JohnMax
11-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Steph Curry

http://i64.tinypic.com/3469ag0.png

Kevin Durant

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qu59ol.png

Uncle Drew
11-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Too bad he'll shrink to LeBron's ***** size come playoff time.

Mike smith
11-21-2016, 06:35 PM
Too bad he'll shrink to LeBron's ***** size come playoff time.
He actually played very well against lebron the year they made the finals

antonAC
11-21-2016, 06:43 PM
not really. the warriors got him because he was available, they could afford him and their current SF was their weakest link and was outgoing unless they gave him a max.

they obviously did not get him because they thought their current offensive weapons were inadequate, they got him because he's kevin durant and they could.

Bankaii
11-21-2016, 06:43 PM
If the 3rd best player in the world has a bad game you always have the 2nd best player in the world to lead the team.
Not to mention the 2 top 15-20 players and FMVP off the bench.
This is ridiculous:oldlol:

miggyme1
11-21-2016, 07:16 PM
yea I just hopes it pay off come playoff time....so many holes on the team now....like I see no dog,cblue collar guys on the team now besides draymond and iggy now. like u need guys that don't mind getting dirty.....curry,klay,durant all great players but they are all flash players......you wont see them diving for loose balls....taking charges, etc.

JohnMax
11-21-2016, 07:17 PM
Curry struggled against them because of Avery Bradley and Matthew Dellavedova.

bluechox2
11-21-2016, 07:57 PM
but they won like 24 straight last year....so getting durant has been a disappointment so far

coined
11-21-2016, 08:01 PM
It proved otherwise.They are relying to score 120 -130 points to win games now with Durant, as they are worse defensively.Barnes was much better defender then Durant.

Uncle Drew
11-21-2016, 08:41 PM
He actually played very well against lebron the year they made the finals
LeBron owns his soul.

MrFonzworth
11-21-2016, 09:01 PM
If the 3rd best player in the world has a bad game you always have the 2nd best player in the world to lead the team.

Too bad Klay isn't playing like a top 50 player and Iggy is currently irrelevant and didn't deserve the FMVP in the first place.

Spurs m8
11-21-2016, 09:05 PM
Who cares.... Thanks for stating the obvious.

You also don't follow the Warriors, you are a Hawks man... Weak dog

DoctorP
11-22-2016, 04:36 AM
stacked.

KyrieTheFuture
11-22-2016, 05:41 AM
You need box scores to explain why the warriors got Kevin Durant?

GimmeThat
11-22-2016, 06:23 AM
it shows that Curry excels best at the first opportunity to score

I wonder if Curry's ability to lead as example has been the cause to the decline to players who had gotten heavy minutes

sure, many would say when the going gets going, no one's really gonna complain. the players who can probably be productive despite of Curry on the floor probably takes the paycheck because it's better or for the least, more stable there. And those who can't, probably did it because they all saw a bit of Steph Curry in themselves.

players who felt that raw physical size isn't the sole factor when it comes to success in winning basketball games

when you go back to Steph Curry deciding to play in the whichever round of playoff despite of his injury. I think this may had been a point for the casual fans to say, well without knowing truly how good/great Steph Curry is, are his teammates truly as spectacular as portrayed.

and going back as to why I stated maybe Steph Curry leading by example may be a problem? the playoffs, a time where no guaranteed extra money are promised to the players, tests how much passion one could really have about the occupation in which they participate in.

bros before hoes, display of skills over bragging rights

bobopenguin
11-22-2016, 06:44 AM

right now the best player in the world is probably anthony davis.

dunksby
11-22-2016, 07:04 AM
You need box scores to explain why the warriors got Kevin Durant?
:roll: