PDA

View Full Version : Area 21 sucks. Either get KG on the desk with the guys or scrap it

lilteapot
11-18-2016, 04:57 PM
He would be an AWESOME addition to the desk with Chuck, Kenny, Shaq and EJ. The trashtalk on set would be legendary.

Smoke117
11-18-2016, 05:00 PM
Replace Shaq with KG you mean...the immature cry baby is obnoxious as hell.

bdreason
11-18-2016, 05:01 PM
The whole segment is cringe worthy. I don't think KG is gonna make it on TNT.

Wally450
11-18-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't think it will last too long. Just keep the 4 at the desk, they're great together and funny as hell.

L.Kizzle
11-18-2016, 05:43 PM
It depends on his guest. The first one with Rasheed was funny. Not so much with Sam Mitchell. Nate Robinson last night was okay.

TemporaMutantur
11-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Agreed, adding him to the group dynamic would be the right move. That's what I figured was happening when I heard he got signed. He doesn't need that monologue bullshit, he needs to engage in discussion.

FreezingTsmoove
11-18-2016, 05:54 PM
ITS not the guests its just that KG sucks overall as a human being

Him trying to act like a normal guy is cringeworthy we all know hes a ****ing douchebag off camera

Going to be a great day when that overrated racist pos gets off my tv screen for good

aj1987
11-18-2016, 05:56 PM

Him trying to act like a normal guy is cringeworthy we all know hes a ****ing douchebag off camera

Going to be a great day when that overrated racist pos gets off my tv screen for good
Kinda agree with this.

I wouldn't mind if C-Webb replaces Shaq or just gets a permanent seat as the 5th member. Dude is funny as hell.

Pointguard
11-18-2016, 06:17 PM

I keep forgetting we all know him off camera. KG without competition is a naturally funny guy. The fact that he obsesses is what makes him interesting.

pedromarinho
11-18-2016, 06:18 PM
The structure of the program does not help as well...

Might be better to just shut it down 4 good.

CuhGetsBucks
11-18-2016, 06:22 PM
The over intense players are normally hated by casual fans outside their main cities once their careers are over.

KG, Ray Lewis, Barkley etc.

It's quite the price to pay for a career of being on annoying or douchey.

But it happens

Smoke117
11-18-2016, 06:27 PM
The over intense players are normally hated by casual fans outside their main cities once their careers are over.

But it happens

It's called sour grapes...they'd have loved them on their teams of course.

lilteapot
11-18-2016, 07:24 PM

But it happens
Casual fans love Barkley. Wrong example.

raprap
11-18-2016, 08:40 PM
KG does his job well but the idea isn't working.

SpaceJam
11-18-2016, 11:40 PM
It depends on his guest. The first one with Rasheed was funny. Not so much with Sam Mitchell. Nate Robinson last night was okay.

It's pretty much this, they started off too big with Sheed as the first guest

MiseryCityTexas
11-19-2016, 02:53 AM
The whole segment is cringe worthy. I don't think KG is gonna make it on TNT.

Y'all said the same exact thing about Shaq when he first got on, and he's still there.

MiseryCityTexas
11-19-2016, 02:58 AM
That one Area 21 episode that had Sheed Wallace on it was the shit. That was a great episode.

AintNoSunshine
11-19-2016, 03:03 AM
Replace Shaq with KG you mean...the immature cry baby is obnoxious as hell.

Word. Shaq provides zero basketball insight, interrupts when others try to do so. Dude's so fking annoying and isn't remotely funny

Harison
11-19-2016, 07:36 AM
Its a good idea, KG has shitloads of hilarious interviews, I wouldnt be surprised if he does great on this show.

keep-itreal
11-19-2016, 07:41 AM
Shaq is only good when he's doing Shaqtin a fool

replace him with KG on the desk and just let shaq do interviews and shaqtin a fool

To4
11-19-2016, 08:24 AM
Anybody miss Webber and gary payton combo?? Sh*t was hilarious!

CuhGetsBucks
11-19-2016, 02:58 PM
Word. Shaq provides zero basketball insight, interrupts when others try to do so. Dude's so fking annoying and isn't remotely funny
Shaq on Hack-A-Shaq:

"Forget strategy, play basketball"

he must be trying to portray a character because there's really no way he's this dumb.

Meticode
11-19-2016, 09:56 PM
:sleeping

Smoke117
11-19-2016, 10:12 PM
Seriously, though, get rid of Shaq...his tantrums are just cringeworthy. Like that time he had a shit fit over hack a shaq. :facepalm All the guy ever does is criticize all the big men because they don't play like him...who the hell else ever did? Not a whole lot players who can just lower their shoulder (and get it away with it...a lot of his moves were offensive fouls that weren't called) and bump their way to the basket the way this physical freak could.

MiseryCityTexas
11-20-2016, 04:41 PM
A lot of people in the mid to late 90s hated Kenny Smith before Charles Barkley became a sports analyst. Now everyone says they're a great team.

MiseryCityTexas
11-21-2016, 03:46 AM

You already know KG was gonna put Sam Mitchell on Area21. Sam was KG's mentor and one of his best friends on the T-Wolves.

SpaceJam
11-21-2016, 03:57 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZucpMoYuuqn9C/giphy.gif