PDA

View Full Version : Does it feel like KAT is underacheiving?

CTbasketball92
11-17-2016, 10:20 PM
He's clearly the most talented player on his roster, and it doesn't feel like he has any weaknesses, and he's getting 22 & 9 on good efficiency ... but why does it feel like Wiggins is still the go-to? Why does it feel like KAT disappears at times?

pedromarinho
11-17-2016, 10:22 PM
Team first type of player? I don't know.

FireMcFailPlease
11-17-2016, 10:24 PM
He dominates inside the arch but can get trigger happy from 3 if he makes one.

he had a slow start to the season but it returning back to form

Lebron23
11-17-2016, 10:24 PM
He's clearly the most talented player on his roster, and it doesn't feel like he has any weaknesses, and he's getting 22 & 9 on good efficiency ... but why does it feel like Wiggins is still the go-to? Why does it feel like KAT disappears at times?

Wiggins is their closer, and their go to guy. He probably average in double digits if he plays closer to the basket.

Smoke117
11-17-2016, 10:26 PM
He's a very underwhelming defensive player that's for sure. The center is supposed to be a big part of your defense and this team has been garbage this year and was garbage last year in this regard.

I honestly don't understand why you guys are talking about offense when it's the defense that's this teams problem.

bdreason
11-17-2016, 10:27 PM
TWolves lack playmakers. Watch their offense, and you'll notice most of the players can't even make a basic pass into the post.

Dave3
11-18-2016, 04:02 AM
1. Expectations were too high. Like you said 22/9 for a guy who just turned 21. That's really good.
2. Wiggins made a bigger jump than expected causing him to outshine Towns so far in this early season
3. He's very talented shooting the ball but he's kind of fallen in love with the perimeter game. When he's more in the post he'll become even more dominant.

BigKAT
11-18-2016, 04:32 AM
He played 90 Games in the NBA.
I like what he's doing all things considered.
Wiggins 3rd year leap does not make Towns look bad imo.

Go Wiggins though, really happy for him (And us.)

Prime_Shaq
11-18-2016, 04:34 AM
22/9 for a guy you expect to have a sophomore slump, give the kid some time.

bobopenguin
11-18-2016, 05:02 AM
He played 90 Games in the NBA.
I like what he's doing all things considered.
Wiggins 3rd year leap does not make Towns look bad imo.

Go Wiggins though, really happy for him (And us.)

would u trade KAT straight up for:
1)james harden
2) porzingis
3) anthony davis
4) lebron james
5) kevin durant

KyrieTheFuture
11-18-2016, 06:13 AM
would u trade KAT straight up for:
1)james harden
2) porzingis
3) anthony davis
4) lebron james
5) kevin durant
No, age
No, not as good
No, injury concern
No, age
No, too much of a posse

BigKAT
11-18-2016, 07:32 AM
No, age
No, not as good
No, injury concern
No, age
No, too much of a posse

This, and no because their prime won't match Wiggins, Lavine, dunn and Dieng's prime.

The reason OKC did well is that Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden and Durant all hit their levels together.

Kingwillball
11-18-2016, 08:53 AM

Guards control ball and Wiggins never afraid to turn away a shot. The offense is not run through KAT they don't make a concerted effort to feed him ball in post either except a few times per GM. Wiggins can score his jumper has improved as well so for now he will lead team in scoring while KAT will be 2nd in scoring and lead in boards.

pedromarinho
11-18-2016, 10:34 AM
This, and no because their prime won't match Wiggins, Lavine, dunn and Dieng's prime.

The reason OKC did well is that Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden and Durant all hit their levels together.OKC did well but would do better now if still had them.

Ben Simons
11-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Yes, he is playing worse than last year rather than stepping it up. His scoring is up only because of more shots and minutes, but he is shooting worse (54% down to 50%). He is getting less less blocks and rebounds despite more minutes. I'd call that underachieving. Though, I don't expect it to last. He has a great career ahead of him.