see this ending well for Durant. Only because he can't rap, and therefore he's not gonna be able to join Drake's record label to join his competition.

And I don't even like Drake much.

DaHeezy
11-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Drake fans are like the Swifties or the Bhey-Hive. They are a physcic bunch that will go out of their way to ruin your life to defend their idol. They're scarier than the Jordaneers. I wouldn't mess with them. Durant best STFU if he knew what's good for him

red1
11-18-2016, 01:08 PM
these two closet homos are clearly friends. wouldnt be surprised if they have richard jefferson and luke walton style get-togethers

n00bie
11-19-2016, 08:15 PM

This. I don't know one canadian that actually likes drake. Why do Americans have such poor taste in music? Same goes with Justin Bieber. This kid actually gets booed in Canadian performances, yet hes always topping the charts. :biggums:

GreatHILL
11-19-2016, 08:22 PM

rapper? lmao

Fire Colangelo
11-19-2016, 11:59 PM
:lol :lol

probably salty that KD didn't come to Toronto.

Honestly though, might be an accident that's been overblown.