PDA

View Full Version : James Harden - 3rd most turnovers in a game ever.

AussieSteve
11-24-2016, 12:26 AM
12 turnovers. Most in a game since 2009 and 3rd all time.

Looks set to smash the all time record for most turnovers in s season. Currently averaging 5.8 per game.

jlip
11-24-2016, 12:35 AM
He already has the record.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/tov_season.html

SouBeachTalents
11-24-2016, 12:37 AM
He's done worse in the playoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6G-yx9jAo

Young X
11-24-2016, 12:42 AM
He's done worse in the playoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6G-yx9jAoThat game was the worst performance I've ever seen from a superstar. Every time he touched the ball something bad happened. He looked like he was drunk...come to think of it maybe he was. He's still a fantastic player though but man.

imdaman99
11-24-2016, 12:46 AM
Him and Goatbrook about to set records :rockon:

egokiller
11-24-2016, 12:47 AM
12 turnovers. Most in a game since 2009 and 3rd all time.

Looks set to smash the all time record for most turnovers in s season. Currently averaging 5.8 per game.

There goes that regular season mvp. :roll:

k0kakw0rld
11-24-2016, 01:05 AM
One of the most overrated players in the league. High usage player and EMPTY STAT$

Smoke117
11-24-2016, 01:08 AM
One of the most overrated players in the league. High usage player and EMPTY STAT$

You realize the Rockets are 9-6 and he is by far the best player on the team, right? You're a ****ing retard.

ElPigto
11-24-2016, 11:23 AM

One of the James haters. Let me guess, you hate his style of play because all he does is shoot free throws and never plays defense?

James has been the reason our team has been making the playoffs the last four years. Hell, his 2014-2015 was an amazing run considering that Dwight was out for half the season and Joey ****ing Dorsey and Tarik Black were his centers.

This year, we live and die with James. Without him, the Rockets are in the bottom of the standings. I am not saying you can criticize him, but at least offer some informative shit, not your bullshit "empty stats" response which most basketball enthusiasts would disagree with you. He definitely deserves criticism for falling asleep at the defensive end during critical times of the game, deserves criticism for sometimes appearing to not play with any passion and just being very passive and clumsy at times and his iso bullshit plays that slow the game down to a crawl and allows the defense to get set to stop his penetration, thus limiting his ability to kick the ball out to open shooters.

There is plenty to criticize James about, but besides the negatives that he brings to the court, he ****ing carries the Rockets. Sure, we will be a 7th or 8th seed, but can't hate on a player when other superstars can't even carry their teams to a playoff berth, *cough* Westbrook in 14-15 season when Durant was out *cough*; *cough* Cousins every single year since he was drafted *cough*, *cough* Melo and his shitty Knicks year in and year out in the shitty leastern conference, etc.

Dumbass.

Spurs m8
11-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Unless he's shooting the ball, he's absolutely useless

Wally450
11-24-2016, 09:57 PM
One of the James haters. Let me guess, you hate his style of play because all he does is shoot free throws and never plays defense?

James has been the reason our team has been making the playoffs the last four years. Hell, his 2014-2015 was an amazing run considering that Dwight was out for half the season and Joey ****ing Dorsey and Tarik Black were his centers.

This year, we live and die with James. Without him, the Rockets are in the bottom of the standings. I am not saying you can criticize him, but at least offer some informative shit, not your bullshit "empty stats" response which most basketball enthusiasts would disagree with you. He definitely deserves criticism for falling asleep at the defensive end during critical times of the game, deserves criticism for sometimes appearing to not play with any passion and just being very passive and clumsy at times and his iso bullshit plays that slow the game down to a crawl and allows the defense to get set to stop his penetration, thus limiting his ability to kick the ball out to open shooters.

There is plenty to criticize James about, but besides the negatives that he brings to the court, he ****ing carries the Rockets. Sure, we will be a 7th or 8th seed, but can't hate on a player when other superstars can't even carry their teams to a playoff berth, *cough* Westbrook in 14-15 season when Durant was out *cough*; *cough* Cousins every single year since he was drafted *cough*, *cough* Melo and his shitty Knicks year in and year out in the shitty leastern conference, etc.

Dumbass.

:applause: :applause:

CuhGetsBucks
11-24-2016, 10:01 PM
Lol yall hate James Harden but love Dame and Melo, I don't get it

JohnMax
11-24-2016, 10:05 PM
Turnover Leaders

James Harden 87
Russell Westbrook 85
Emmanuel Mudiay 54

LAZERUSS
11-24-2016, 10:27 PM
Kareem committed 13 turnovers against Wilt's Lakers in a 112-105 Bucks loss on 11/21/71.

He followed that up two nights later against the Pistons with 11 more.

A total of 24 TOs in a two consecutive game span.

Nastradamus
11-24-2016, 10:30 PM
I give zero ****s about Harden's TOs

1manfastbreak
11-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I give zero ****s about Harden's TOs

then you should give zero sh!ts about his assist numbers as well.

When you handle the ball as much as Harden does, TO's are bound to happen. 10+ assists are cool but not if you're Ast/TO ratio is 2.

dubnation
11-25-2016, 04:27 PM
Kareem committed 13 turnovers against Wilt's Lakers in a 112-105 Bucks loss on 11/21/71.

He followed that up two nights later against the Pistons with 11 more.

A total of 24 TOs in a two consecutive game span.

Wow, MJ and Lebron must be the 2 GOATs then, that's what you're implying old man?

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
11-25-2016, 11:09 PM
What is Harden's Assist To Turnover Ratio? I'm sure there are a number of starting Point Guards this season with worse Assist To Turnover % than Harden.

Smook A.
11-25-2016, 11:12 PM

Dumbass.
:applause:

Anyone who says Harden is overrated and produces empty stats is a retard. Turnovers aside, Harden has really stepped his game up.

swagga
11-26-2016, 11:50 AM
:applause:

Anyone who says Harden is overrated and produces empty stats is a retard. Turnovers aside, Harden has really stepped his game up.

he isn't empty stats but he is mightily overrated. I've seen them before and I have been telling it for a long time, harden is the worst kind of star, the cancerous type. Just like cousins he puts up numbers, he has big games, great metrics, and just like cousins you can't build a team for him, he has zero leadership, more playoff busts than I can count, uninterested in defense or in team organization, and content with statpadding in mediocre environments under mediocre coaches. Unless they change DRASTICALLY they'll never be superstars like lebron/wade/kobe/jordan.

And let's not act like he plays on a trash team: eric gordon, ryan anderson, ariza, beverly, brewer, nene and capela aren't stars but they aren't trash.

I couldn't give a fck what you nigggas say tbh, any older man knows exactly what I'm talking about here.

MiseryCityTexas
11-26-2016, 01:40 PM
Steve Nash had a lot of turnovers and was turnover prone when he played in the absolute prime of his career too, yet nobody mentions this.