PDA

View Full Version : Bosh what is he up to ???????????????

Jasper
11-17-2016, 08:17 PM
No news items ,, huh , Miami fans any news what is going on with Bosh ??

aj1987
11-17-2016, 08:43 PM
His career is pretty much done. The Heat have given up on his recovering from his blood clots. Will probably retire soon.

bluechox2
11-17-2016, 09:14 PM
hes waiting for the heat to cut him, and he will sign with lebron's cavs even though he wont be eligible for the playoffs but he will get a conciliatory ring from his buddy

MrFonzworth
11-17-2016, 09:16 PM
hes waiting for the heat to cut him, and he will sign with lebron's cavs even though he wont be eligible for the playoffs but he will get a conciliatory ring from his buddy
nope.

Smoke117
11-17-2016, 09:20 PM
His career is pretty much done. The Heat have given up on his recovering from his blood clots. Will probably retire soon.

Eh...I don't know about that. He doesn't want to retire and some team will probably take the risk and sign him to play 20-25mpg.

r15mohd
11-18-2016, 09:50 AM
he's not cleared by the NBA as well, right?

whatever the case, he's still getting his check and it's not applying to the Heats cap (unless he plays a certain amount of games) - both are thanking the Heats disability insurance vendor for this shining light seeing he cant play

likely his career is over, and that sucks for all bball reasons - but he's getting paid, growing his family and enjoying the Miami life all while vacationing, and will end up in the HoF once all's said and done. it's just too risky at this point knowing he can drop on the court with any exertion pushing those clots to the lungs

Jasper
11-18-2016, 10:16 AM
I wish a press conference by him would come out , and tell us all what is happening , and what he would like to do....

If he leaves the NBA - should he be a HOF'er ????????????????????

aj1987
11-18-2016, 10:25 AM
he's not cleared by the NBA as well, right?

whatever the case, he's still getting his check and it's not applying to the Heats cap (unless he plays a certain amount of games) - both are thanking the Heats disability insurance vendor for this shining light seeing he cant play

likely his career is over, and that sucks for all bball reasons - but he's getting paid, growing his family and enjoying the Miami life all while vacationing, and will end up in the HoF once all's said and done. it's just too risky at this point knowing he can drop on the court with any exertion pushing those clots to the lungs
Hasn't been evaluated by the league doctors, AFAIK. It was the team physical which he failed after which they pretty much said his career with the Heat is over.

I wish a press conference by him would come out , and tell us all what is happening , and what he would like to do....

If he leaves the NBA - should he be a HOF'er ????????????????????
1st ballot without question.

HiphopRelated
11-18-2016, 11:13 AM
They'll cut him after the playoff deadline

Ben Simons
11-18-2016, 11:14 AM
He is done with LeBron. He'll go to Houston if he is cut and able to play.

bluechox2
11-18-2016, 12:08 PM
They'll cut him after the playoff deadline

let me guess, you read right till i typed lebron....read the rest of the shit before typing stupid response

bluechox2
11-18-2016, 12:09 PM
He is done with LeBron. He'll go to Houston if he is cut and able to play.

na chris bosh is like a dear with all 4 of its legs cut off....hes gonna go to his safest place possible and thats branbran and he gets a david blatt type ring what more does he want

BigNBAfan
11-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Eh...I don't know about that. He doesn't want to retire and some team will probably take the risk and sign him to play 20-25mpg.

That's not how it works dumbass. You need medical clearance to play... this isn't some bullshit rec ball.

smoove1986
11-18-2016, 01:47 PM
there was recently an article in a german basketball magazine that the whole problem is not only about the heat, but the nba organization which won't take the risk of watching a player dying on the floor. so it's about image too I guess. According to this article, bosh himself said he feels well and is ready to play but not allowed (by the heat). So if it's true, I'd be surprised if adam silver let a trade happen.

FreezingTsmoove
11-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Hes in Mexico sight seeing via the snapchat story he posted today

HiphopRelated
11-18-2016, 02:13 PM
let me guess, you read right till i typed lebron....read the rest of the shit before typing stupid response
THe point is that they won't waste the spot

Jasper
11-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Hes in Mexico sight seeing via the snapchat story he posted today
Dam the Mexican league.... build the wall.

Smoke117
11-18-2016, 05:02 PM
That's not how it works dumbass. You need medical clearance to play... this isn't some bullshit rec ball.

No shit, ****tard. My point is he will probably get clearance eventually after enough time has passed.

aj1987
11-18-2016, 05:52 PM
No shit, ****tard. My point is he will probably get clearance eventually after enough time has passed.
That's the thing though. As much as I'd like to see him on the court, blood clots are a life threatening condition and he has been diagnosed with them twice. The Heat have already said that his career is over with the team. It's not like they're going to throw away a player who's as good as Bosh.

Jasper
11-18-2016, 09:01 PM
If he is taking blood thinning medication, is that considered PHD ??
performance hansin' drugs.

aj1987
11-18-2016, 09:37 PM
If he is taking blood thinning medication, is that considered PHD ??
performance hansin' drugs.
Yep. He's Dr. Chris Bosh now.

GrapeApe
11-18-2016, 09:48 PM
I highly doubt he plays another NBA game. I can't envision a doctor ever clearing him and it's far too dangerous to play while taking anticoagulants or blood thinners. He's an intelligent guy and he'll have a number of opportunities post-basketball. I don't think he'll go into coaching (partly due to the extensive air travel), but I could definitely see him staying involved with the game in some capacity. Possibly as a broadcaster/analyst.

Smoke117
11-18-2016, 10:19 PM
That's the thing though. As much as I'd like to see him on the court, blood clots are a life threatening condition and he has been diagnosed with them twice. The Heat have already said that his career is over with the team. It's not like they're going to throw away a player who's as good as Bosh.

Yeah, but with lower minutes and maybe a schedule where he mostly just plays home games (so he doesn't have to sit on planes for hours on end), he could possibly be cleared to play again.

FKAri
11-18-2016, 10:26 PM
Well basically what happened was he was chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of doctors who were up to no good started giving him a physical like they always would. He got one little blood clot and Pat Riley got scared. He said, "You can't play. Go Home and take care."

BigNBAfan
11-19-2016, 02:16 AM

after enough time has passed? Are you ****ing 12? This aint time out you little ****