PDA

View Full Version : ISH world, I need your honest opinion. I just made this "Legendary" NBA Mix

k0kakw0rld
11-18-2016, 03:13 PM
Let's put our differences aside please and stop the trolling. I want a honest opinion... Ft. (LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, Stephen Curry, Russell Westbrook & Damian Lillard) Just a short video...

I would also like to add that I am the producer behind the beat you hear. :cheers:

[NBA Mix 2016] - Legendary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oIUoLQqww)

CuhGetsBucks
11-18-2016, 03:37 PM
Wasn't bad just a few things I noticed:

- Video was in random order, didn't really understand what I was looking at it. "clutch plays" would've been a better title. On top of that Lillard in the video confused me when KD and Kawhi are consensus top 5 players. It made the gist of the video confusing for me.

- Try not to use too many filters, the lack of color can make the video bland and unappealing.

-Try making an intro graphic instead of credit style " .... Presents" it's distracting to pay attention to the highlight and the credit.

Good work though, keep it up.

k0kakw0rld
11-18-2016, 03:50 PM
Wasn't bad just a few things I noticed:

- Video was in random order, didn't really understand what I was looking at it. "clutch plays" would've been a better title. On top of that Lillard in the video confused me when KD and Kawhi are consensus top 5 players. It made the gist of the video confusing for me.

- Try not to use too many filters, the lack of color can make the video bland and unappealing.

-Try making an intro graphic instead of credit style " .... Presents" it's distracting to pay attention to the highlight and the credit.

Good work though, keep it up.
I appreciate and respect your opinion thanks. How about the beat?

AirFederer
11-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Like the beat :cheers: