PDA

View Full Version : Curry and Durant

StrongLurk
11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
I made a thread before the season started saying they will be a better offensive combo than Lebron/Wade, and it definitely looks that way at least scoring wise.

In the games I've watched, Curry and Durant look like they are just messing around, yet they are both averaging 28ppg on 66% TS and 68%TS.

They are the best scorers in the NBA and do it on historical efficiency. I think they can be the best scoring duo in history (at least over a couple seasons), better than Lebron/Wade and Shaq/Kobe.

1manfastbreak
11-17-2016, 01:33 PM
I made a thread before the season started saying they will be a better offensive combo than Lebron/Wade, and it definitely looks that way at least scoring wise.

not exactly going out on a limb with that prediction.

Gileraracer
11-17-2016, 01:50 PM

In the games I've watched, Curry and Durant look like they are just messing around, yet they are both averaging 28ppg on 66% TS and 68%TS.

They are the best scorers in the NBA and do it on historical efficiency. I think they can be the best scoring duo in history (at least over a couple seasons), better than Lebron/Wade and Shaq/Kobe.

No wonder, Lebron can't shoot

Nick Young
11-17-2016, 01:53 PM
meanwhile...

http://dsz7vodgjx60a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/17043702/resize-1.png