PDA

View Full Version : LeBron hasn't beaten any quality teams in the Finals

warriorfan
11-24-2016, 01:48 PM
OKC - young overrated chokers
SA - Old as ****
GS - 3 best defensive players injured or suspended, best player's health severely compromised

SouBeachTalents
11-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Either has Curry

BigKAT
11-24-2016, 01:52 PM
I disagree with the SA.
One of the best series I've ever seen.

In no point did I feel like I'm watching a washed up team.
Tim Duncan looked 26 in some of these games, had a few really good ones.
Tony was on top of his game, that game 1 dagger was just sick.
Danny green went absolutly unconsious from the 3pt line.

Best Finals I've watched live. (Considering I watched 5 live, and not as reruns, I guess that doesn't stand for that much.)

But still. That's my opinion.
Not going to go into that GSW Territory, or OKC.

warriorfan
11-24-2016, 01:57 PM
I disagree with the SA.
One of the best series I've ever seen.

In no point did I feel like I'm watching a washed up team.
Tim Duncan looked 26 in some of these games, had a few really good ones.
Tony was on top of his game, that game 1 dagger was just sick.
Danny green went absolutly unconsious from the 3pt line.

Best Finals I've watched live. (Considering I watched 5 live, and not as reruns, I guess that doesn't stand for that much.)

But still. That's my opinion.
Not going to go into that GSW Territory, or OKC.

Parker, Manu, and Duncan had an average age of 35 between them

Leonard was only 21

They lucked out and found a window where San Antonio's old stars were aging and their new star hadn't emerged

ballinhun8
11-24-2016, 02:08 PM
Just a terrible thread

Dragonyeuw
11-24-2016, 02:15 PM
The Warriors, even at less than full strength from injuries, suspensions and whatever other narrative you want to use, are still better than most.

Bankaii
11-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Finals competiton is one thing you can't possibly try to degrade Lebron for.
The only GOATs that have faced equally tough Finals comp are Magic, Bird, and maybe Wilt.
Try again Cucksfan.

Wally450
11-24-2016, 02:21 PM
The Warriors haven't beaten any quality teams in the playoffs in the past 4 years.

BeastMode24
11-24-2016, 02:26 PM
The Warriors haven't beaten any quality teams in the playoffs in the past 4 years.

so healthy OKC now all of a sudden not a quality team?

Lebronxrings
11-24-2016, 02:43 PM
Just a terrible thread
what do you expect? This f@ggot warriorfan is the worst poster on this site. I would knock his teeth out if we ever met.

SwayDizzle
11-24-2016, 02:45 PM
what do you expect? This f@ggot warriorfan is the worst poster on this site. I would knock his teeth out if we ever met.
pipe down nerd

red1
11-24-2016, 02:46 PM
SA - Old as ****
GS - 3 best defensive players injured or suspended, best player's health severely compromised
Lol at the playboy avatar. You aren't fooling anyone fakkit.

Good job saying that your 73-win team wasn't quality. :applause: I agree, curry is shit.

jrjim
11-24-2016, 02:51 PM
so healthy OKC now all of a sudden not a quality team?

Nah. You gotta use OP's standards

Durant with 1 foot out the door isnt good competition

warriorfan
11-24-2016, 02:53 PM
Lol at the playboy avatar. You aren't fooling anyone fakkit.

Good job saying that your 73-win team wasn't quality. :applause: I agree, curry is shit.

Yeah, that team missing Andrew Bogut, Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green would win 73 games...

:facepalm

warriorfan
11-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Nah. You gotta use OP's standards

Durant with 1 foot out the door isnt good competition

Durant was 27

Duncan was 36

:roll:

jlip
11-24-2016, 02:56 PM
This thread is ban worthy.

AirBonner
11-24-2016, 03:04 PM
This thread is ban worthy.
Cosign :facepalm

ShawkFactory
11-24-2016, 04:22 PM
What is a quality team? :roll:

2013 Spurs lost 2 games running train through that bloodbath west...or whatever you guys call it.

J Shuttlesworth
11-24-2016, 04:46 PM
It's Thanksgiving Day and you're still doing your usual troll schtick :facepalm

Happy Thanksgiving ISH

returnofthemack
11-24-2016, 05:09 PM
Yeah, that team missing Andrew Bogut, Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green would win 73 games...

:facepalm

Guess that warriors championship from 2015 was no good either since they played a severely hobbled cavs team in the finals. We can either agree that both the 2015 and 2016 championships meant nothing or we can agree that injuries are a part of the game.

AirBonner
11-24-2016, 06:00 PM
Guess that warriors championship from 2015 was no good either since they played a severely hobbled cavs team in the finals. We can either agree that both the 2015 and 2016 championships meant nothing or we can agree that injuries are a part of the game.
You can't reason with an idiot.

J Shuttlesworth
11-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Different scenarios though. Cavs were without their two best players not named LeBron James. Warriors had their starters healthy for most of the series. They always had their big 3 healthy, and suspension isn't an excuse by any means. Draymond should keep his feet away from peoples nuts.

ArbitraryWater
11-24-2016, 06:46 PM
Just a terrible thread

when you have this Bron disliker saying an anti Bron thread is terrible, you know the shit could only be coming from warriorfan

feyki
11-24-2016, 07:43 PM
I agree .

MP.Trey
11-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Warriors were trash. KD is trash. Curry was injured. Klay is trash. Insert more excuses here.

I<3NBA
11-24-2016, 08:51 PM
good to know you agree GSW were shit.

knicksman
11-24-2016, 08:58 PM
I dont think lebron has beaten where you can respect him

Dray n Klay
11-24-2016, 08:59 PM
hahaha knicksman... such a loser :lol

knicksman
11-24-2016, 09:01 PM
hahaha knicksman... such a loser :lol

I know it hurts. But only a loser would respect brans rings

Spurs m8
11-24-2016, 09:13 PM
Daily Bron meltdown.

What a f*ckin loser

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2016, 09:29 PM
SA - Old as ****

Agreed

Prometheus
11-24-2016, 09:39 PM
OP has literally never seen a ******.

AirBonner
11-24-2016, 09:42 PM
What I gathered from this thread: warrior fans only care about excuses and cavs fans only care about results.

Spurs m8
11-24-2016, 10:29 PM
Agreed

AH cheers, now everyone knows its probably bullshit.

You're as pathetic as ya f*ck buddy, warriorfan.

Remember when you disappeared after the finals.

You weak little b!tch

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2016, 11:06 PM
AH cheers, now everyone knows its probably bullshit.

You're as pathetic as ya f*ck buddy, warriorfan.

Remember when you disappeared after the finals.

You weak little b!tch

T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

:roll: :roll:

KiiiiNG
11-24-2016, 11:18 PM
OP has literally never seen a ******.
He literally spent his thanksgiving on ISH making threads about LeBron for attention :lol

Not surprising from a guy who had magic cards, paintball guns, and random girl he doesn't know from instagram on his photobucket account.

They should do a study on him, not quite sure i've ever encountered a bigger loser

knicksman
11-24-2016, 11:29 PM
He literally spent his thanksgiving on ISH making threads about LeBron for attention :lol

Not surprising from a guy who had magic cards, paintball guns, and random girl he doesn't know from instagram on his photobucket account.

They should do a study on him, not quite sure i've ever encountered a bigger loser

Just give it up bro. Your schtick is old. We already knew youre a wanna be cool dude

Lebron23
11-24-2016, 11:31 PM

This

Bigsmoke
11-24-2016, 11:47 PM
SA - Old as ****

the spurs ended up winning the championship the very next year but they were old as **** the year before...

do u know how retarded that sounds???

3ball
11-24-2016, 11:55 PM
SA - Old as ****

There's no argument against this ^^^... Those are simply the facts.

And one wonders about the Finals he lost too.. In the 2007 Finals, the Cavs' defense locked down the Spurs, which resulted in an 11 point loss, and 3 single-digit losses - so would a volume scorer, say 33.6 ppg on 49% have made the difference in 4 single-digit affairs, as opposed to Lebron's 22 ppg on 35% (worst-ever for a 1st option)?.. One would think so..

Obviously, he should've won in 2011.. in 2014, he was beat by superior brand of basketball, not talent.. in 2015, he still shot 39% against repeated single coverage and let his man win MVP.

Lebron23
11-24-2016, 11:58 PM
Those 3 teams are way better than all of the teams that Jordan beat in the Finals.

Bigsmoke
11-25-2016, 12:04 AM
Those 3 teams are way better than all of the teams that Jordan beat in the Finals.

the 96 sonics weren't no joke. I pick them over the 2012 sonics I mean thunder :lol

Spurs m8
11-25-2016, 12:07 AM
T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

:roll: :roll:

Nope, just calling you out, you little b!tch

Human Error
11-25-2016, 12:11 AM
A terrible thread created by a terrible human being.

Prometheus
11-25-2016, 12:22 AM

:lol I wish I had browsed ISH that day. Got a link for me? Sounds like an amusing thread

Fire Colangelo
11-25-2016, 02:21 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Seriously?

AirBonner
11-25-2016, 02:27 AM

Brutal :lol

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 02:42 AM
It's Thanksgiving Day and you're still doing your usual troll schtick :facepalm

Happy Thanksgiving ISH

Glad you spent your thanksgiving day reading my quality threads

:cheers:

Dray n Klay
11-25-2016, 02:58 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 03:09 AM
Just give it up bro. Your schtick is old. We already knew youre a wanna be cool dude
At least he's not a retarded oaf who happened to find a keyboard and VERY vaguely knows how to speak.

You're like an that teddy bear that you press the stomach of and it says 1 of 3 things. Once you turn 7 years old it's something you'll give away or throw in the trash.

In before you say "triggered", or glob on to something else someone smarter and funnier than you said.

SouBeachTalents
11-25-2016, 03:43 AM
At least he's not a retarded oaf who happened to find a keyboard and VERY vaguely knows how to speak.

You're like an that teddy bear that you press the stomach of and it says 1 of 3 things. Once you turn 7 years old it's something you'll give away or throw in the trash.

In before you say "triggered", or glob on to something else someone smarter and funnier than you said.

only losers respect bran

knicksman
11-25-2016, 04:53 AM

Why you mad? Is it because what i said is the truth? It is what it is. If you respect a coward, then youre a coward yourself. Simple as that.

GimmeThat
11-25-2016, 05:19 AM
it might be a simple misconception that since the leader/captain on the team gets their production quite easily, then the rest of the supporting cast would be getting their production in the same manner

this might be an argument when we look at the all-nba team ranking

but I suspect it all even out to be the same when you consider other accolades as well

pauk
11-25-2016, 05:25 AM
Hm, never seen some fan with that high criteria for a "quality team"... hence my delusion-troll-agenda detector is acting up..

NBAGOAT
11-25-2016, 05:42 AM
Why you mad? Is it because what i said is the truth? It is what it is. If you respect a coward, then youre a coward yourself. Simple as that.

:applause: I like to add that if you respect an idiot, then you're even a bigger idiot. Fortunately, no one here respects you so you're still the Costanza of ISH.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 06:01 AM
:applause: I like to add that if you respect an idiot, then you're even a bigger idiot. Fortunately, no one here respects you so you're still the Costanza of ISH.

Really? Keep dreaming. I wouldve been a lebron fan if im an idiot:lol

swagga
11-25-2016, 06:15 AM
ban this retard.

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't know Lebron. I don't respect or disrespect him.

However...I'm impressed with his ability to play basketball. Simple as that.

You're really fvcking dumb.

ArbitraryWater
11-25-2016, 05:38 PM
I agree .

no shit.. look at who you're agreeing with with, dudes like knickswoman, warriorfan, and Mr Jabbar.. sign yourself into the retard column right now brie

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 06:07 PM
no shit.. look at who you're agreeing with with, dudes like knickswoman, warriorfan, and Mr Jabbar.. sign yourself into the retard column right now brie

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400905

knicksman
11-25-2016, 06:14 PM
I don't know Lebron. I don't respect or disrespect him.

However...I'm impressed with his ability to play basketball. Simple as that.

You're really fvcking dumb.

LOL. YOure just a statnerd. Anyone who knows basketball knows lebron isnt that skilled. So its you thats dumb. Coz dumb people cant see which skills are more important or less.

MrFonzworth
11-25-2016, 06:15 PM
He had to settle playing absolute trash 73 win teams and unanimous MVPs.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 06:15 PM

So youd rather agree with lebron23 or dray n klay?:yaohappy:

ArbitraryWater
11-25-2016, 06:17 PM

yea, them, and everyone else in this thread

MrFonzworth
11-25-2016, 06:17 PM

They're a step-up from your dumbass.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 06:25 PM
yea, them, and everyone else in this thread

Kobe and curry have more respected rings than your boy. I shouldve been a lebron fan if i were dumb

Dray n Klay
11-25-2016, 06:26 PM
Knicksman meltdown :lol

knicksman
11-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Knicksman meltdown :lol

You know youre a loser if youre a troll:lol

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 07:23 PM
LOL. YOure just a statnerd. Anyone who knows basketball knows lebron isnt that skilled. So its you thats dumb. Coz dumb people cant see which skills are more important or less.
When you speak...its just unbelievable.

Like...it's weird that you don't know how retarded you are. Maybe that's a part of being retarded.

egokiller
11-25-2016, 07:50 PM
It doesn't matter who he's beaten thus far because of the 2011 red mark that he has on his resume. The only way to negate that mark is by beating 5 all-stars in this years finals with a FMVP. Either he does it and becomes #2 after MJ, or the red mark keeps him out of the top 5. Pretty simple.

This isn't realgm where morons pretend 2011 never happened.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 08:04 PM
When you speak...its just unbelievable.

Like...it's weird that you don't know how retarded you are. Maybe that's a part of being retarded.

I dont care what you say bro. Im good at math.

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 08:06 PM
I dont care what you say bro. Im good at math.
But your basketball thinking abilities are dumb

knicksman
11-25-2016, 08:10 PM
But your basketball thinking abilities are dumb

math=iq. Thats all that matters. And if your lebron is so great, He wouldve a respected ring by now.

NBAGOAT
11-25-2016, 08:38 PM
math=iq. Thats all that matters. And if your lebron is so great, He wouldve a respected ring by now.

ik math majors who don't know shit about basketball even though they call themselves fans. Having a high iq does not mean you know basketball well. Finally if you actually are good at math like you claim, you know hard work is way more important that IQ when it comes to being good at math.

red1
11-25-2016, 08:39 PM
knicksman melting down again. please stop. your meltdown routine is getting tired

warriorfan
11-25-2016, 08:45 PM
****ing knicksman :roll:

Prometheus
11-25-2016, 08:48 PM
I shouldve been a lebron fan if i were dumb

Is English your second language or something? It's just hard to accept how bad you are at making sentences. "I shouldve been a lebron fan if i were dumb"... is that some kind of trash talk? Like what in the f*ck are you saying?

MrFonzworth
11-25-2016, 08:50 PM
Is English your second language or something? It's just hard to accept how bad you are at making sentences. "I shouldve been a lebron fan if i were dumb"... is that some kind of trash talk? Like what in the f*ck are you saying?

His father injected an extra chromosome into him when he was 3.

k0kakw0rld
11-25-2016, 08:55 PM
SA - Old as ****
Shut your monkey ass up. Curry did not face a single healthy until Kyrie game 1 but guess what happened? He got injured. You really look like an idiot.

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 09:40 PM
Jesus Christ :roll: :roll: :roll:

TheWinningFam
11-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Why isn't this guy banned yet

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:11 PM
ik math majors who don't know shit about basketball even though they call themselves fans. Having a high iq does not mean you know basketball well. Finally if you actually are good at math like you claim, you know hard work is way more important that IQ when it comes to being good at math.

having high iq means you can understand better about anything if you put your focus on it.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:13 PM
****ing knicksman :roll:

These guys are triggered. :lol

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:16 PM
At the end of the day, everyone wants to be respected. Thats why players want to win on their own. Thats why kobe has to get rid of shaq. So lebrons rings means nothing if people still wont respect him. And if you respect him, then that means youre respect is easily earned which makes you cheap.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:19 PM

At the end of the day, youre triggered by being called beta. Which means youre a beta. No wonder you stan bran

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:21 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12541670&postcount=7

You know youre a loser if your fam is full of losers(lebron23, dray n klay, prometheus and im still ballin):lol

Prometheus
11-25-2016, 10:38 PM
This guy is responding to like 10 people at once... and is telling us all we are getting "triggered" while he's receiving a full bukakke

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:40 PM
As ive said, if im really dumb, i shouldve been a bran stan. But im more of a curry, kobe, dirk, duncan fan. Guys who didnt dominate the game based on athleticism. Meanwhile, lebron is an athletic freak who needed, not just big 3, but also the refs to win yet his fans are smarter than me. LOL whatever

ShawkFactory
11-25-2016, 10:41 PM
This guy is responding to like 10 people at once... and is telling us all we are getting "triggered" while he's receiving a full bukakke
He doesn't seem to care about being jizzed on by like 8 people a once. Gotta admire the mindset.

Prometheus
11-25-2016, 10:42 PM
As ive said, if im really dumb, i shouldve been a bran stan. But im more of a curry, kobe, dirk, duncan fan. Guys who didnt dominate the game based on athleticism. Meanwhile, lebron is an athletic freak who needed, not just big 3, but also the refs to win yet his fans are smarter than me. LOL whatever

better than you at math too. life isn't fair.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:44 PM

:cry: :cry: I hate kobe for kicking shaq. LOL What a beta

Lebron23
11-25-2016, 10:45 PM

You are the dumbest Asian in this forum. Go F*ck yourself Ching Chong.

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:47 PM
better than you at math too. life isn't fair.

Whatever brah. At the end of the day, youre an exposed fakkit. I wouldnt be surprised if youre arbitrarywaters alt. Nadal Fanboy:lol

knicksman
11-25-2016, 10:48 PM

GTFOH fish vendor

Prometheus
11-25-2016, 10:48 PM

:roll:

I'm starting to feel bad for the guy. Should we stop? Honestly though, this is nothing to be proud of. It's like ganging up on the retarded kid on the playground. He can barely even form a sentence to respond, let alone anything clever.

egokiller
11-26-2016, 01:22 AM
Knicksman in this thread right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzF00j9f1wo

Hey Yo
11-26-2016, 01:32 AM
Knicksman in this thread right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzF00j9f1wo
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/82/d0/cc/82d0cc7bd76533c5c6e5ce5eb02871ea.jpg

http://trendbasket.net/wp-content/uploads/lebron-james-3.jpg